Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

Wild Goose Costa Mesa

We use this app to download transaction detail by payout. The normal payout report doesn't break out sales tax and shipping, but a custom report with Data Export gives us everything we need! Literally hours of work saved. Love it!

Custom Vinyl Graphics

If I could give this app 10 stars I would! I cannot think of another report I might need. It has everything - credit card processing fees, sales tax, even what source the visit came from. It is so easy to use and customer service is amazing. I found it for my client and immediately downloaded it for my store as well. Try it - you will absolutely LOVE it!

Comfort One Shoes

Fantastic app! It gives you access to every single field you have in Shopify. Even better? Their staff are amazing! Madhu fixed my report quickly and saved me who knows how many hours of time.

Ten Thousand

This app is great for pulling large amounts of info quickly. If you have an issue the live support responds very quickly. You can also pass the data directly to a third party via an ftp and set up weekly auto sends, which is very convenient.

The Locals Sale

Very helpful Downloaded and was connect to a live human on chat asking what they could export for me. I had a strange request needing tracking numbers from past orders ( and I hadn't been able to do this via Shopify or other apps) Anyway, in 5 min a report was made. Very helpful and I will use again

A Sustainable Village

Great customer service and customized reports. Will continue to use this service for my analysis needs.

Foodsmart

Great customer service! Very robust product and has helped me organize my store's orders more than I thought I could

Bands 4 Bros

We use this app for a variety of reports. Every report we use has been custom created by their team. They are very quick to respond and they've created every report we've needed. Great app, great support.

Park Gallery Cheltenham

Really helpful app and even more helpful support. They have helped me on several occasions create and refine my reports so they provide exactly what I need. They didn't even mention that on a few occasions I could have done some changes myself had I read the help documentation more thoroughly.

MATTER OF FACT

This is an amazing app, and the customer support is top notch! Shopify is temp down with their discount reporting, and customer support helped us create a custom report on-the-fly. Thanks so much! Love this app.