Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Jax Surf & Paddle

Needed a report fast and Sam turned my project exactly as requested in 20 minutes! Cleared up my questions and now my staff will be receiving weekly reports just like I wanted. Highly recommend Data Export for automating your reporting. UPDATE>>> Make it 6 stars... went right back to Sam for another report, this time to show all products missing the Vendor field. Once again done in 20 minutes. I can honestly say in 8 years of using Shopify I have never had this kind of success interacting with support for any App. or Shopify for that matter. Thanks Sam

Modbrix

We use this app to create custom sheets for our overview and a affiliate partner. i can recommend the app and the support, which is very fast and courteous

Whimsy Stamps

Before downloading this app I emailed customer support to ask a specific question, in less than 24 hours I had a reply. After downloading the app, Daniel helped with set up and getting on the right track to pull the reports we needed. All of this took less than 24 hours to install, set up, and get support. Very impressed with the attention we have received and this app is going to save HOURS and HOURS of manual data entry. Highly recommend!

Favorite Fishing

Needed a specific report for a promotional give away and this app saved us hours of time. Support was quick to answer any questions we had.

Island vape UK

I have 7 days left on my free trial and super impressed.
Made a few reports myself, and the team have reached out to me and asked if I need any help (as they saw the word 'test' on my report.
Really helpful team. Refreshing to have a company reach out to try and help without you having to jump through hoops to reach someone.
I also emailed them for some advice and 1st thing the next morning theyd not only answered my question, but produced the report for me!

CoffeeGusto

Good app works very well. Service queries are answered quickly and competently. The app is recommended.

BoxPro Contrareembolso

They are a great team, the customer service is excellent and they are always responsive. In addition, its application is the most complete to export and sort order data! I loved!

Matten-Welt

10 Stars!
This is the best app we have used so far regarding a csv export. We use it on many on our shops for affiliate marketing. (Adcell / Awin / Webgains) The support couldnt be any better. Daniel helps us in lightning speed if we have any questions. Give it a try you wont regret it!
- dasrockt.de

The Illini Store

This app completely changed our reporting structure. We now get a much clearer picture of our costs, sales, revenue, and beyond - daily! The customer service is unbeatable too, if you can't figure out how to get the reports you're looking for, the Data Export team will configure it for you! 5 Star Service!

MediaMarkt

Really usefull APP with many options to combine reports and that give you the chance to send them over via email. Very nice APP to save time to dedicate to your eCommerce!