Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Alien Milling Technologies

Amazing App, but they take it above and beyond with their support. They help us create reports that might seem a bit complicating for us, but for them it is done right and fast.

Reception Flip Flops

Great app and customer service! They responded immediately both times and helped with custom filters. We were trying to use Zapier for our purposes but they did not workj out and we found these guys. So glad, way better experience and cost efficient!!

Hoitola Kuulas Verkkokauppa

Has delivered to the promise. The core of all great apps is well-functioning support. Even a good app is many times useless without professional & fast support.

pandamerchant - HK

This is an amazing tool for data exporting. Sam who is the customer success is also providing an amazing service to solve my problems.

Boms & Buns

The app is able to configure a report that is useful for my daily operations and the support has been stellar!

MezeHub

Great app and great service helping us set up tax filing reports. We need to file an out-of-state alcohol sales report for tax purposes and this app saves a ton of time parsing the data to get the little bit that we actually need for the report.

Vastitch

The app was good for reporting. The customer service representative I've talked to helped me with the custom reports needed. Very well organized, too, and easy to use.

Yoto Canada

this app is the only way we can get unshipped order reports as at month end. The team are very responsive, helping me write the reports we need and then copying them across to other platforms to save me lots of time. This app has saved me hours of work!

LZ-Catering GmbH

I am absolutely enthusiasm with this app. It will be very helpful for handle our daily orders. Thanks a lot.

L.O.L. Surprise! Official Store

very useful report app. it has scheduler and flexible reporting capabilities far beyond default shopify report. Wonderful and responsive support team!
highly recommend it.