Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Fan Gear Nation

I use this app for several key reports. The support is excellent! They are always ready to help and provide useful suggestions to get the data we need.

PowerPlay Young Entrepreneurs Store

Easy to use. Everything that I need is in one report. Customer service representatives created a custom report for me and were really efficient and fast responding. Very satisfied with app and customer service.

Natal Active

What a great little add-on and a great team - so helpful and nothing is too much trouble. We have a handful of very useful reports now - and all are ideal for our needs. Well done guys - excellent service!

Tupperware 4 Sale

We used this app to generate reports, especially those complicated reports. We really like the support team, they are very responsive & efficient! We have already installed this app in several stores! Keep up the good work!

Wag N' Purr Shop

We needed to create a customized report for entering Shopify data into QuickBooks and the customer support was great. We scheduled a zoom call and I explained the data fields I needed and they were able to put together a report for us within 24 hours. I would highly recommend this reporting tool!

maiemai

We just installed the app to check if we could extract more insights from our sales team. We had to customize the report with help from support. The support agent was very quick and assisted us during the process. It was a great service.

USA Artistic Swimming

Incredible app, incredible company! I searched a long time trying to find and generate a profit/loss report, and this one absolutely met my needs and the CS was amazing!

Boutique le Pentagone

The support is 10/10. They helped us setting and programming very precise report and scheduled them exactly the way we wanted. the monthly fees is a great value for what they provide.

Public Goods Wholesale

Awesome app and the support is very responsive and helpful. Very much worth the price. I give it a 10/10

AIM Bounty Box

an excellent, robust data extraction tool at a really fair price, plus superb and responsive customer service. what's not to love?