Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Showroom

Works great for exporting our product list to a third party! Makes all the reports we need with plenty of custom options.

Wow Computer

I use this app to export orders, and it is wonderful. The support is awesome and has always ben there to help with anything!

ichbingelb.com

Very nice App. The support is very recommendable. Questions are answered immediately via live chat or email in a few minutes/hours.

enibbana.com

I am using the app for several months and I am pretty satisfied. The app is making all the reports that I need. The more important is the support, they have a live chat and it has helped me every time I needed it, and believe me, every body needs a support?

Hanabi

This app is very powerful and the support is helpful! I would recommend using this app if you have complex report to generate from Shopify.

Hairvivi

Solve my needs very well, It's very convenient to use. Customer service replies are timely,Recommend to everyone

jilliandempsey

The perfect solution delivering exactly the results that I was looking for. Add unbeatable customer service and this app has it all. I would highly recommend it!

eeziflofittings.com Ltd

Great app if you're looking for custom reporting. They helped me create the report I needed namely figuring out the total weight of an order on shopify.

MASTERING SKILLS with the WOODENBOAT SCHOOL

We set up our Store site in early 2019. And just set up another site this month. We immediately used Data Export for the new site because of our terrific experience with our first site.

ScrapLife

Just a great app, with outstanding support. Emailed in for some changes to a report, and they get done within hours! Really a pleasure to work with.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111