Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

DansBakery

This is the best customer service I ever received for Apps! The support team helped me from A to Z to make sure that everything works fine on my website! If you need to have a custom delivery for each product, this is the apps that you guys need :)

Tiky Mochi Muffin

Support team was really quick to respond to my request to fix the app on my store as I was having difficulty too. Thank you!

The Flower Center

Tylko Zdrowe Produkty

App is incomplete in features and unusable on mobile (request to leave a feedback hides navigation). It's okay when starting out but it will very soon hit its limits. There is no way to see how many orders there are for any given day and there is no way to limit orders for a given day. If your store gets an unexpected boost of orders, you are screwed. I need to constantly download the .csv to look how many orders there are for the next day, filter it, and manually remove days from the calendar.

The lack of these features are not reason for my negative rating. It's the lack of understanding the customer.

When I suggested to fix above mentioned issues, the developer said that this would be custom and they could do this for $400.

No, thank you. I didn't ask you to create a custom service for me but as an already paying customer I asked you to fix usability issues of your app. If I pay each month for a subscription, then I expect there to be continuous work on this service.

I got really offended, however, when to my suggestion to add an "upload image" feature so that I as a customer can better describe my issue to the developer, the answer was: "you can upgrade to a higher tier, we have included that feature there". Listen - this suggestion was a favour by me to help your company provide better customer service. It was not a request to pay more.

Bansan Penang

the customer support is extremely helpful in guiding us. i have added the delivery date within my email notification thanks to the Zestard Team.

Incredible!

Mélange

The team is very responsive and helps with all of our queries. Customers can choose their specific date and we can block the dates we do not deliver. Very easy system.

FlowerBe

really appreciated the very fast and effective customer service and installation development. fantastic app for this use would highly recommend for adding specific delivery dates to products

Flower Empire Australia

Have used this app on our website, the team are really responsive and help with all your inquiries. Once the app is in place the back end system is quite easy to use.

Florida Flores

Very good app, I have 2 websites and the operation and response from the support department is excellent thank you very much

Beantown Bedding

We chose this app because of its unique feature that allows customers to select a delivery date by product. As a result, we can offer delivery selection for wholesale orders and not affect retail orders, which are automatically fulfilled by a third party. It also allows block out days and dates, times, and custom messaging. The support team went above and beyond to update code and optimize for our store. We're excited to enhance the customer experience with this functionality.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8