Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports | Reviews

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

WeedFeedShop

So far amazing. Allows us to Track our UTM links rather than having to go through customer orders one by one.

ARENA TEAMWEAR

Love this app! We are able to provide timely, automated reports to our clients at a fraction of the cost of how we were doing this. Malik and the team are super responsive to requests. Love your work team!

kiddiebaby.de

Very good App with clear overview of all your Data. If you need custom fields the support is very quick and solves your request. Very Satisfied with it. 5 Stars

Rivendell Shop

Excellent App with powerful report-creating capabilities. And incredibly useful, fast customer support which helped us get going in no time with the reports we needed!

BLK Teamwear Solutions

I believe this is a 5 star app. The support is also great and they go above and beyond to assist their customers.

Tractor Ted

Easy to use app with more reporting options than others and the only one we found who where willing to add custom exports to our requirements. Done quickly by a very helpful team.. Great app, Thank you.

Grand River Hospital Foundation

The data export app really helps our organization quickly understand our customers, their orders and any additional information around comments, discounts and refunds. As a non-profit with a store, ensuring donor happiness and accuracy is a top priority. Combining that with the pleasant and helpful customer service representatives whenever I have questions or a small issue - I'd highly recommend this app!

Kneaders Bakery & Cafe

This is a great app that helps me make custom reports from virtually any data that I have gathered on my site. The best part is the customer support. When I need help to create a complicated report I know I will be served promptly and professionally. Really great value.

Flying Tiger Copenhagen

We have been using this app across our stores for several months. The team behind the app are very responsive and have helped solve all our queries including creating custom reports for us. I would highly recommend

Earth Therapeutics

I used this app to create sales report by state and it got configured according to our needs. Happy with it!!1

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 141 142