Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

Shoelaces Express

I just added the app. I had immediate response to the chat when met with a roadblock. James helped me add the updated app and is assisting with the specific report I need. The service is exceptional so far.

APICIA

Very good app, and a lovely team that answer very fast and create your personnalized reports for you. I recommand!

OM USA Christmas Catalog

We use Data Export to generate reports that we then import into our CRM system. We appreciate the custom reports and their customer service chat is excellent when we need help!

BIG AND TALL BRANDS

Really fantastic app! Extracts all the data you need and support can customize each aspect so it will fit any format. I love the scheduler and killer support!

Le Catrina

Great App! Has helped me manage inventory and orders from my suppliers with relative ease. Highly recommended!

MQUPIN

good experience on the updated version, customer service helps me a lot, highly recommend for you guys.

Peptide Pharmacy

Amazing data from your shop for a bargain and the customer service guides you through any report setup that you would like. Great experience

Sammy Cheezecake

This app is very user friendly, makes exporting orders for my business more efficient and saves on time. Tech support is awesome, respond very quickly, Reuben is great, he responded in a timely manner and assisting me with filtering some data. Highly recommend.

medneo Shop

The app is highly customizable and reliable. The same goes for the other mandatory feature, the automatic exporting and emailing of reports. The app encourages you as user to ask the dev team for custom fields and in case you realize you need one, they are responsive and friendly.

PoCo Inspired

I normally don't do reviews, but ...
The more I get to play with this app
The more I like it Yes, it was a bit of a learning curve
And a little overwhelming at first Definitely a learning curve
It's not a "dummy" app like too many try to be I had to re do every report I made at least 5 times
( part of the learning process )
Mostly because I kept playing and figuring out what I did wrong
And what else the app can do Heck, just figured out last night that it can pull data back from the beginning of time ( since we started with shopify )
Shopify data only goes back 90 days - what the hell good is that? This has become one of the best apps we have
The boss ( wife ) is very VERY detail oriented
And likes data and history and numbers Yes it did take us a while to figure out what reports we want and how to build them ...bla bla bla....
But now...
This app now saves her 20 - 30 hours a month in report
And we can set it to automatically email them when we want
Month end reports - DONE!! The more I use it, the more I WANT to use it and get the data I need.
Now I am using it for sales history per item - PER VARIANT - to help me ordering product.