Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Veggies.my

This is a wonderful app with a great support team. It has allowed us to generate many reports that have assisted us in making our processes even more efficient. Still discovering the many more useful reports that the app generates.

Nasal Aid

HUGE Time Saver. Wow definitely worth getting. Their reporting capabilities exceed so much of what shopify offers. You need this app if you want to thrive in selling anything on shopify.

The HOCKEY CONNECTION

Very helpful with making any report you need. They make reports while you wait, or if its a bit more detail oriented they will email you within a short time. Love the service

Elva

Really informative app, with great customer support. A must-have in every store. I needed some additional data, and it was provided promptly.

Eclair Lips

So glad that I discovered this app! I'm able to get such custom detailed reports to meet some our complex bookkeeping situations. Not only that, but the support is fantastic - they have created so many reports and helped me troubleshoot a variety of things to get the data that I needed.

Poppy Treffry

It's great to be able to email the support team, explain what you need and they create and schedule your report for you

GOGO IT Lab Inc.

Great app, super useful staff that is fast to respond to get you answers you need. Also the live support is really active

DermSilk.com

Super helpful app, exactly what I needed! Highly recommend to anyone that is looking for custom data export.

Talons™ Nail Supply

Great app, super useful staff that is fast to respond to get you answers you need. This reporting tool is half the cost of my old one and has much better reporting (detailed info) for my accounting needs. Thanks!

공식 온라인스토어

This app can create reports for the enterprise level. I have no doubt that this is one of the top three apps for our daily operation. I created reports with daily, weekly schedule features. For example, "Low inventory Warning" is daily, "Promotion Order Status" is daily, "Weekly Member Status" and more. Also, the tech support team is very proactive and knows what they are doing. BTW, this app can support 2 byte languages.