Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Living On A Dime To Grow Rich

This Data Export app was the PERFECT solution to my problem! I needed a report that could separate reporting by payment gateway (i.e. separate Shopify payments from Paypal). Not only did the app solve this issue, but they also quickly created the custom template for me, even making additional changes to my custom report as requested. They responded quickly and professionally. This app now saves me 10+ hours per month and I'm super happy with it!

Dyhema Dolls

I used this app to help me download custom fields of data that I wanted to get from excel. It's a solid product. Works flawlessly and support is amazing. I'm beyond pleased with the product.

Nailboo®

Amazing app and shockingly amazing support. They helped us customize our export script for a specific feature we had built that wouldnt work without their support.

No Regrets Mens Ministry, Inc.

We use this app to keep us up to date through a daily report on conference registrations. Works great. Great support.

city'super E-Shop Mobile

This is the best report app in Shopify app store due to 3 factors: 1. Quick and excellent customer services support by Jackson
2. Multi templates that you can run reports according to business demand
3. Good report infra, which we can generate report by ad-hoc or schedule function Stronly recommended

Place 8 Healing

For some reason Shopify doesn't give you access to some important basic bookkeeping reports unless you are on the higher paid plans. But Data Export came to the rescue. My bookkeeper was wanting to understand which orders were going to each payout and this app was able to pull this info. Additionally, I was needing a couple fields they didn't have listed, but when I contacted customer support, they quickly implemented the fields I needed into my reports overnight. Great product and great customer service. It's not very often that I'm totally pleased with an app.

Tootsies Shoe Market

The app does almost everything! When we have needed specific reporting they have been very accommodating and helpful. There support is also great, prompt and reliable!

SUNSHINERS

Great app, and great, responsive customer service! Highly recommend getting this app for reporting!!!

Lemaire-EU

Great app with reactive and efficient support team! Helpful to expert reportings
Easily adaptable for custom needs

onegoodcard

Love the highly responsive customer support that caters to their customer's needs. This app has an insane amount of data that you can export out. Definitely recommend this for people looking for a comprehensive report with your shop's data.