Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

KennethJayLane.com

We use this app across multiple stores and the support team is always super helpful. They've created us some pretty complex reports that Shopify doesn't have the ability to create. Definitely a must-have for any store that requires in-depth reporting.

Sportlust '46

We use this app is several shops. These have all different requirements but the support team is always able to meet our requirements. Their live chat is very fast and the best!

Jonavan Crail

Data Export and their customer support have been very responsive and helpful. They have helped recover the data I needed.

Just Thrive

Second day of the trial period and I'm already impressed! Customer Service was amazing at responding and answering any questions I had. I was able to get more information than I could pull from Shopify directly and I was able to get it a lot quicker!

GARÇON

Absolutely STELLAR app and customer service. The reports are everything we need and what Shopify doesn't allow like: Sales by Tags, Sales by Collection, etc. Customer service is super helpful and helped me with every reports I needed. Highly recommend it.

Rubin Furniture

I Got a very human help to create my report. I do recommend this valuable app. Thank you team Data export.

Renoz

I had some issues getting up and running but customer service has been great with helping get everything going, very responsive and available. The reports are everything I needed.

Oka-B

The reports I can create with this are far more detailed than what is provided by Shopify. I would recommend this app for sure.

Sly Hill Flowers

I added this Ap to my store a month ago to help generate more detailed reports about my customers orders and locations for shipping. They were able to generate a report showing the in state sales taxes collected which will be very helpful for my tax accountant. The people on the other end of the help line have been very knowledgeable & patient. So happy I added this to my Shopify Store.

Line Up CR

El app es super útil, los reportes muy completos, el servicio de soporte fenomenal, sin duda lo recomiendo.