Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

D-Link Shop Canada

Great app and amazing customer service. Love the live chat function. Special thanks to Shawn for helping us to copy all the reports and schedules from our other store instance. He fully understands our business needs and has been very patient and helpful during the process.

Canvas USA®

This company has some of the best customer service in the industry hands down, always a pleasure to deal with. Very quality app as well

Elie Tahari

This app is amazing. Let's me build custom reports, on the fly, better than what is available through Shopify alone.
And if there's a report I can't build, the staff they have are incredibly helpful and quick to build exactly what I need. Their chat is quick and efficient.
If you use Shopify, use this app.

Create Cornwall

So far, so good! We needed to be able to download data for events and this is perfect. Dominic was really helpful at sorting out variant information that was built via another app so it is all in one report! Really happy with it :)

Ben Vestita

I love this app, it saves tons of time and you can pretty much extract whatever you need from Shopify. Kudos to support, so far, they have been always available to help me out with any queries or inquiries I had, really impressed.

Cose del Posto

Location Italy

Wonderful app and great support from Shawn and Darren.
They managed to fix a problem I had with all the other apps, but thanks to them it doesn't exist anymore.
If you have an ecommerce that sells in Italy and you have problems with tax reports, contact them

Flexi Garden Frames

What a great experience it has been working with Data Export. I needed a lot of input to get files to reflect the needs of our national postal carrier and all their demands and requirements were implemented easily and quickly by the developers at Data Export. Nothing was too much for them and they were easy to work with. Thanks Data Export

Petal & Pup

A very good product that does what it says on the box but what really makes this great is the support team. They solve complex problems right away, evey time.

Blinds Downunder

The Data Export app is very impressive/easy to use. The App has great user functionality. Data Export customer support team is fantastic, with instant communication via online chat. Data Export work very hard to customise there App to your needs.We highly recommend Data Export.

Clarkes Golf

Excellent app, Dominic on live chat was very efficient and set-up the exact custom report I was looking for in no time. Would recommend this app