Multiple Product Options

Multiple Product Options

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 21, 2021

I used this app to embed customized fields in the theme. I got some troubles with upload files option field. Guys from support responsed really fast and fixed everithing in spite of weekend. Thank you.

PrintaWear
Russia
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 20, 2021

Awesome experience and very helpful! The rep helped me place my description boxes exactly where I wanted them!

La Bella Vita Pet Accessories
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 12, 2021

Perfect ! This application is very easy to use and The Technical Service is at your disposal for any request ! Thank you again for your personalized work !

Warzone Tournament
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited March 9, 2021

Great App & Great Customer Service. They solved the problems very quickly and were extremely pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended

Girl Gang Yeg
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 9, 2021

Great app that help me able to manually insert options on checkout page which is really good . great

I'm bracingg
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 5, 2021

Really great value app! Great for making custom orders! Customer service is 10/10 as well, sorted out some custom forms for me to fit specific products

PixelPrintDesign
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
March 1, 2021

This app is exactly what I was looking for, Raj from support is amazing and got me up and running in no time, highly recommend

the tshirt collective
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 24, 2021

The app is so easy to install perfect for adding customization to each item, their support was really helpful and so quick at replying!

French Quarter
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 24, 2021

Very helpfull and nice support. Had an issue with adding the custom field into my packing slip and they fixed it for me right away.

Copenhagen Flames
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 23, 2021

Perfect app to add options for chain length choices or personalization, I asked the team to create more than one customized option and they were quick and easy to work with. Now it’s even more customizable for my business without breaking bank.

Written in the Stones