Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

PorteClefMaison

Very nice apps and support !Answer very quickly and help you to do what you want to do.I really recommand this apps

Fledglings

Used the app to do a custom report that required using customer and order tags, it did the job and the service was great - Sam worked overnight to help me meet a deadline - well worth the subscription...

Sola Wood

Awesome app with even better support. Reuben walked my through everything I needed to know. Would highly recommend!

Workforce Clothing Online

Very intuitive app to use with easy to follow instruction videos. When advanced help was needed the support team fixed my problem in minutes!

Petals Flower Co.

Very quick and helpful customer service. Received customization on the spot to help with a specific report we needed. Would highly recommend!

Shop-diali.co

very good app, with responsive customer support!
one of the necessary app! Thanks for your good job gays

Electro Vision Inc

This app is incredible, AS WELL THE SUPPORT!

There are so many options to make reports, and if you can't figure out how to make something specific, the support staff is quick to make your life simple!

Beyond thankful to Sam for his help as well as the team.

100% recommended

Shop Metal Art

I used this app to help me export my orders daily with custome fields.
I got all things that I would to get with Reuben's kind support.
He helped me kindly and with by last thing.
I recommend this app to every shopify customers.
This will improve your store and management.
Daniel Colella

Elecraft

I use this app for several reports. The app is very easy to use, and with all of the variable at your fingertips, there are few reports that you can't produce. When you can't produce a report, the Support Team is there to help you. The support you get with this application is absolutely amazing!

MagnaFlow

Awesome app and more importantly, great customer service. Definitely key to any reporting requirements you may want to have, but unsure on how to setup.