Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Top Trumps USA

I used this app to create weekly and monthly sales reports. This ensures the report format is consistent and is delivered to our finance team on time. I could not have done this without the amazing help from the Data Export Team -Thank you. I can highly recommend this App :-)

TaliaSari

This is a great app - Very easy to use, unlike other apps I've tried. Customer support acts fast and efficiently. Highly recommended!

Make-up Designory

I like the app but I love the support! Super helpfull and when something is not possible they do the effort of actually searching a solution. Love it!

FishinMyBestLife

this app is excellent for creating custom reports and the support staff is extremely responsive. one of my best experiences with shopify apps

DamasGate.shop

Amazing support, resolves issues within minutes.
They produced a report for me that I was unable to do due to shopify not exporting some features to excel. On top of that it is now on my dashboard to run whenever I need it.
Highly recommend!

Cosmic Prints

App works great and customer service is super super helpful. Thank you so much. Highly recommend to anyone

ROHBAU

This app will do everything you would like about reports. Even the most customized reports are easily created with help of the best human support I have ever experienced.

Oh Barney

Amazing app and customer service. Really helped us with our order exports and has saved us hours of manually copying data. The team were very helpful with customisations I requested. Thank you so much!

Hip Kids

Great App. Been using this for a couple of years now. Customer Service is fantastic and very responsive.

Birtwistles Catering Butchers

Currently using this app to work with several bespoke functions added to our store. The support is excellent!!! They respond to every request almost instantly. An excellent tool if this is the sort of app you are looking for.