Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Let the Customer Choose When to Deliver.

Skin Republic UK

Really easy to use, fantastic support from webchat agent Zankar - super helpful! I would definitely recommend! :)

The Beauty Candy

After trying different apps I use now Delivery Date Pro. It works great. The support team vas very responsive and very helpful to make sure I got the app set up as I wished.

Cookin1

Great app that solve our delivery problem. Support is really helpful & they even help with the customization of my app. Highly recommended!

Gramas Iphone

It is a nice application. Support is kind and answers quickly.

Do It Center Panama

Not only a great app but also a 5 stars support! This guys made a customization for my store in less than 48 hours. Fluid communication all the time. I fully recommend this app and the team. KEEP IT UP!

Cheeseschool

Delivery Date Pro has helped to streamline our delivery and pickup orders. It has been a great feature for both our us AND our customers. Customer support is friendly, attentive and helpful. Thanks Zestard!

Buy Honeymelts

Really happy with the app and the support I have received from the team. They are very helpful and attended to all my needs immediately. I have tried many delivery organization apps and this is by FAR the best!

Aussie Meat Hk

I love the fact that I was able to skype and share screen with Zestard, this made support extremely painless and joyous. Ritesh and his team was quick to act, help, suggest, advise and ultimately the best support I have had via Shopify App Providers. I was so impressed with them, I have asked Ritesh to costumed App for my store! Highly recommend Zestard.

Flowernflorist

Love this app. and support team helped a lot Great team!

Petaljet

The APP seems to be working but have not really put through a big test yet. I do think it slows down my site because it loads slowly, which I'm not happy about. That needs to be improved. Customer service is difficult and when you call the number the person who answers is very hard to understand and so the call becomes frustrating. I like to know who I'm dealing with instead of a generic support email that doesn't identify the person. Also, when you purchase the app, someone should immediately contact you to let you know the process and when it will be ready on your site. I had to reach out to support to find out what was going on. Not good! This could/should be an outstanding product but the developer needs to get better at communication and support. The load time is a big issue that needs to be improved. There is no other app out there (that is better) so there is a big opportunity here. I really hope the developer continues to improve the app. One suggestion: I would really like to be able to set rules for EACH PRODUCT, as opposed to the full cart. I have some products with different drop shipping requirements but since the app only allows 1 set of rules for the full cart, I have to apply the same rules to all products. Being able to choose delivery dates for each product would be awesome.
Previous 1 3 4