Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Dents UK

The help support is great. They helped write a new report to suit my needs and were so helpful and patient. Thoroughly recommend.

Sutra Beauty

My only regret is not finding this app sooner. I've talked with David a couple of times and his ability to customize the report to fit EXACTLY what I need, is an experience that's unimaginable. 10/10 would recommend everyone to at least try their trial run. They helped me customize a report that showed even the smallest fees that we were missing that's not available in any Shopify report.

Pitt Bros Smoked BBQ Project

Great app, and support really helped me with my reports, he manage to make a report with everything that i needed.

Popeye's Suppléments

Great app and support is quick! We made a lot of custom reports with complicated schedules and they handled it with ease.

Judaica Press

This app really helped us get detailed access to our order data. And their support is excellent. Created custom fields for us quickly. I highly recommend it!

FunTech

Very good support. I needed a report that listed product title, sku, quantity sold and quantity in stock right now for the last 2 months. the app support person set that up for me and it's exactly what i need so we can see if we are out of stock some popular product.

Hippie Pants

Our fulfilment software does not integrate with shopify so we need to generate very specific order reports which are uploaded daily. This app allows us to do that smoothly. It is highly customisable and the support has been very helpful when we've needed to make changes.

CamSoda Gear

Before we even purchased they created reports for us to demonstrate the functionality of the program. Smart guys, supporting users before they even use the application. The output was what i needed and we're going to be supporters. Thank You!

Vivoo Natural Living

Lots of options, everything you need I think. And the IMMEDIATE support is just great! Thanks guys! :)

The Chicken Outfitter

great support, helped me with a custom report via chat quickly to help me with tracking. very responsive and helpful team.