Multiple Product Options

Multiple Product Options

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
May 1, 2021

Great app! So simple, so easy to use, works like it should. Great support from Raj - very good at what he does. Loving it so far. Looking forward to more updates and features in the future

The Humble Quote
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Tech Dignity replied May 2, 2021

April 30, 2021

Love this app, we subscribed and then had to contact customer support who customized 6 different options for us to use across various products. They have been so friendly, quick and efficient. This app has solved all our problems in shopify and will now allow us to keep track of stock without having to add quantities to each variant, which shopify didn't allow us to do. Thank you.

K-9 Couture UK
Time spent using app: 4 days
April 26, 2021

awesome service . very prompt solved my issue within 5 mins . definitely recommend. There live chat makes it even better .

Label nation
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 22, 2021

Very great and efficient service! Thanks for all your help in creating the best solution for my store!

Scrumplings
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 22, 2021

This app is very easy to use and the technic service is excellent. I had an issue to be fixed and they solved in minutes. Esta app es muy fácil de instalar y el servicio técnico es excelente.

Aduo Barcelona
Spain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 21, 2021

Product Infinite Options is the best app available for product customization. The support team was READY to assist. I sent an email asking for help and in less than 5 minutes someone responded, compared to other apps that exist where you don't hear back until 24-48 hours later. Plus, $1.99 a month?! I'll never choose anyone else. Thank you for your service!

THE IVY SAP
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 14, 2021

This app is awesome. Best support customer service. They try to make what I want very fast. Thank you

Blackcatss
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 2, 2021

next level Support from the developer. Nice app. i had custom request and they helped me immediately.

Buy Diamonds Rings at Best Price Online | Touche Doree
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 26, 2021

These guys are so helpful ,nothing is too much trouble abs for someone like me who is a computer dummy! They make my life and buisness run smoothly .Thanks again for your excellent service

west22
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
March 24, 2021

very profound support. i had custom requests and they helped me immediately. Literally immediately.

TRINKTAXI