Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Insurance Educational Association

John from Customer Service was very helpful in assisting me in creating a custom report. I'm not a techie and therefore it was even more important to have someone who can speak to the average customer and also translate it to the programming side,

Brick Forces

I needed an app to help me figure out the total sales of 1 product type from my store, for the past 2 years. This was the app that did it for me! While it is a little hard to navigate to get what I wanted, the staff member I chatted with was super helpful and helped get me the report I needed.
So I'd say this is a great app that I can't wait to dig more into to find out more of how my shop is doing. Thank you

Heavenly Necklaces

Excellent customer support and help received when i struggled with creating a report. Would def recomend this app.

The Hockey Centre

A great tool to expand on the basic report from Shopify.
More complicated reports can be difficult to design as you are learning the app but the support team are great and will take your request and generally build the report within hours, also explaining how so you can do more yourself in the future

OneWorld Collection

A really helpful tool to develop insights and analytics. the auto report builder function is amazing. I recently need to customise a report. The support was fantastic by the developers. Well worth it!

Infused Liquid AB

Excellent costumer service! Got really good help to create a report even if I was on a 15 days trail. Really powerful tool to get whatever data you want from Shopify!

DPG Platform

Fantastic service. Great app. I'd highly recommend this for anyone who needs to do more with their data than Shopify's (very limited) native functionality.

Pie Snob Bakery

I must say, the app can be a bit confusing if you're trying to do anything complex but where this app truly shines is its Customer Support. I chatted with David for probably an hour explaining my reporting needs, about my business and how we want to use the reports and he was amazing. He quickly responded to all my inquires and was already able to make report examples that I could modify with his assistance. Truly spectacular service and I can't wait to do all my reporting with this app. Thank you all!

CAF Red Tail Squadron Store

Gives us the ability to automate and export the exact data we need to optimize our business! Definitely a time-saver. Customer support is amazing as well.

PerfectSleepChair

Our company uses this app to export our orders. We had the support customize the report for us, and they took care of all of our needs, and very quickly I might add. The support team is so easy to work with, and they took care of all our needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64