- Connect your store with a few clicks - Intuitive Product Feed Setup & Optimization - Easily link to Google, Facebook, Bing, Amazon & more
Multiple Countries & Channels
- Optimize feeds for better visibility and ROI - Ready to use feed templates for 50+ countries - 1000+ Shopping Channels and Marketplaces
Full Support Provided
- Free Feed Setup and Optimization with a Feed Expert - 24/7 Support available via live-chat, email and phone
About DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds
DataFeedWatch enables Shopify merchants to optimize product data feeds and increase sales across 1000+ channels including Google Shopping & Search, Facebook Product Catalog, Bing Shopping, Instagram, Amazon, eBay and many more.
15 Day Free Trial Available
Try out DataFeedWatch for Free and experience first hand how easy managing and optimizing feeds is. Full support available during the trial period.
Why use DataFeedWatch?
Intuitive Mapping data feeds was never this easy. DataFeedWatch is very intuitive; the majority of customers create their first feed without any help or instructions.
Every functionality you will ever need to create and optimize your data feeds is available. From basic mapping to categorization, from hourly downloads to variant-management and from creating filters to uploading lists with products. DataFeedWatch offers the complete service.
Better RoI with DFW-Analytics
Our Analytics module shows you the performance (clicks & conversions; cost and revenue) of each product on every channel. You can manage on Cost, CPA or ROAS per product and identify & remove unprofitable products from your feeds with a single click.
Data feed optimization should not cost you an arm and a leg. Our modular pricing allows you to adjust the price to your specific needs.
Sync your Amazon orders with your Shopify store and no longer worry about accidentally advertising out-of-stock products. Or, download all of your order data across platforms and review it in one central place.
Manage the data feeds of all your customers in 1 account. Add sub-accounts for your customers with customizable access privileges.
We offer 24/7 support via live chat, email and phone.
Increase Product Visibility on multiple channels
- Shopping feeds for the US, UK, Europe, Australia, India and many other countries
- Google Shopping in every country where it is available
- All major US Shopping Channels (Facebook Ads, Amazon, Bing, eBay, Nextag, Linkshare, Shopzilla, etc)
- All major international Shopping Channels (Connexity, Kelkoo, LeGuide, etc)
- All Shopping Engines in the UK, France, Germany (Deutschland), Spain (España), Italy (Italia), Netherlands (Nederland), Belgium (Belgie), Austria, Brasil (Brasilia), Russia, India and Australia
- Custom Channels - Create your own feed template
15 Day Free Trial
Seeing is believing. Try out DataFeedWatch for Free and experience first hand how easy and effective it is.
- amazon marketplace,
- google shopping,
- facebook dynamic ads,
- bing shopping,
- instagram shopping
Pricing 15-day free trial
or $29/month billed at $348 once per year
$5 for every extra 1,000 products
1,000 products included
or $49/month billed at $588 once per year
$3 for every extra 1,000 products
5,000 products included
or $149/month billed at $1,788 once per year
$2 for every extra 1,000 products
30,000 products included
or $229.17/month billed at $2,750 once per year
$2 for every extra 1,000 products
100,000+ products included
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 91 reviews
Most recent reviews
good product and good account management and good service. defiinitely helped us scale our google ads campaigns. would recommend
Great app, we are managing 3 stores and this app makes managing our feeds a breeze. The support team is super helpful, showing us screencasts, giving ups tips. The app has a lot of features allowing us to manage all our feeds into one single interface!
The Wanderers Travel Co. US
I use DFW for three of my Shopify clients... I had to do a bit of reading to figure out how to use it. Considering that I've never used this or any feed management software before, and I figured everything out within a couple of hours, I'm pretty impressed. I've contacted their live chat support a few times and they've been super helpful - screenshots and videos make it easy to follow. I've used this to take our FB dynamic ads to the next level - super impressed with them. The only negative is that you have to get the higher agency plan if you want multiple daily uploads (otherwise it's just once every 24 hours). I think they should include it for the second tier plan too as I can't imagine any serious ecommerce advertise is going to be satisfied with feed updates once every 24 hours. Other than that, they're awesome.