Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Preditos

Top support... quick response and was able to get the report I needed within minutes. Really helpful!

Loja Davok

The application is very good! The attention provided by the staff to solve errors and doubts is truly exceptional, personalized and fast.

Uniform Shop

Absolutely love this app and the staff, I have had assistance setting up a number of reports. Staff are super helpful and the reports are easy to read and use. Love this app.

Teakoe | Tea Supply Co.

The customer service is incredible! They created exactly what I needed super fast. Definitely recommend, the reports are so vast, you can create anything and everything you would ever need.

Labor's Bookstore

This is my second store. I loved it so much in my first store that I added it to this one. They helped transfer my report to the other store.. This is making my life sooooo much easier.. Saving me so much time.. Thank you very much.

Charmboxmen

WOW, want to talk about customer service, they were amazing!!! I had my report from them within minutes. Super quick with the responses. I wouldn't hesitate to reach out with any other questions.

CAPS

I wanted to use the app for the auto-export but it didn't work properly. After I contacted the team, they solved my problem immediately. After that I even asked Sam if he could make some custom changes in the fields and they did it the same hour! Excellent app if you need to make export / auto exports.

petertools

I am very satisfied with Data Export. I use it for data exchange with a supplier, which works very well. The team provides exemplary support and is always on hand immediately in case of questions or problems. I can recommend this app without reservation. (This review is not a fake!)

queenights

customer services team deserve 5 star after conacting the they always solve any issues faced me .. thank you John & Reuben.

nüdes stüdios by emaxlouise

Stop looking for other export apps. These guys can do everything for you. Everything. Custom reports? No problem.