Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer | Reviews

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

BRN Benchmark (eFulfillment Aust)

I'm about 90% of the way to completing the setup of my customisable items.
Hasan has been brilliant at keeping in touch , giving advice and keeping me on track.
I'm looking forward to working with them for a long time.

Klassic Prints

Very easy and simple to use. Great for stores looking for customers to build/customize product. Hasan responded very quickly and fixed a few issues. App was working great it was more visual things I was trying to fix and again Hasan responded quickly fixed everything right away. Thank you!!

Archnpaws

Great customer service !!
They are helping with setting up everything !
I wish it was free i just wanted a text box but i love how they help right away.

URBAN Kunst

Very powerful app and great support. The support excellent processed all my changes. I am very grateful for this app. Thanks to the support Team!

Poybu®

Great app, the customer service was exceptional! My theme can be problematic with apps but the support staff got on it right away, thank you.

Pattern Shop

Thank you so much for all your help. I had lots of requests for coding alterations on this app and Customify were fantastic in fulfilling all of my requirements. Would definitely recommend.

Koodak Jewellers' Supplies

Great app and amazing support and Very easy to use the app, with the best customer service out there !!!

BOOST

The app is Great. Not too expensive for all these features. Really easy to use. Amazing customer support. Thank you guys!

Happy Chymes

Great app! Just what we needed. The interface / dashboard is simple and easy to use for both the back end and for the customers. The app allows simple and more complex customizations to suit your products/services. Installation was a breeze. Technical support was top-notch and fast. Overall, we recommend this app.

harkerschool

Amazing app! I use this app to customize our product it makes the customization process for my customers so much easier! I had some technical difficulties with the app but customify support was a huge help, thank you!