Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Marova

Amazing service and customer support!
Thanks for that.

Also easy application in general was really easy to use for email list

Ink It Up Now

Great app with exceptional customer service and so many reporting options! First-time creating reports a Customer Rep was right there to help! This app will come in so handy!

Mentor Verlag Berlin

Such a great tool and real good & fast support. It saves us a lot of time. Getting reports via email is so great, also as a reminder. Thank you!

Down Right Merch

This app has a deep report creating interface, it has been very helpful for generating and automating reports. Customer Service is top notch.

Descendant of Thieves

I used the App to pull a single report to analyze my business. Before this app I had to pull 3 different shopify reports. Made life easier.

Buadep GmbH

Great tool and excellent support! The tool has saved me hours. It was so easy to get the data exported which I need. Great tool

The Trimming Company

Would give 6*! support really helpful, some really useful report building, i have only scratched the surface but looks really useful app

Wild Wings

This is a great app with excellent support. They were able to custom build the report I needed. Would definitely recommend if you need reports generated on a daily basis.

Prodelusa

I've been using Data Export for a while. Incredible support and a very powerful tool. I have this app installed in 2 sites already.

Lot 10 Hutong

Chat support is pretty much reply on the fly and it not taking them so long to customize the report that I need. Thumbs up!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95