Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Trench & Coat France

Using this app on several of my stores and never disappointed. The app and the customer service are five stars.

Keepsake Angel Letters, LLC

I am absolutely thrilled with the customer service and what can be accomplished with this app! The team is very responsive and eager to assist. This is what I was looking for. Thank you, Data Export! I look forward to working with you for a long time.

Fogclip

Very good app and very helpful team. They quickly answered through the chat support when we needed help.

Wine Not HKG

Absolutely amazing! I fully recommend it, few other times I have found an app that just does EVERYTHING you need.

Logan Hollowell

Great app! Super hopeful when you need to figure out specific data. Support answered right away to help me when I needed it.

Society

I have never experienced any company in my entire life that has such good customer service. The chat message box is always available and I have had a fast reply at all hours of the day and night. They will create a custom report or answer any questions immediately which makes using this app a breeze. I am so happy I chose this robust reporting system.

Premier Tech

The best customer service EVER. Thanks for help me to understand all the amazing functions. U have a new customer right now :)

fig & olive grazing

Very useful app. Support team are outstanding and will create custom column headings upon request in a very timely manner. This app has streamlined our administration so much!

Goodwill Wine

This app helps take our weekly reporting up to a whole new level. It is so customisable that I can't imagine there ever being a report that wasn't possible through this app. The support team are proactive and extremely helpful. Highly recommend.

FORME

Great UX design, very easy to create and modify reports. The support team is great - very responsive and able to assist with any issues.