Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

eFresh Meals

Just had a very positive experience with customer support. Was able to help me thru filtering my report the way that I needed.

Seasons By The Case

Great app. Support was very helpful to give me the report I need which will help me decide what to go with my marketing budget.

Kase Artist

Fantastic customer support! They are very helpful an quick to respond. This app has saved me a lot of time and will recommend to anyone needing more sophisticated data exported from Shopify.

Wallshoppe

i used this app to run royalty reports and it saved me a tremendous amount of time. i love how the tech support is on standby ready to answer all my questions on the spot.

Nique Clothing

Such good customer support. Have reached out to them several times to provide additional columns in the reports to suit our needs. When we couldn't add 'fulfilment location' to unfulfilled order reports, they suggested we add order tags (which we now do via the 'order tagger' app, so each order is automatically tagged with the location due to fulfil the order) - which has made things so much easier. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

ANA Traders

Tried few apps but this is the best i ever found. Most importantly love the customer service. 24/7 they are at our service.

SD Microbes

Data Export does exactly what it claims to do. The exports are clean and very dependable! Their customer service is amazing. Thanks Arun!

SKY GAZER

Love this app for 2 reasons! Great customer service, thanks Daniel! It has saved me admin time and given me back about 10 minutes of every day which I am thankful for!

Custom Threads & Sports

Incredible app and customer support! Shortly after I installed this app, I reached out to the support team with a few questions ... David, took the time to understand what my business needed, configure the report, and schedule the reports during the same chat session. I highly recommend this app, for any business that wants to take back a few hours, every day.

Chronic Ink

I give 5 stars to their custom support. The online chat is always available and anything that cannot be fixed on the spot, I got an email with the resolution/solution the next day.