Reviews (2,196)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust data management features, including intuitive sorting, filtering, and scheduling. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, compatibility with various systems and file formats, and custom report creation. The app's support for FTP transfers, Google Drive, and custom metafields is also praised. Merchants find the app's automation of inventory management and detailed reporting capabilities particularly useful. The quick export process and the prompt, knowledgeable support team are also highly valued. This app is ideal for automating reports, speeding up product calculations, and effectively addressing export needs.

June 13, 2024

Data Export really helps us answer the questions that the built-in Shopify reports do not, and their customer service is fantastic! They have always been able to slice the data for me for what I'm looking for when I can't build it myself or grab it from their pre-made reports.

Redshift Sports
Over 1 year using the app
June 26, 2024

Data Export provides access to data that isn't available through the normal Shopify reports and lets you specifically customize and automate a number of activities that can take a long time! Their support is crazy awesome. If you can think of a report, no matter how complex, they will work with you and help make it happen, quickly! Top notch app with even better support!

Carbonio
4 months using the app
July 2, 2024

Great reporting app, very user friendly. Also, great customer service. They have been able to help us soon after we send them a message.

Miss Cayce's
About 1 year using the app
June 10, 2024

I have used many reporting apps over the years, but I've never experienced the level of service that the team at DataExport.IO offer.

We have ALOT of custom requirements for our business, and so far they've been able to provide every report we've needed - and usually within a few minutes.

Yes, there are other good reporting apps. They all more or less pull the same info - whatever Shopify makes available through the API. But what really makes this team special is that where the API is unable to directly provide certain data we need, this team has made the effort to think creatively and provide us the numbers that are critical to our daily business where 'out of the box' those numbers couldn't be pulled.

Thank you again!

Verified Investing
2 months using the app
July 1, 2024

Very very flexible app for generating all kinds of reports. Their customer service is also incredible - always there to help and will even generate custom reports for you at times.

Apollo Neuro
About 3 years using the app
July 17, 2024

There are a lot of pre-built reports that you can use straight away. If you do want changes, you can contact the customer service chat. Sometimes you are a bit lost in translation but in the end you will always get the report that you want. If you ask them how they do it they will kindly explain.

Cratex pro line
Netherlands
3 months using the app
May 9, 2024

This team is amazing. Everytime i need a new report they are always available within minutes to help me build my custom report

FrancoisLambert.One
Over 2 years using the app
July 3, 2024

This app can make complex reports that are not available in Shopify Analytics. If, for any reason, you don't know how to make the report you want, customer support will help you promptly! Definitely recommend this app.

Koekela
Netherlands
8 months using the app
June 21, 2024

I had some challenges finding the right fields for my reporting in Shopify and so far Data Export IO has come to the rescue.

There has not been a field i can not export and report on.

The online support has also been fantastic.

Great Work Team @ Data Export IO

ProForged3D
8 months using the app
July 15, 2024

Perfect when it comes to generating reports that are outside the scope of what shopify offers. Highly recommend and if you face any challenges the customer service is responsive and will go in and create exactly what you need!

Fascinating Nights