Sell on Multiple Channels
Do you have both online & brick-and-mortar stores? Then, a locator page will save time and effort to market all to potential buyers.
Make Stores Searchable
And if the customer wants to find out more about your physical stores, also make the information searchable under their fingertips.
Collect Users' Preferences
Having a map also gives clues about where customers commonly search for. Then, improve those stores better for more sales.
About Dealer & Store Locator
Are you looking for a user-friendly and easy-to-set-up Shopify Dealer & Store Locator, Find A Store app?
- Bulk Import Unlimited Stores: Easily add as many stores as you want by just uploading your CSV file within minutes.
- Filter Stores by Tags: Store locations with tag filtering will allow your customers to narrow down their search by assigning tags to stores.
- Display Directions: Your customers are able to see the directions from their places to your stores.
- Tag your stores so visitors can filter them instantly
- Supports multiple languages
- Results update automatically as the map is moved
- Setting up your store locator is easy
- Unlimited pageviews
- Drag & drop map pins to their exact locations
- Address suggestions
- Powerful analytics based on customers' records
For Store Admin, create a Store Locator Page within 30 Mins for FREE:
- Add/Import unlimited stores with location-specific information. Next is to “pin” your physical stores on the Dealer & Store Locator with eye-catching markers.
- Add the detailed address of stores to exactly find them on the map.
- Show a brief description of what to find in your stores.
- Upload a beautiful image of your stores, as well.
- Export stores
- Clarify when you open and ready to serve customers.
- Include phone and email in case customers want to ring your bell.
- Highlight unique features of the stores with tags “FREE parking” “24/7” “Wifi”, etc.
- Change 2 layouts and 10 map styles
- Choose Custom Pin or select from our pre-designed Pins
- Translate the text on the store locator page user-friendly.
- Add stores globally
- Customer Search Records: Our app allows checking the search history of all customers so that you can get their location data. Then, you can improve the stores which are the most commonly shown.
From the end of customers, they can:
- Customers just need to enter a few characters or numbers then the system will give a list of relevant suggestions from Google Suggestion
- View full store list with custom pin icon on Google Maps
- Find their location immediately on the map.
- Search store locations on any device and at any time.
- Filter the stores by tags
- Filter by a specific radius
- Choose to view the store locator page in map or satellite styles.
- Check all information about the store in the popup.
- Zoom in and zoom out the map easily to find the shortest way.
- Get instant directions from a location to any stores
- Switch to seamlessly mode between map, satellite, and Google Street View 360
- Mouse hover on location highlights a maker on the map
- View opening hours, days off & special working days
- Mobile-friendly is important!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need help!
- Google Maps,
- B2B Solution
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
All features but must use your Google API Key
Free Google API Key
Find my location
Bulk Imports & Exports
1-50 Store Locators
Basic Plan, plus:
Customer Search Records
50-500 Store Locators
Unlimited Store Locators
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I am a fan! The only free one I found on the App store that delivered what I was searching for: showing our clients where they can find our stores close to them and with enough opportunities to customize the map to easily suit every brand design. Also: super quick, kind and helpful support! Thanks Greetings from Germany,