Data Export IO: Reports

Data Export IO: Reports

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
February 1, 2023

Easy to use, and the team is very supportive and always available. We tried multiple apps and this is the one that stood out.

voilà
Germany
January 31, 2023

It's exactly what I was looking for so far: It sends a daily export to my fulfillment center in the exact format they need to process orders.

German with Laura
January 30, 2023

Greap app with an amazing service ! We had a few questions; they answer everything swiftly and help us create our perfect report for our business.

94Celcius
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 26, 2023

Tony helped me create a report relating to my collections and endless product tags which will save me lots of time in the future. thanks for the great service

MKTrends Co
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
January 23, 2023

This is a great reporting app. It includes fields that native Shopify reporting does not provide. Very reliable support as well.

Joe's® Jeans
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
January 23, 2023

A fantastic tool for custom data report exporting! I have so many different reports dropping into my master Google sheets file, and Data Export makes it so quick and easy. Their Customer Support is absolutely the best. They always have solved my issues and go above and beyond. I've worked with the amazing Tony to help me create custom columns and export reports to already built sheets! Thank you TONY!

We Love Doggos
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 23, 2023

I spent half a hour to get understand about the app. And it's simple and easy to use. The prices of every plans are reasonable. Chan help me with the setting of dynamic rule for some colunm. It really helps. Thank you for providing a good app.

WIVOV
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited January 23, 2023

Now I understand why this app has 1793 reviews, 99% of which are 5-stars. I've been looking for a Shopify data analytics platform with customizable reports similar to Salesforce, which has an incredible reporting system, but they're obviously a CRM, not e-commerce biz support.

This. Is. It. And I'm SHOCKED this is as inexpensive as it is--I was paying several hundred dollars per month for a software solely for the purpose of their analytics (it was also an OMS), but Data Export is as customizable as it gets. There's DOZENS of off-the-shelf reports, all of which you can customize for as your own template.

Plus their customer service is incredible--I only signed up today, so naturally I had many questions about customization, and at 11:00pm pacific time on a Sunday, one of their reps, Jeff, immediately responded and went above and beyond for 45 minutes to help me customize several reports. Well done!

Travaloo
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
January 17, 2023

I just recently started using it and I love it. But more than that I loved the support and all the help I received today going over a tax report Jeff was so helpful and very knowledgeable

ScalpMED®
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 17, 2023

Brilliant app - I have been struggling to get any info I need from Shopify reporting, and thought it a lost cause until I found this app. Amazing reporting functionality out of the box, e.g. I can extract sales info from orders that I tag e.g. telephone sale, email sale, in person sale etc. which is important for our business planning. Plus Chan and James are so responsive on the online chat and Chan created a custom report for me in a matter of minutes. Highly, highly recommend.

Emily Nixon Jewelry US