Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Monoprice United Kingdom

Great customer support. You can create different reports and have them sent to you whenever you want.

Monoprice Deutschland

The app has many useful reports that you can schedule. The customer support is very responsive and helpful.

Self Care Corporation Pty Ltd

Great app, provides the ability to get that extra data out of Shopify that is not available in Shopify out of the box - especially the payment related information. I found it a little bit tricky to set up the reports exactly the way I wanted to, but the Support team is quick and responsive and set it up in no time. The created reports are being emailed automatically at a set time every day and it's working great for our Finance team (and they no longer need access to all Payment information in the Shopify Owner section).
Would recommend this app!

leevje GmbH

Great App & great support! Really recommend that App! Must Have! The support ist very fast and on point.

JRR NPA

I used this app to create a report which included some custom UI fields....with the help of David from customer support The report was generated very quickly and the communication was very effective and efficient.

qinao

Great support!!! Any Problem i've had so far was solved within minutes. Thank you so much. Best regrads, Stefan

eddylinekayaks

The support team at Data Export are amazing, saving my team loads of time. Always quick. Data Export - does everything that we need to get out our data into our business reporting suite

Kali Protectives

Great App! A lot of useful tools for extracting data and sharing information. I got Data Export for one specific purpose, automatically creating a daily inventory count hyperlink and FTP connection for partners. Then realized it had really good reporting for B2C sales. It has lightened my workload tremendously. Customer service is very responsive via chat or email and created a custom report for us in one day.

Varsity Graphics

This app has been a game changer for my business. I run fundraisers for schools and needed the ability to share sales data with my clients. This app lets me set up Google sheets so they can check their up to date sales data whenever they want. No more downloading and sending Excel spreadsheets! I also appreciate the ability of pulling data from other apps into the reports. And the customer support team is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend this app.

fitphyt

You are probably looking at this app as you've recently discovered that Shopify has a lot of reporting limitations. This app helps to fix these limitations. The team are super supportive and responsive. They work hard to create reports for you. Highly recommend. The report options are endless.