Customify ‑ Customize Product

Product customization App | Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Angel Aromatics

Location Australia

I love this app, this has completely transformed the way my customers are able to use my website / personalise the products. Hasan and the team have been very helpful in installing the app and helping me customise my products. The communication has been great as they always respond straight away and help me fix any issues I have with customising my website. This has been the best app that I have installed on my site.

ONTOCHROMIE

Location France

Customify is undoubtedly the best product customization solution available on Shopify. Of course, you have to know what you want to put in place. At this level, the support service is also excellent in every way. Integration questions and solutions are resolved within an hour. "Bravo" and thank you to the whole team. ERiC PELLETIER
ONTOCHROMIE

graag gegeven

Location Belgium

This app does everything it promises. It's easy to set up custom products. The available documentation helps to set up everything up correctly.
I'm really happy with how the support team helped me with some customizations I wanted to do to improve it for the shopping experience in my shop.
I was able to add customization options easily to my products, but the support I got from the team helped me to get the most out of this app. Worth every cent.

Justcustomme

I was struggling with some technical issues, Hasan was very quick to solve all of my issues. Great app overall and excellent customer service!

April 20, 2022

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciated it!
We will always be happy to help you 😊

BW Darts

I have been using this app for a while , a year or so, does what it says and the support has been very good. Worth while purchase. Not just for Clothing and Phone cases - See it in action www.bw-darts.com

January 25, 2022

Thank you for your review, we greatly appreciated it!

Gavin Wood and Laser

I needed help getting the Customizer input window to display where I wanted it to be. I emailed support and within hours, I received a response explaining what I need to do and they even added an example. Solid support marks!

Shades of My Melanin

Wow! Customer support is AMAZING. We had very specific requirements for our custome products. Hasan went above and beyond to create customization specific to our product needs. Fast and detailed responses.

TeezPeez

Great app and the customer service has been beyond stellar! Easy to use, and customizable. Perfect for POD.

Onyx Custom Designs

I used this app to help customize products more. I had a few issues at first but was quickly helped out by the staff of this app. Highly suggest this app if you need multiple ways to cater to your customers.

ZoomHitskin

Love the app so far, the app developers team are really supportive, help us to set up the app completely with our products, let's see how it works when we go live with that!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19