Customify ‑ Product Customizer

Customify ‑ Product Customizer

by Customify

Product Customizer to sell personalized products

Maya Magal London

Fantastic app, Hasan is great and answers emails immediately. Haven't made app live on website yet, but so far I can't fault it - really excited to offer the personalisation service to our customers. Thank you Hasan!

CreateMyCase.ca

I am new to this app and e-commerce. Customify both meets and exceeds my expectations. The technicial support is second to none. I highly recommend this app. It is both affordable and great value for the cost.

Mirsaam Store

Excellent customer support.
And easy to use app.

I faced problem with using the app on Safari.
So, I used Chrome and it worked very well

Signs by SalaGraphics

We have been using this for about a month now and are very happy with results. Hasan is super quick to help with any questions we have.
Thanks!
Signs by Sala Graphics

Name A Case

I am glad that Customify pops up when I was looking for app for custom products. Hasan has been very helpful. I know him from Feb this year. Hasan listened to my ideas and has managed to create A FEW product demos for me. I changed the designs over and over. He is always patient and give me advice not only on custom products and also give me tips on how to run this store and design the layout of store.

Every time I have concerns and text him, he is always there. Thanks to him now my store is ready to go.

I highly recommend this app. Good app for custom products. Easy to communicate and the team is awesome with quick response.

Rite

Customify is very well-developed app with sophisticated customization functions that fit our needs. The customer support team is execellent to answer any question and trouble shoot promptly. The set up is simple and quick. Would highly recommend!!!

Miracle Master

Thank you so much, great support and great app, they always help me to fix any issue, the best service I ever have.

MUNDOprints

Customify App is excellent, in our case it needed a good amount of requirements and training on how to manage the app. Hasan from Custimify went above and beyond helping us to make it easy. I highly recommend it.

2-etoiles.com

Perfect!!! Very fast and useful answers.
They are very very good.
You can try the app for free, it's very clear to use.

inscustom

Very good app, they help me install the app and correct some css issue.Good work.Respond very quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13