Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Fit Lizards

I use this app to export orders -just the columns I want, in the order I like. I received EXCEPTIONALLY professional and friendly help from David, at Chat support. I highly recommend using this app, will save me quite a lot of time for $5

Complete Body Labs

Data Export has been great. Not only did it provide the report I needed, a representative from Data Export extracted it for me exactly as I needed it so it took me no time to do it.

Solent University Merchandise

Great support and a powerful reporting app. It seems very well suited to the bigger kinds of reporting tasks.

Run The Edge Store

We purchased Data Export to help us with extracting data from customized fields we have in Shopify. We had some complicated needs and every time we needed help or an adjustment Data Export was extremely responsive and always made the adjustments we needed within 24 hours. They went above and beyond. We highly recommend their product for any of your advanced reporting needs within Shopify.

Satorie

This app is verry good! The service is 10 Stars! and it safes me a feew ours a day! This app is a must have for everyone!

Boutique Arthur

Very powerfull app and the support team (david) is very kind and reactive
He was always available and with good advices

DVI Personalization

I use advanced plan, the team is the best. John, Dominic and Daniel all of them are so helpful. they customize for me, making the reports just the way i want it. This report system allows me to automate my store... just so good. totally 10/10 recommend it!

Máscara De Látex

The help to get your reports right is absolutely awesome, they have been VERY helpful. Every report I struggled with shopify is really easy to have with this app. Thanks

Scooteretti

I installed the APP as I needed to get an exact report extracted. I was asking support for help and Reuben went over an above to assist me in creating the perfect report. He helped me out in under 15 minutes. Amazing service, amazing APP. A must-have APP if you want to clearly see data that is important to your business.

Get it today!

OMGwantit

Great app plugin. Recommend everyone to install and use. There is a lot of table information inside, all your data can be downloaded from here. The customer service staff is very patient and helps us download the form and the correct data information. Highly recommended!