Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Cosmic Prints

App works great and customer service is super super helpful. Thank you so much. Highly recommend to anyone

ROHBAU

This app will do everything you would like about reports. Even the most customized reports are easily created with help of the best human support I have ever experienced.

Oh Barney

Amazing app and customer service. Really helped us with our order exports and has saved us hours of manually copying data. The team were very helpful with customisations I requested. Thank you so much!

Hip Kids

Great App. Been using this for a couple of years now. Customer Service is fantastic and very responsive.

Birtwistles Catering Butchers

Currently using this app to work with several bespoke functions added to our store. The support is excellent!!! They respond to every request almost instantly. An excellent tool if this is the sort of app you are looking for.

Henry Bucks

I am in the trial phase and so far its been great and the support is fast and reliable.

So far so good

Bansan Penang

John was really helpful in terms of assisting in scheduling the report. It's nice to know that the application has a good support team!

BigNWideShoes.com

Needed an app to export multiple tables in order to import to our SAP Business One and stumble to this app. This app met our expectation. Support team assisted with my customization and I was able to import sales orders within 24 hours. Highly recommended!

All-Star Nutrition

Excellent app and developer support. We get our reports sent directly to our inbox each day which saves a ton of time. Also, if you need any changes to the reports the developers are super responsive and will customize anything you need. I highly recommend

Torgoen

It gives all the reports needed, including all reports that are not natively available in Shopify. I use it to GroupBY certain field like item SKU. I'd like to add that their support chat is fabulous and efficient. The team helped me to get any report i just needed. Thank you