Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

SUNSHINERS

Great app, and great, responsive customer service! Highly recommend getting this app for reporting!!!

Lemaire-EU

Great app with reactive and efficient support team! Helpful to expert reportings
Easily adaptable for custom needs

onegoodcard

Love the highly responsive customer support that caters to their customer's needs. This app has an insane amount of data that you can export out. Definitely recommend this for people looking for a comprehensive report with your shop's data.

Premier ETAGE

We are also using this app on our 2nd website (Medium Plan only). Below my original review for our main website (Large Plan) ---------------------------------------- Best value for money. Other reports apps are so expensive especially when you have multiple websites. Let's be clear, shopify basic stats feature is already amazing buy if you need to export data for your accountant with, ie, payment gateways or exc. VAT amount, you won't have the choice to go with this kind of app. The interface is quiet easy to understand and creating your own report pretty simple with a clear UI to pick the stats you want (you have categories to help you find what you need). Drag and Drop to organise the column of you excel file is cool too, and you can even rename them in the interface. I like the easy to understand feature to schedule and the fact you can send in CSV or EXCEL format + by email, FTP etc. If you pay a little extra to access to the premium version you can even customise /add logic/calculation like in excel but directly in the interface which will avoid you to have to work on your excel file once generated (= fully automatic) The support is also very good and trust me, just tell them what you desire and they will build your first reports. Then, by looking how they did, you can easily build your own reports. This app will follow your needs with endless features. Today we have just customised two reports but we know that if our needs evolve, we already have the tool without paying any extra. Trust me, one of the best reporting app if you feel stuck with shopify reports.

Eyefood Factory France

Top & Derby

They offer great service and a solid product. They'll go above and beyond to help you generate the report you require

BPA-RACING

This app is amazing and Dominic from customer support helped me with a custom tamplate. Everything was done in a very short period of time.

Tricon American Homes

First, the customer support for this app is just phenomenal. I needed a complex report with a pivot table and I sent a message using their live chat feature (built right into the app, easy) and within about 5 minutes, David had built the report for me and it was perfect. It was just such a seamless and frustration-free process! Secondly, the app is very powerful, even with the more basic plans. For the price, capabilities, and support staff, this is app is an absolute no-brainer for anyone needing reporting features that aren't built into Shopify. Great job!

Anveya

If you want to export detailed data, with some of the fields that Shopify exports otherwise don't provide, this is the app.

Beddy's

We have used this app to put together reports that Shopify can't do on it's own. It has been so helpful to have. Their chat feature has come in very handy when I need help with setting up reports!