Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Don’s Bakery Muskoka

This app is great for our date exporting requirements. Not only that, but the customer service and technical help is excellent. Thank you for providing this service for our business.

Whitaker Brothers

This app is absolutely fantastic, particularly if you're using Authorize.net in conjunction with Shopify Plus. We searched everywhere for a way to get a reconciliation report that combined our Shopify Order Data with our Authorize.net account Transaction ID's - nobody in the Shopify Community boards has figured out how to do that, but this app made it easy, and easy to automate the reporting. Their developers went so far as to write some custom functions for us that made the whole thing possible, and we are super-grateful that they did. Five stars, just superbly well-realized.

Down to Earth Cape

The app has very broad functionality if you take the mid-level pricing option. It was more versatile than the other data and reporting apps I tried, and also allows one to make pivot tables. More than anything else, the CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AMAZING. They helped me create exactly the template I needed within minutes.

Ledgestone

Jackson did a great job writing the custom report I needed for my net sales reporting! Highly recommended.

SIRPLUS

nice app, costumer support helps to costumize the reports, worth the try :) would recommend it to everyone

CAVAL

Very good app ! It works perfectly for any type of data. We use the daily export function on Google Sheet (orders, stock, products) which is really helpful to then build analysis and automation.
Customer service is very responsive and proactive.

Cardno Ltd

Sent a request for a report to Data Export Reports - instant response was received. We needed data fields from Shopify Bulk Editor which we hadn't been able to export. Delivered within a few hours, ready for download - all the data fields we needed. Great job!

Michel Design Works

Great product, simple to use and GREAT instant support! We use this app every day to FTP our transactions for import in our ERP.

Alganics Soils

Great customer service! They referred me to a YouTube video and hopefully me going in and doing the correction myself works!

Lighthouse Publishing

We use this app to create 2 daily reports and the team helped us with everything and very fast. Would totally recommend.
Great app!