Automate, Customize, Summarize and Analyze any Data (More than 2000 data Points) in your Store!!
See Data Export in action ==>
- We believe each Shopify store is unique and it’s reporting needs are different. Our team of data analysts and online commerce experts will help you prepare the right report.
- Since launching in February 2016, we have helped thousands of store owners save time and money (Check out our reviews below). A store owner who was paying monthly consulting fee of $500 for data analysis switched to Data Export. He now pays $20 a month for the same analysis.
- Report setup and consulting is free. You will pay $5 to $20 per month based on your need. Our prices are 55% lower than other reporting apps.
- Data Export provides line level detail and summary of the data. Summary of the data is through Pivot table in Excel. For example, the order detail can be summarized by week, month or year or a custom date range.
- Google Sheet Export – “Overwrite” function will overwrite the daily export. “Add” function will add new tabs (sheets) in the same Google Sheet file. “Append” function will add new rows at the bottom of the data set.
- “Append” function in Google Sheets Export is used by many Shopify merchants to create customized Dashboards using Google Data Studio. Click here to know more about Google Data Studio.
- Import data into reports through Google Sheets – Data Export can retrieve data from Google Sheets. For example, you can import Product cost for Oberlo products and to report each order’s gross margin and profit.
- You can follow our blog at dataexport.estoreautomate.com for tips on automating your store.
- Your store has Order, Product, Inventory, Marketing, Tax, Customer, Accounting, Shipping and Fulfillment data. With Data Export, you can leverage this data to analyze and report the findings.
- Latest update to Data Export - Analyze products that were discounted based on conditions applied through Price Rules API. Know everything about a Discount code.
Here is how Shopify Owners are using Data Export:
- Clothing stores – To capture the specific order information like size, color, inseam, length and other custom needs.
- Drop shippers – To send scheduled data feeds that meet manufacturer’s format.
- Gourmet Food – Provide delivery items, time and address directly to local delivery staff.
- Phone accessory store – Automatically update Google Shopping through our pre-built template. Your store’s products are listed in Google shopping, which is another free marketing channel for sales.
- Online Food Delivery – Prepare kitchen report based on the orders for that day. Also, prepare raw material purchase report when ingredients are provided.
- Sports equipment stores – Sales tax reports to accountants based on customer location. Sales tax collected by state and county.
- Online Stores in Germany – Prepare tax reports to meet unique tax reporting in Germany based on 7% and 19% tax rate.
- Auto Parts store – Data Export creates Cost of sales report and product profitability reports. Cost of each product variant can be entered in a Google Sheet and the cost is imported by Data Export to calculate store profitability.
- Pop-up Stores – Commission payout calculation to vendors based on weekly sales.
- Shoe store – Custom report of all Draft orders created by the sales team.
- Custom Tee-shirt – Send custom order reports to fulfillment team.
- Baby Clothing store – Send automated emails to vendor when the Inventory level is lower than a threshold.
- POS Reports – Specific reports for retailers using Shopify POS. Transaction reports to identify cash payment, change rendered and net payment amount.
- Data from other Apps – Data Export will retrieve data (Metafields, Line Item properties and Cart/Note attributes) that are stored from other Shopify apps. For example, if you are using a delivery app, Data Export can retrieve delivery date and time from the delivery app.
- Import data from External API’s - Data Export can work with multiple fulfillment vendor API’s like Apparel Magic, Printful, OMS, Daily Currency rate import and other vendors who allow API access.
Save time and money using Data Export!!
Set-up reports and schedule them using our user friendly set-up process.
1) Create reports from all the data available (product, sales, marketing, accounting, tax) in Shopify. You can also create custom reports that will meet your specific requirements. You can create new calculations based on specific conditions.
2) You can run the reports at specific times. We have a scheduler that shows the upcoming reports and the status of each report.
3) You can send the data to anyone - from your accountant, marketing agency, order fulfillment team, drop shipper to your business partner. You can also check the status of the delivery.
Check out our tutorial videos that will walk you through creating, scheduling and editing reports.
Small - $5/month: Export any data from your store, 1 report template* can be created and automatically delivered at the scheduled time.
Medium - $10/month: Export any data from your store, 10 report templates* can be created and automatically delivered at the scheduled time.
Large - $20/month: Export any data from your store, 20 report templates* can be created and automatically delivered at the scheduled time. Also, custom fields can be added and you can check the delivery status of the reports. Includes summary of the data through Pivot table. Import of external data through API or Google Sheets. Priority support.
Example of a Report template – You can setup a template called “Daily order Report” and schedule it to be delivered to you and your partners daily. So, one report template can be used to delivery 30 reports in a month.
Custom Reporting Solution: We have financial and data analysts who can report and analyze your store performance. They will help you grow your business by providing analysis to optimize inventory (lower expenses), retarget ad spend, upsell to customers (increase revenue), and focus on profitable products (increase profit). Please write to us at email@example.com
Below is a list of reports created by our customers:
- Sales Reports By – Country, POS Location, Staff, Product Type, Product, UTM source, Referring site, Vendor, Order Source, Gift card, Discount Code, Month, Week, Year, Year to date, Month to date and custom range.
- Customer reports – First time customer vs. returning customers, High value customers, Customer purchase frequency, Customer using Discount codes.
- Fulfillment Reports – Partial or Full Fulfillments, Pending Fulfillments.
- Discount Code Reports By – Discount start date, end date.
- Tax Reports By – Country, State, County, Product, Tax Rate, Tax refunds.
- Refund Reports By – Product, Country, Shipping Refunds, Refund adjustments.
- Product Reports by – Units sold, Dollars sold, Inventory value, Inventory count, Inventory threshold.
★★★ We also have another app on Fulfillment Automation called Auto Fulfill. It is used by Shopify dropship merchants to avoid manually adding tracking numbers and fulfilling each order. Click here to know more about Auto Fulfill.★★★