Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Aloha Ears Design

100% one of the most used and helpful apps for our store. We are able to filter and sort through different information via spreadsheets that helps us stay organized and on top of orders. Customer service is above and beyond; always willing to help and fix and issues you may have!

Ben Soleimani

We are using this app to automate several reports to the company CEO and upper-level management along with departments' heads.
The App is amazing as it allows full customization of reports to everyone's liking. Custom columns can be added and an automatic pivot can be applied to data! Great job!

LaBellePerfumes

Top level customer service. IMMEDIATE response and help, was able to customize and pull EVERYTHING out of Shopify. I have plus and custom reports had limitations for our POS. David got us what we needed so now we can close the sales floor without so many issues and be able to pin point any payment issues (theft or otherwise). This APP is now part of our daily routine.

The Sak

Thanks for Data Export that helps me to create a report with refund and sales. Thanks for the previous report with IDs. I really appreciate the fast IT support and the good performance. Thanks.

Motherna

Excellent app, very useful to setup a custom report that we use for uploading orders to the courier system.

HistoryShots InfoArt

Very helpful and easy user support that provides detailed answers to your questions. Very pleased with experience.

Rendez-vous Nature

Data export reports is essential for the accounting of my company. The customer service is very efficient to customize the reports, and the app works perfectly.

Lula's Garden

Very easy to use and create your own reports.
Very good customer service. Helped me several times when the report was a bit too complex for my capabilities. Very fast turn around.
I use it for all my reporting needs.

Bella Cotton Apparel

This app has helped us keep track of the inventory and the cost associated with the inventory for tax and month end purposes. Dominic was very helpful!!

Mille & un Jeux

What an amazing and fast support. David help me to create a custom column with special conditions. And in only 5 minutes. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101