Data Export Reports

Easy pre-made reports: customize, filter, schedule, and more.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Seasons Olive Oil & Vinegar

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Incredibly helpful for generating reports. They will even create custom columns if what you need isn't readily available.

romagnolipopoloeletto.it

Location Italy

Great support. Great app, helped us a lot on managing data reports.
If you have any issue, just send a message to in app live support and they help you all.

AIR GEAR

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Pretty easy to set up, but I couldn't figure out how to build a particular report I needed. Via chat Shawn built it for me, which was great. For our store this app is particularly useful because it will automatically export a report via email, Google Drive, or Google Sheets on a schedule. Now the key report arrives every Friday.

Ink-Ok

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app About 3 hours

everything works like clockwork (proverb)
I have a question - they answered quickly and efficiently
there is a bug - fixed
I think this application is in the top 1% of the highest quality on the platform

Sephena

Location Vietnam

Amazing service. When I had a problem with data exported from the apps, I chatted with a real customer support and the problem was resolved in just 1 minutes.

The Amish House

Level of service was outstanding!! I needed a custom option built in and used the chat feature and my problem was solved by Jeff in a matter of minutes. I can't ever recall having such a professional and quick solution in a matter of minutes. Highly robust features, great price, and outstanding customer service. Do not hesitate to try this app if you need high quality flexible reporting and value great customer service!

Velvet Heart Clothing

Great app and great support in the difficult world of good data reporting! This is the missing link in Shopify reporting we all need.

Skhoop of Scandinavia

This app is great! The reports are easy to create, with many prebuilt options native to the app. I love that the reports are easy to understand too, makes it much faster to get the information that you need. Support is quick and attentive too! Madhu helped me create a custom report in just a matter of minutes! Can't recommend this app enough, WAY better than any of the analytics that are built into Shopify's own reporting.

theforestschool

Location Netherlands

The app is very easy to install. Their customer is easy to use, quick in responsive and very helpful.

Puffy Retail

Great app, has a lot of functionality built in. Their support is also great can easily contact support via live chat and they are very responsive.