Data Feed Watch Shopping Feeds

Product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, Bing, & more!

From $59/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Terrestra

It's refreshing that DataFeedWatch has not asked me for a review, now 3 weeks after installation, but I've actually searched out the place to write one because this has been an outstanding app find. Too often in life whether buying an app or a service or a product we get hounded to write reviews, "Did I give you very excellent service today?" etc... No such request came! But I'm pleased to report that after years of struggling with inadequate control over our Google Merchant Center and Bing shopping feeds we now have ways to fine-tune every aspect of our feeds. Some features are not for the faint of heart -- for example since we were migrating from another app, we knew our sales performance might get hurt if Google were to treat our new feed as newly added products and lose their years of sales history, so we had to make sure this new app rewrites our product and variant IDs into the multi-part formats of the prior app -- the tools were there to automate that process, not something we'd have wanted to do manually with thousands of IDs to map! Likewise several other refinements were needed to address Google fields that are specific to our data sets, and after some trial and error the features can usually be found to do whatever we need. You can create endless rules to include/exclude products or groups; upload your feed anytime on-demand or via schedule, etc. This isn't an app for beginners though, or anyone who wants their ecommerce business to be a black box that runs itself. This is a hands-on tool for control freaks who don't mind putting in the time to micromanage the details, and want the tools and features to enable that. I'm just getting started.

August 25, 2020

Thank you! We’re grateful for your trust.
:-)

Freewalk.dk cvr. 40121617

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great support and product. helped me set up my google feeds and correct my errors in under 30 minutes

twindeco

Location Romania

This app is exactly what we needed to work with our dropshipping partners. The feed was created in minutes, and customer support is one of the best I've worked with so far. Even now I can't believe how good the application is. I recommend it!

Set Group USA

Time spent using app About 5 years

stopped providing a feed into google, got all of our listings deactivated, and when we call or message them, no response.

July 24, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we strive to make our service and support outstanding. We have tried to contact you numerous times (phone and email) with no reply. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact support and we will be ready to assist. Thank you for being a valued client.

DataFeedWatch Team

Crumpler DE

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to set-up and use even for beginners. Great support in Germany and very fair pricing. love it!!

wipebookus

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very simplified UI, 24/7 amazing support, great team and app to work with. The feed that we set up, works flawlessly.

Top Eventi Store

Location Italy

App fantastica. Ci ha aiutato a modificare i nostri feed e ci ha permesso di costruirli in modo professionale e in maniera facile, i costi per ciò che ottieni in cambio sono super bassi. N.1

Polarn O. Pyret UK

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app does everything we need it to do and more, special mention to the team on the end of chat, no issue hasnt been resolved within minutes, even to actually doing the changes in the feed for us. Excellent

PedestalSource

Responsive team, great app for a company with a large SKU list like ours. Set up has been relatively easy and fluid.

EcoVibe

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app, makes it easy to optimise feeds. It also supports feeds for different countries. Customer service is great, team always comes back very quickly when there is any issue & are very helpful.