Why use DataFeedWatch?
Mapping data feeds was never this easy. DataFeedWatch is very intuitive; 95% of our customers create their first feed without any help or instructions.
Every functionality you will ever need to create and optimize your data feeds is available. From basic mapping to categorization, from hourly downloads to variant-management and from creating filters to uploading lists with products. DataFeedWatch offers the most complete service.
Better RoI with DFW-Analytics
Our Analytics module shows you the performance (clicks & conversions; cost and revenue) of each product on every channel. You can manage on Cost, CPA or ROAS per product and identify & remove unprofitable products from your feeds with a single click. Our customers improve their campaign-RoI by more than 50%.
Data feed optimization should not cost you an arm and a leg. Monthly subscription fees start at $29. Our modular pricing enables us to offer an Enterprise grade application to small & medium sized merchants as well.
We offer 24/7 support via live chat, email and phone.
Shopping feeds for the US, UK, Europe, Australia, India and 35 + countries
- Google Shopping in every country where it is available
- All major US Shopping Channels (Facebook, Amazon, Bing, eBay, Nextag, Linkshare, Shopzilla, etc)
- All major international Shopping Channels (Connexity, Kelkoo, LeGuide, etc)
- All Shopping Engines in the UK, France, Germany (Deutschland), Spain (España), Italy (Italia), Netherlands (Nederland), Belgium (Belgie), Austria, Brasil (Brasilia), Russia, India and Australia
- Custom Channels - Create your own feed template
Check our site to see if we support your favorite Shopping Engine. And if we don’t: we’ll add it for you!
Sync your Amazon orders with your Shopify store and no longer worry about accidentally advertising out-of-stock products. Or, download all of your order data across platforms and review it in one central place.
Manage the data feeds of all your customers in 1 account. Add sub-accounts for your customers with customizable access privileges.
15 Day Free Trial
Seeing is believing. Try out DataFeedWatch for Free and experience first hand how easy and effective it is.