Data Export

Data Export

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

FMUFitness

Daniel was beyond helpful. He continued to work with me until the reports were exactly how I needed them! The best part is there were no additional fees for the support!

Mini Street Kidswear

I needed an automated report to complete inventory counts at my brick and mortor store. This report was able to auto generate at the requested schedule time weekly, as well as upload it to my Google drive for easy access at my store. I had some difficulties at the begining with figureing out all the available fields and what it mapped to on Shopify. The tech support was incredibly helpful and supported in creating my template for me rather me continuing to "click" and see what came out. I'm excited to see what other reports I can generate from this app.

Flynn Jaxon

Amazing service! The online chat staff are incredibly helpful! Super useful app, highly recommended!

Penn State Bakery

Great application! Excellent support! We have several reports that use custom fields. I contacted the Data Export support who was able to help setup the report in the exact way we needed it. We also needed a csv file that was used for shipping info which needed to be setup to meet format requirements. Support was able to help get the file in the format needed. I would highly recommend Data Export for your reporting needs.

Bolton Engineering Products Ltd - Bearing, Power Transmission & Workwear Supplier

Great app and helpful staff. Had a requirement and the guy who I had worked with helped me resolve the issue.

Selvedge Magazine

So far, fantastic. Customer support ON POINT! REPORTING JUST AS I NEEDED IT and have looked under rocks for a reporting app like this. I was skeptical due to high price tag (I went for the most expensive option) but it is so worth it. Highly recommend this app.

Eat FRESH HK

John and his team are outstanding- their customer service is best in class. We are so impressed. They could not have been more helpful and did everything they could to help us with our many requests- they have a great attitude and solved all the problems that had a solution. If you have many apps and require reports for inventory support, Data Export is the ideal solution. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Nikki Pro Nails

Let's try this app She looks great

Preis König24

Very good app does everything what it should do saved me tons of time and the best thing about the APP is the awesome support, they helped me out already 10 times and even created whole reports for me!

TAJ BOUTIQUE MN

Vincent helped me write two reports that will save me so much time doing my month end! This is a great app!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27