Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

STAX.

Such phenomenal service and support. Been looking for a service that could provide these reports. Highly recommend

La Fée Maraboutée

We use this app on several of our stores and are really happy with it. The application meets our needs well. The support is very responsive. They have always been able to help us and find a solution to our problems and our demands. We recommend this app!

NS Kansas City

What a great app and even better customer service. I wasn't sure this app could do what I hoped for but it works even better than I thought it would. And the best thing is that support team set it all up for free!

Interior Icons

This app has revolutionised our business. The ability to make custom exports in custom formats, times, append data to google sheets etc so all our reporting gets updated without the need of exporting and importing. I would highly recommend the app the anyone look to automate any data handling or reporting in their business. The support is ace too, they are extremely helpful, even with the most difficult of reporting requirements.

Will's Coin Cache

I used this app to create a sales report to match payouts. This company set it up and worked with me to fine tune it until it did exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

Reprotect

I just started using the app, we had a custom need, the customer service helped us set up custom reports in real-time. This app is great, but their customer service even better. Well deserved 5*.

Boneyard Barbering

I have used the Data Export app for over a year now and it is AMAZING!! I get valuable reports that help me know the information I need to run my business. I would recommend Data Export to everyone. The team is very friendly and great to work with. They are very quick to create and edit any reports that I request.

Senda de Vida

The customer service is really good, they help you make your reports, the app is a little confusing, but customer service makes up for that.

Farm to My Neighborhood-Magaña

App has all features needed . Support is excellent - they helped me with creating a report and were very patient and knowledgeable in getting exactly what i needed. Highly recommend.

L'Occitane MX

Excellent customer support!, they helping us a lot with our report, which was quite elaborate and they didn't hesitate to provide us with the a great support.