Multiple Product Options

Multiple Product Options

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 20, 2021

This app exceeds my expectations and the customer service is super helpful! I was having trouble with the image uploader and they were able to fix it instantly. 10/10 for my personal review!

All About Our Paws
Time spent using app: 5 months
Tech Dignity replied May 20, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

May 18, 2021

Excellent service! Helped me to install app and get working properly. Mostly user error on my part but they are very patient and also looked into an issue with information not going to cart and corrected. They will go above and beyond.

Devoted Heart Designs LLC
Time spent using app: 26 days
May 18, 2021

I used this app to help me personalize my products. I really like how it does custom my product. It would be really nice.

FWU Handmade Store
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 17, 2021

Fantastici…
Servizio impeccabile e super veloci!!!
Esigenza risolta in un lampo..
Consigliato sinceramente

Eccomi OnLine
Italy
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 15, 2021

Great simple app. Excellent customer service when one of the options didnt work. Replied in a timely manner and got it fixed. Very recommended

STEL Creations
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 13, 2021

Fast, Easy to use, and amazing support by the team!
I totally recommend it!
I would totally use it again 100%

Terre Ostili
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 12, 2021

This app is exactly what I needed! Easy to set up/use and it works wonders. Plus the support team is incredible. Had an issue regarding my current theme and Raj was able to help me right away. Appreciate it!

SIEMPRE
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 12, 2021

Ive used this app so i can have more options on my products. It has been great so far and on few occasions now i've needed help and they are always so prompt, and answer all questions, even the silliest ones i may have asked haha. Great service, love using this for my store.

Heavenly Lush
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 11, 2021

I had a few issues setting up, so I reached out to the customer support team. They were very patient and helped me throughout the process. I would recommend this app to other businesses.

Distinguished Crowns
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful support allowing me to customise my options! The customer service has been fast and so helpful! Thank you so much! Katie

Cerulean Lustre
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Tech Dignity replied May 8, 2021

Thank you so much Katie for your feedback!