Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Haverhill Leach, Inc

Good app and excellent customer support that is not only helpful with issues, but also very accommodating with helping out with report creation and special, non-standard, features.

Burt's Country Store

Sam was really helpful in helping me to do a 2 years sales report! Great customer service..............................................................

Skim

Great app! Functionality is great, and customer support is the best! Would definitely recommend to people looking for a comprehensive reporting app

Best Bully Sticks

Found the Data Export App and what a surprise. Chatted with Daniel and he was quickly able to give me the report I was requesting. We are going to use this app as we can configure exact csv files to dump into our reports builder. Great App well worth the money. Thanks Daniel!!!!!

studio JUX

Great app that gives a lot of options for custom reports and the support was very helpful and timely.

Bas Mall

Data export is good, will recommend them anywhere at anytime. What i love most is their swift customer care response

Society Socks

I created custom fields for some of my products so that customers could leave special messages, birthday dates, etc. on products. Shopify makes exporting this IMPOSSIBLE. In come data export - absolute life saver. At first I was confused, but I messaged customer support and this guy John helped me out and showed me exactly how to solve the problem. This is going to save me HOURS every time I ship and I am very grateful!! Give John a raise!

Sustenance

Great app! Functionality is great, and customer support is awesome! Would definitely recommend to people looking for a comprehensive reporting app

Aimsir Takeaway

Excellent service from Jackson! Nothing is too much trouble. I can't recommend the app highly enough.

Personal Lee Yours

Can't thank Data Export enough for helping me set up my reports. Daniel went way beyond the call. Very happy with this app.