Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

If I Made

So far the app has shown that it has similar reporting capabilities to Shopify Reports (but actually works - which Shopify reports hasn't done all month). There are lots of options to manipulate the data, and live chat support to assist you in creating a specific report. While I think it will take a while to fine tune to our needs, I think for most this app will serve them well.

Gatito

Perfect tool for what reports I need it for my online shop.
Friendly and very fast support team, highly recommend!

Dinette

Sam and Shawn supported me with the data import and setting our the reports I needed. Can't wait to see what the app can do with my shop data. Highly recommended!

Rapsodo

The app looks great and easy to use, also the support was excellent. Thanks to Madhu for supporting!!

FamiPrints | Trending Personalized Family Gifts

This app makes everything clear and easier for me and I can create my new report easily, and great support service when i need help

Amazing Natural Hair

This app makes everything clear and easier for me. My product inventory, sales, taxes and more. Really saves me a lot of time. Beautifully developed app. thank you.

amoratay.boutique

Love this app very understanding very comminutive and helpful with anything I ask for definitely recommend this app

ginsparkling

Very fast and great support during the set up phase. The solution oriented and friendly support of Data Export did help us a lot in connecting our shop to the FTP server of our fulfillment partner and did secure our launch deadline! Thanks a lot Data export team and all the best!

Morrow Soft Goods

We have been using this app for several years. It's been so valuable and really necessary for us to keep tracking of everything from inventory, sales tax, vendors and locations, etc etc. The service is wonderful when you need help setting up a new report. It's a no brainer. We find it to be a necessity.

OutdoorKitchenPro

I've only been using this app for an hour and already like it better than my previous solution. First the cost cannot be beat. They have an premade reports for just about anything. However what impressed me most is their live support. He was able to configure a report for me in minutes. One that I had been trying to create in my previous solution all morning. This app is definitely a keeper.