Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

American Blossom Linens

I have been using this app for a few months and so far it does everything that I need. I have a few daily reports that get automatically emailed to me everyday and when I have run into problems I find the support very helpful.

Future Method

Sam on the support team offered great support. VERY responsive and customized a report for me on the fly. Very good service. Highly recommended.

Little Free Library

I use Data Export to send orders to various vendors on daily basis. Great product and great customer service.

Ezy Anchor

We are using this app for almost 2 years now to export and send daily new orders for fulfilment by our warehouse. It works like a charm and the support is excellent. Fast to respond and quickly provide a solution.
Highly recommend!

Kid City Stores

The support here is excellent, they always respond quickly with a solution. I've tried other apps and there is no comparison to the level of support these guys provide. Highly Recommend this app if you need to export any type of data.

Lexor Miami

One of the best Data Export service they are giving. Their tools are very useful from start to finish. Also good customer service.

Rose Burkhardt Jewelry

Excellent!! After spending two hours with shopify support to try to figure out how to access cash transactions per staff member, Data Export provided exactly what I needed within seconds.

Depofit

Very useful app for custom reports! Excellent and quick chat support. Would definitely recommend it

Hued Home

The support is unlike anything else. Quick, easy and gets the job done every-time. I highly recommend.

Fish-Field

Downloaded the app, ran into an issue, and their support was quick to respond. You can't ask for better customer service than that. A lot of these apps claim to make your life easier, but most are tough to work with. It's great when you have a product where the company supports it 100%

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 116 117