Multiple Product Options

Multiple Product Options

From $1.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 2, 2021

Very good value. We wanted an app that could have a custom required text box and this does it perfectly. It didnt work at first with our theme, but the customer service had it fixed within 8 hours turn around time. Very much worth the small investment. Thank you

Friends of MacArthur Beach State Park
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
January 20, 2021

I used this app to add a text box to a product page and it worked great! Plus the support team was extremely helpful. Great choice!

Ansys 2021 Sales Conference Gift Store
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 30, 2020

I have tried other apps for the same thing and this one has the easiest set up out of all of them! Exactly what I wanted.

Hope Customs & Creations
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 4, 2020

Amazing app! And their support team is great. They reply very quickly and have fixed the issue we have run into. Highly recommend!

Newmody
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Edited July 8, 2021

We really like this app and Raj is very responsive. Thanks Raj for your great support. We really appreciate it!

à la carte - Kartenwelt
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 30, 2020

It is a great app and the customer service is by far the best I have seen.
Everything is much easier when you work with professional people like Raj.

The Gift Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 19, 2020

I used this app to help my customers express themselves before ordering my products and it was very helpful. And the team of Infinite options helped me with the design of the product on my website for free. So I really appreciate that !

immortalise-moi
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 17, 2020

I was hesitant to buy this app because the details aren't very clear on the page. But the developer was super responsive and helpful, answering my questions prior to purchase. After install, I was having trouble getting it to work in my theme, but again, they helped IMMEDIATELY so I could get up and running! If you run into some speed bumps at first, don't give up, I know they will help you. Most importantly, it is a great app to add one customization to any product(s). HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

hey universe...
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 13, 2020

Really easy to use and does the job for most situations. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone on the look-out for a reliable personalization app.

THESTCKROOM
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 4, 2020

Love this app! Their team is very helpful and they attend to any inquiries so fast. It's also very affordable!

Printstrix