Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pheme-Paris

Location France

Great support, they created a tailor made field in the report, free of charge as soon as i requested it thumb up !

IMAN Shoppe Bookstore

Location Malaysia

Great 24*5 support. Not many app comes with live chat support. Affordable prices too from another app.

guguplanet

Location Poland

There is no better app and support on the Shopify app store. Besides, the app turns out to be able to do wonders - if you think the app won't be able to generate such a report then with the help of support it surely can.

Reveil

Extremely helpful and timesaving report app with very reasonable cost!
To start, I'm using it to create reports breaking out sales by country and product type by day. Antony from support quickly helped me create custom fields and generated a custom report for me.

Snopes

The app is extremely helpful. Works better than expected. Customer service is top-notch and super fast.

NARY

I am on the Shopify basic plan and to bump up to their SHopify plan, its $50. I was working on sales tax and I really needed more information that on my current plan, Shopify couldn't give me. The shopify team suggested trying Data Export Reports and it was such a game changer. What especially helped was having Antony from their team help me create a report that gave me the information I needed and he was able to explain things that confused me. Honestly, this level of immediate customer service was key for a small business owner doing sales tax on her own. Highly recommend!

Mistral

Location Netherlands

The app is really straight forward and the support is amazing.
I needed some extra custom fields in the export wich were created by another add on. They helped me to merge this with the native fields export. Big help.

customhadiah

Location Malaysia

Extremely satisfied with the premium support we received, 100% recommended if you need anything about reports

The Steak Shop by Fairway Packing

Excellent customer support via chat. Antony created the exact custom fields that I needed, and he helped me re-format columns based on my requirements. Highly recommend this application to all Shopify customers!

fabulouskuaee

Location China

Very easy to use. Now I can see clearly what is going on in my shop. And the support is very helpful and friendly. Recommend!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 161 162