Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

House-Autry

Great data, but most importantly super hands-on and very helpful 24/hour quality support. The team pulls the exact reports I need in a matter of moments. Highly recommended.

TeamLaShae

Excellent customer service and support. These reports have saved me a ton of time and frustration. Would highly recommend.

Intercity Packers Meat & Seafood

Their customer service team is truly amazing, they'll set up any report you need. We would recommend Data Export to anyone!

Bodhi Bar

I use this app to run reports to pull unfulfilled orders. Plus I use it for analytics. It's awesome! Support is super responsive too.

Makes by Mike

Data Export Reports has been an excellent tool to unlock the value of my Shopify data. Prior to starting with Data Export I had to write code to invoke Shopify's API's to get at my data. Now with Data Export it's a simple process of selecting the fields I want and scheduling the report to run.

Good product, excellent customer support. My site uses specialized add-ins for product variants which Data Export supports, however our variants are quite complex and that complexity stretched the bounds of what Data Export was designed to do. Through a quick chat with David about the limitation he was able to get my report extended. Excellent service! Highly recommended.

Lewis Black

Excellent customer service, fast and effective. They have responded twice now within minutes and had us back in business.

UnileverMart

Great app, user friendly and wonderful support!

Air Deck - Travel Playing Cards

The customer service is phenomenal and once everything is set up it works like a charm. Overall great experience!

Merch Jungle

Great app and really awesome support. Very useful to drill down into the data you need. Fast support who get back to you quickly despite the time differences (we're in AU). Thanks!

Ave Maria / AVM

Muy buen servicio al cliente y muy costumizables los reportes, lo recomiendo para sus tiendas y para tener los informes mas relevantes.