Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

International Food Shop

Great app to export orders for user.
Also Customer service is very good, Highly recommended.

Milwaukee Radio Group

good product and very good support so far. The interface could be a little more intuitive but very good overall

Oddballs

Great product, outstanding customer service - if you want csv exports this is the app you are looking for - Can I have that field in the report - oh yes you can, what about order attributes? - yup them too.

Secrets Shhh | Engagement Rings | Wedding Bands

I used it to export sales data but more to determine the split of items on sale vs items not on sale. Gave me all the info with an easy to use interface and support is amazing.

Baron Fig

Great app to export data. Wish it was a little easier to use / navigate but it's a super powerful app when it comes to data.

Rebellia

We needed a Sales by State report, which our regular analytics can't do. Vincent from Data Export's support team was able to help us get that set up quickly and painlessly!

Crazy Mama's Kitchen

our product relies on a delivery date. unfortunately, the delivery date apps (yes, i tried a few, 8 to be exact) didn't have such a great way of accessing the data. data like what items are getting sent out for specific days.

fortunately, Sam, the support rep i chat with immediately after i installed the app set me up a report (the very one i needed) in less than 10 minutes. talk about quality support.

am a customer while am on shopify, that i can guarantee.

Ful Luggage

Needed a custom report with some unusual requirements. Vincent with customer support went way beyond my expectations in helping me create the report. Great support!

Hypland

Great customer service. The agent generated and helped me set up monthly sales reports to assist with planning. Their reports are very easy to read and contain the exact data I need. I am now able to have reports automatically sent to me, monthly, from the prior month on a regular basis without having to log in and create every time. Great service overall. I highly recommend.

XG Cargo

Customer service is excellent, they were able to help me create a custom file for a retailer. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38