Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports | Reviews

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Rawlinsons Publishing

The team at Data Export couldn't be more helpful. They always respond to requests very quickly and have provided us with an easy and convenient way to get the reports we really need from Shopify.

St. Luke's University Health Network

One of the best applications out there. You name it, any field, any element, and their out-of-the-box system can handle it. If not, their chat-based customer support can build you reports on the fly. Saved me hours and hours of time.

TRHP Outdoors

James in customer service was able to easily get the reports that I needed quickly. I highly recommend.

The Best Gift Ever :)

Shopify itself is very limited in detailed reports. This app is great because it can run almost any report you need and the support team is very quick to respond to questions. Highly recommend!

Drink Buchi

This app has been a lifesaver. As you may have already discovered, the built-in report with shopify are seriously lacking. I love the flexibility of the reports and the easy to use interface. But the real kicker, is their next-level customer support. If you need custom fields, they'll make them for you. This is seriously one of the best tools and teams that I've worked with in years...

Badass Outdoor Gear

Great reports and when you need customization they do it for you within a day. Customer service is amazing! Highly recommend.

PetScript ProLab Shelter

This app solved all my reporting challenges. After coding custom tag fields on the registration page and linking it to my internal customer numbers, I was finally able to run a report that was needed. Forget upgrading to advance shopify plans, get this app!

Golf Anything Canada

Amazing app - We are on the advanced Shopify plan and a similar app wanted $150 while we are paying only $30 with this app and it does the same thing. Support is very helpful and creates detailed custom reports for you. Definitely worth it!

It's Juliet

Checked a few export apps and this is the best one. All the pre-made templates you could want and can send and schedule daily, weekly, monthly to whoever you want. Also Sam in the live chat is AMAZING and helps INSTANTLY! Great app, great price. Thank you!!!!

Francine Hair Care

very useful and customer service helps you out very quickly! they gave me an example of the perfect report according to my orders customization. it works really well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 142 143