Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Depofit

Very useful app for custom reports! Excellent and quick chat support. Would definitely recommend it

Hued Home

The support is unlike anything else. Quick, easy and gets the job done every-time. I highly recommend.

Fish-Field

Downloaded the app, ran into an issue, and their support was quick to respond. You can't ask for better customer service than that. A lot of these apps claim to make your life easier, but most are tough to work with. It's great when you have a product where the company supports it 100%

AutoWin PneusPros

We use Data Export Reports on several stores for multiple and growing purposes. Always amazed at the level of support they provide. Whilst easy to use, their customisation service is amazing. Send them your challenge! Nothing they won't tackle with speed and professionalism. Great recommend.

TheCustomGoodsCo

Did not install. Crashed while asking for our email. Huge pain - a lot of data risk and privacy. Beware

May 7, 2021

Sir, We ask for an email upfront so we can send automated reports, which is the main function of Data Export. We also send product updates to the signup email.

Data Export has been in the Shopify store for more than 5 years and served thousands of merchants. You can review the Data Export privacy policy, that complies with Shopify app store guidelines.

Please contact us by email if you have any other questions.

IMD Staff Sales

This app is ideal for creating custom reports, that get sent direct to your inbox at your required intervals. Something that Shopify don't offer. I had a little trouble with figuring out how to create a report and so I emailed the support address and they (Jaba) was incredibly helpful and set up the report to my exact requirements.

Fan Gear Nation

I use this app for several key reports. The support is excellent! They are always ready to help and provide useful suggestions to get the data we need.

PowerPlay Young Entrepreneurs Store

Easy to use. Everything that I need is in one report. Customer service representatives created a custom report for me and were really efficient and fast responding. Very satisfied with app and customer service.

Natal Active

What a great little add-on and a great team - so helpful and nothing is too much trouble. We have a handful of very useful reports now - and all are ideal for our needs. Well done guys - excellent service!

Tupperware 4 Sale

We used this app to generate reports, especially those complicated reports. We really like the support team, they are very responsive & efficient! We have already installed this app in several stores! Keep up the good work!