Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

nbynicole

It was quite overwhelming when I first accessed the app but good thing they have a live chat support. I spoke with John and he helped me with my request. Thank you so much for the wonderful service!

Auto Dealers HIO

This app has been great for pulling information out of Shopify. There are many different options to customize the reports we need.

OFFCUTS SHOES by OFFICE

Really handy to use, straightforward and handy live chat service for assistance. Not had any issues and covers our needs.

Grammarholic

This is the best app on Shopify for me. It generates everything I requested and the customer service is excellent.

GIOVENTÚ

Great experience. Support of live chat is ecxellent. Rueben wiht whom I was on the chat was very helpful, I entertained an exceptional cusotemr service! Thanks a lot,
Gioventu eshop
email: stores.gioventu@gmail.com

Kollect On Demand Ireland

An excellent app that allows you to do much more than standard Shopify reporting backed by some of the best customer support I've come across. We sell both online and offline, and we've managed to create a really powerful reporting infrastructure.

FRISEURDISCOUNT

Great app, great opportunities with all the functions and a great support. Will help us in our daily business to get great exports done easily. We expanded our plan, because we noticed that we can now use data export for every department of our company. Many thans.

Ellese Bakes

Fantastic app and brilliant customer service too. Jackson and the team went above and beyond to help us with our custom report. We are a cake shop and wanted a weekly report which could tell us what products we have being collected from our physical premises. We now have this report and it's going to be very helpful for us and help us plan our week better. I would recommend this app to everyone as the standard Shopify exports are quite limited.

Λουλού, το ταξιδιάρικο σκυλάκι

Very useful app! The team is polite, fast, clear and to the point. They customized my report exactly as I asked. I totally recommend it!

Vates

Data Export app has been helping our company to automate a lot of the processes like fulfilment, daily profit calculation, monthly sales reports, etc. I think the app is fairly straightforward to use, and extremely helpful