- Connect your store with a few clicks - Intuitive Product Feed Creation & Optimization - Easily link to Google, Facebook, Amazon & more
Multiple Countries & Channels
- Optimize feeds for better visibility and ROI - Ready to use feed templates for 50+ countries - 1000+ Shopping Channels and Marketplaces
Full Support Provided
- Free Feed Optimization Session with a Feed Expert - 24/7 Support available via live-chat, email and phone
About DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds
DataFeedWatch enables Shopify merchants to optimize their product data feed for Google and multiple other shopping channels in many countries.
15 Day Free Trial Available
Try out DataFeedWatch for Free and experience first hand how easy managing and optimizing feeds is. Full support available during the trial period.
Why use DataFeedWatch?
Intuitive Mapping data feeds was never this easy. DataFeedWatch is very intuitive; the majority of customers create their first feed without any help or instructions.
Every functionality you will ever need to create and optimize your data feeds is available. From basic mapping to categorization, from hourly downloads to variant-management and from creating filters to uploading lists with products. DataFeedWatch offers the complete service.
Better RoI with DFW-Analytics
Our Analytics module shows you the performance (clicks & conversions; cost and revenue) of each product on every channel. You can manage on Cost, CPA or ROAS per product and identify & remove unprofitable products from your feeds with a single click.
Data feed optimization should not cost you an arm and a leg. Our modular pricing allows you to adjust the price to your specific needs.
Sync your Amazon orders with your Shopify store and no longer worry about accidentally advertising out-of-stock products. Or, download all of your order data across platforms and review it in one central place.
Manage the data feeds of all your customers in 1 account. Add sub-accounts for your customers with customizable access privileges.
We offer 24/7 support via live chat, email and phone.
Increase Product Visibility on multiple channels
- Shopping feeds for the US, UK, Europe, Australia, India and many other countries
- Google Shopping in every country where it is available
- All major US Shopping Channels (Facebook, Amazon, Bing, eBay, Nextag, Linkshare, Shopzilla, etc)
- All major international Shopping Channels (Connexity, Kelkoo, LeGuide, etc)
- All Shopping Engines in the UK, France, Germany (Deutschland), Spain (España), Italy (Italia), Netherlands (Nederland), Belgium (Belgie), Austria, Brasil (Brasilia), Russia, India and Australia
- Custom Channels - Create your own feed template
15 Day Free Trial
Seeing is believing. Try out DataFeedWatch for Free and experience first hand how easy and effective it is.
- amazon marketplace,
- google shopping,
- facebook dynamic ads,
- bing shopping,
- instagram shopping
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
or $29/month billed at $348 once per year
$5 for every extra 1,000 products
1,000 products included
or $49/month billed at $588 once per year
$3 for every extra 1,000 products
5,000 products included
or $149/month billed at $1,788 once per year
$2 for every extra 1,000 products
30,000 products included
or $229.17/month billed at $2,750 once per year
$2 for every extra 1,000 products
100,000+ products included
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 85 reviews
Most recent reviews
A LITTLE FIND
Great tool & really good on-boarding support! They helped us set up our feeds and had loads of great suggestions. Highly recommended.
I've been using this service to help streamline and simplify our ability to get our products into the various online channels/marketplaces that we need to, and I've been very impressed with the service itself, but also the customer service that comes along with the products. In particular, special mention hat-tip to Marvin Flores (LatAm Regional Manager) who goes above and beyond for me - when I've been in a jam or two - and helps me get our feeds working properly and is just a very generous and helpful person. DataFeedWatch is very lucky to have such a great manager on their team and it really instills confidence for me in their products. I would happily recommend this service to anyone looking for help with product feeds etc.!
Happy Trends Outlet
I used this app to create my sales channels for UK AU and CA is a great app l totally recommend it.