Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

LaBellePerfumes

Top level customer service. IMMEDIATE response and help, was able to customize and pull EVERYTHING out of Shopify. I have plus and custom reports had limitations for our POS. David got us what we needed so now we can close the sales floor without so many issues and be able to pin point any payment issues (theft or otherwise). This APP is now part of our daily routine.

The Sak

Thanks for Data Export that helps me to create a report with refund and sales. Thanks for the previous report with IDs. I really appreciate the fast IT support and the good performance. Thanks.

Motherna

Excellent app, very useful to setup a custom report that we use for uploading orders to the courier system.

HistoryShots InfoArt

Very helpful and easy user support that provides detailed answers to your questions. Very pleased with experience.

Rendez-vous Nature

Data export reports is essential for the accounting of my company. The customer service is very efficient to customize the reports, and the app works perfectly.

Lula's Garden

Very easy to use and create your own reports.
Very good customer service. Helped me several times when the report was a bit too complex for my capabilities. Very fast turn around.
I use it for all my reporting needs.

Bella Cotton Apparel

This app has helped us keep track of the inventory and the cost associated with the inventory for tax and month end purposes. Dominic was very helpful!!

Mille & un Jeux

What an amazing and fast support. David help me to create a custom column with special conditions. And in only 5 minutes. Thank you.

Deadwood History, Inc.

I needed help with a report. I needed to have a column that calculated two different fields and was not a choice and my totals were not correct with Shopify. Thru Chat, Reuben helped me by adding that option to our report. It was very quick and does the job. Thank you so much for your help!

The Thread Shop

Absolutely brilliant customer service, with help from Sam through the livechat, he created a custom weight-based report for me in just a few minutes of asking for his help! thank you so much!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101