Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Conquer Menswear

I can't believe how awesome and helpful the customer service is, truly amazing.
The app is like magic, it can do endless amount of stuff, would definitely recommend!

Shoponi

tophnnbppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

STUCKIES®

The service is fantastic. Love working with apps that have great customer service. They helped me with what I wanted to be changed - quick and easy. Happy I found this app!

IRONSTAR

The customer service is great and very responsive, the team helps create custom reports in a very short time. The app itself is very helpful especially if you have the Shopify basic plan, because it allows you to create reports that the basic plan on Shopify doesn't (only available on higher shopify plans). Overall, it's a great app and is performing well so far.

Selkie

It's really good. The developer can customize the report for you in quite a short time. Look forward to using it in the future.

Simulab Corporation

Easy to use. Reached out to the developer and they created a custom report for me. Very happy and look forward to using it in more ways to create an efficient workflow for my team.

Grapefruit Records

I tried other apps before I found Data Export and none were customizable enough for what I needed. I run a record store and have several consignors I need to pay monthly and the Data Export team built customized reports for my various consignors who all have slightly different arrangements with our store. This made it possible for me to see at a glance what I owed each consignor after commission and fees for all the sales in a given month, etc... The team worked hard to fine-tune the reports to my needs and revised them until everything I needed for each "Vendor" was captured in the reports. I highly recommend this app for all reporting needs you might have. If it doesn't exist as a pre-made report, they'll figure out how to do it for you.

Equipt Expedition Outfitters

This app is fairly easy to use and does the basics of what you need, but the best part is the support team. We've had a lot of questions with how to do things and they have always responded quickly and helped us significantly. We would advise trying it just for that reason!

PRL Motorsports

Most reasonable cost app on the marketplace, very flexible reporting software. Great functionality. Easy to sync with Google sheets, our companies most preferred export because of the easy sharing to the public or internal use.

Crepe Paper Store

Great app and great customer service! Rueben was very helpful and provided just what I needed. No real wait for the live chat... thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 126 127