Customify ‑ Customize Product

Product customization App | Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

كالـــد

Location United Arab Emirates

Usually I don't write a review even when I get a service i'm expecting based on what you pay for, but this app helped me a lot and without their best customer service I wouldn't be able to make it. Thank you Hasan as this guy is a superstar in being responsive as fast as you think and straight to the point and helpful. I appreciate all the handwork and I really recommend this app if you are in a customization industry.

June 26, 2020

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations! It's wonderful that customify has made such a difference for you. We are glad and If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Regards,
Erica

blinkam

Location China

how can i coontact you? i like this plug-in very much...............................................

June 26, 2020

Hello Blinkam,

You can always reach us at support@customify.co. We would be happy to work with you.

Regards,
Erica

SHOP ROFFE

Hasan was the best support person I have ever encountered. The is the perfect app for any custom business.

Ethique Chic

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 years

Extremely prompt and helpful customer support. We use the app for custom apparel on our online store and it works great.
Special thanks to Hasan for quick responses and for providing best solutions !!!

BRN Benchmark (eFulfillment Aust)

Location Australia

I'm about 90% of the way to completing the setup of my customisable items.
Hasan has been brilliant at keeping in touch , giving advice and keeping me on track.
I'm looking forward to working with them for a long time.

Klassic Prints

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very easy and simple to use. Great for stores looking for customers to build/customize product. Hasan responded very quickly and fixed a few issues. App was working great it was more visual things I was trying to fix and again Hasan responded quickly fixed everything right away. Thank you!!

Archnpaws

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great customer service !!
They are helping with setting up everything !
I wish it was free i just wanted a text box but i love how they help right away.

URBAN Kunst

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very powerful app and great support. The support excellent processed all my changes. I am very grateful for this app. Thanks to the support Team!

Poybu®

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, the customer service was exceptional! My theme can be problematic with apps but the support staff got on it right away, thank you.

Pattern Shop

Thank you so much for all your help. I had lots of requests for coding alterations on this app and Customify were fantastic in fulfilling all of my requirements. Would definitely recommend.