Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

IVY & OAK (DE)

We are using the APP for 2 years and no problems, today support fix a mini issue and all perfect, a nice support team for Data Export

Verb Products

Customer service/support is INCREDIBLE. The rep worked with me for multiple days to put together a highly customized report that I would not have been able to do without them.

Drinks & Company

Great app and amazing customer service! Live Chat responses are instant and the team is really helpful setting up reports.

Metal Unlimited

Data export has not only taken care of our basic needs for logging and creating order data, but they have gone above and beyond by helping us with custom reports and added options!

ShopSheaCoulee

This app will allow you to slice and dice your shop data anyway that you like. I find that shopify doesnt have enough granular reporting and you can find anything with Data Export. The app is really easy to use and their Chat feature has a live person that will help you create any reports you're having trouble with.

D-Link Systems, Inc.

This app is a key component in the order import automation into our ERP system for fulfillment. The team was very helpful in securely providing a file in our format as well as assisting us with our custom report scheduling requirements. I highly recommend.

ExtendSim

Only been using it for a few weeks, but Data Export has already made managing the financial aspect of our store so much easier!! So many report templates available...and you can modify them to match your needs. Had a few questions, but Jackson and the DE staff answered them and quickly fixed what I messed up. Highly recommend this app!!

PartyDecorations.com

I use this app on 7 shopify stores. It has amazing capabilities and I haven't found a task yet that it couldn't do. David and the other staff at Data Export are very capable and willing to help set up any report data you need. I highly recommend this app!

Jukes Cordialities

Does exactly what I need. Able to automate report and send daily orders to our fulfilment center. Customer service team available and very quick to help.

THREE MILLS BAKERY

We have been trialling quite a few export apps but this is seriously the absolute cream of the crop. Faster, easier, more options and support that I simply can't believe. If you need to export data, these guys are the best.