Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Tim Tebow: Believe In The Mission

Great support, and exactly what I need for the business. Support are friendly and work on my request on a timely basis.

Southood

This app is very practical and assists the team to help me solve problems very quickly and effectively. I will recommend it like everyone around me!

Gospel Musicians

Definitely 5-stars. Whatever field I needed, the dev added it for me. One of the best apps on the AppStore.

myCornucopia.de

Great tool and unbelievably competent, fast and polite service #thumbsup! Had some minor changes that we're realized within hours!

USISI · SISTER

Excellent customer service, helped me build a customised report for my brand. Looking forward to testing out more of its reporting features.

Viña Santa Carolina

If you need reports, this is the app! Powerful, perfect 5 stars reports for anything you need. Dominic even helped us creating a special report we were looking for, and I can create super easy dynamic tables as you can export it directly to excel.
Great Job guys!

Farmz - 201616458K

Sam was a great help, prompt response and got what I needed easily. First time using this app and I am already impressed

VitaGene

I use this app to provide me and my clients with custom reports - fairly bullet proof and reliable. Easy to use. Great support too.

Mono B

I usually don't leave reviews, but I feel this app is definitely worth the money. Customer service is very helpful and is always available regardless of the time of day. They always find a solution and follow up with my questions. Definitely recommend. I have used several reporting apps and this one is hands down the best from the pack.

Molly Green

App works wonderfully for our needs and the support is always excellent. We use the app to distribute our shopify deposits into our location's unique bank accounts.