Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports | Reviews

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Pikku-Riikka

Very good app and really fast the support. I will recommend to other Shopify shops to start using this app.

Le Pet Luxe

Sam was a great help to us! This APP is easier than the others we tried. We got everything we needed in a very timely matter! I love that there is great customer service!

Abrams Books

I was looking for a way to automate sending a custom sales report for my store to an FTP. I tried used Zapier to automate it but they don't offer the option to deliver a CSV file to an FTP. Then I came across Data Export Reports. With a little help from Dominic and Sam I have been able to setup a complex, custom report generated daily and containing calculations and formulas. Excellent customer service and excellent app! I will be using this for other stores very soon.

Modern Catholic Goods

I switched from another reporting app because it wasn't working properly and Sam from Data Export Reports got me up and running with what I needed. The way the data reads is also much better than the other app and much simpler to add the criteria I need. If you're looking to save time with easy to read reports, this one is the one to try.

Perpetual Ribbons

I have used Data Export to create many of my own reports and have needed assistance with a few too and every time I have chatted with them, they are always very helpful & quick to assist. I would recommend this app to everyone who needs to create any kind of report. They have so many pre-created reports too for all areas of your shopify business.

Griffin Archery

I needed to alter a precreated report so that it gave me the Net Taxable Sales and Net Total Sales to report for sales tax purposes. Dominic helped me update the report and change the headings so now I only have to run the report each month and the values are calculated for me automatically. So grateful! Loved the fast response too.

Sleep8

Great custoemr support they are happy to assist with special requests. The app allows for a suprising level of detail in reports.

Austin Avenue

I am just getting started, but the Data Export team is EXTREMELY helpful. We are using this app to help automate some of our processes. I would recommend.

Wax And Crafts LLC

This app helps me fulfill my daily sales and products with great ease, and to boot the customer support is beyond awesome!

Nantucket Whaler

Shopify's core reports are very disappointing, but this app gives you probably all of the options you need for detailed reporting. Support is quick to respond.