Automate, Customize, Summarize and Analyze any Data in your Store!!
See Data Export in action ==>
- Setup reports on your own using our “Live preview” feature, that shows a preview of the data before report is downloaded.
- We believe each Shopify store is unique and it’s reporting needs are different. Our team of data analysts and online commerce experts will help you prepare the right report.
- Since launching in February 2016, we have helped hundreds of stores save time and money. A store owner who was paying monthly consulting fee of $500 for data analysis switched to Data Export. He now pays $20 a month for the same analysis.
- Report setup and consulting is free. You will pay $5 to $20 per month based on your need. Our prices are 55% lower than other reporting apps.
- Data Export provides line level detail and summary of the data. Summary of the data is through Pivot table in Excel. For example, the order detail can be summarized by week, month or year on the fly.
- Please follow our blog at dataexport.estoreautomate.com for tips on automating your store.
- Your store has Order, Product, Inventory, Marketing, Tax, Customer, Accounting, Shipping and Fulfillment data. Use Data Export to leverage this data to analyze and report the findings.
Here is how Shopify Owners are using Data Export:
- Clothing stores – To capture the specific order information like size, color, inseam, length and other custom needs.
- Drop shippers – To send scheduled data feeds that meet manufacturer’s format.
- Gourmet Food – Provide delivery items, time and address directly to local delivery staff.
- Sports equipment stores – Sales tax reports to accountants based on customer location.
- Pop-up Stores – Commission payout calculation to vendors based on weekly sales.
- Custom Tee-shirt – Send custom order reports to fulfillment team.
- POS Reports – Specific reports for retailers using Shopify POS.
- Data from other Apps – Data Export will retrieve data (Metafields and Cart attributes) that are stored from other Shopify apps. For example, if you are using a delivery app, Data Export can retrieve delivery date and time from the delivery app.
- If you are on Shopify Plus plan, our experts can provide deeper insights into your data through custom analytics.
Save time and money using Data Export!!
Set-up reports and schedule them using our user friendly set-up process.
1) Create reports from all the data available (product, sales, marketing, accounting, tax) in Shopify. You can also create custom reports that will meet your specific requirements. You can create new calculations based on specific conditions.
2) You can run the reports at specific times. We have a scheduler that shows the upcoming reports and the status of each report.
3) You can send the data to anyone - from your accountant, marketing agency, order fulfillment team, drop shipper to your business partner. You can also check the status of the delivery.
Check out our tutorial videos that will walk you through creating, scheduling and editing reports.
Our customer support team will assist you with setting up the reports so that you can focus on growing your store.
Small - $5/month: Export any data from your store, 1 report template can be created and automatically delivered to your inbox at the scheduled time.
Medium - $10/month: Export any data from your store, 5 report templates can be created and automatically delivered to your inbox at the scheduled time.
Large - $20/month: Export any data from your store, 20 report templates can be created and automatically delivered to your inbox at the scheduled time. Also, custom fields can be added and you can check the delivery status of the reports. Includes summary of the data through Pivot table.
Example of a Report template – You can setup a template called “Daily order Report” and schedule it to be delivered to you and your partners daily. So, one report template can be used to delivery 30 reports in a month.