Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our Delivery Date App Lets the Customer Choose When to Deliver

Lunch Bunch

THE WORST APP !!
-The app is not loading on the page of the website 30% of the time and allows clients to checkout without choosing the date, which leads to lost orders, and you can't even add the order date afterwards when manually find it in all the other orders.
-The service team is rude and at the end, they even threatened me to harm my back end Shopify Store while they had access there! Of cause, we blocked them immediately and sent all the screenshots to Shopify team, so hopefully, these guys will be banned from stealing inexperienced user's money.
-No wonder that every time when I had to physically call them on the phone, as the emails were left unattended for days, they asked me first to leave a review!!
-This is the most pointless app, even if you go to the highest plan!

ATTENTION!! - don't leave a review on their apps, just wait for it and you will see for yourself how unprofessional these guys are!
Then YOU can leave a TRUE review for other's not to be fooled, loose money and time with this Indian company!!! I am 100% sure all the positive reviews are fake!
Check other apps here, there are plenty of others with excellent customer service and professionally set up products! We have installed the other one and can't be happier! What a relief !!

PS Floral Atelier

This is exactly what we need to ease our customer shopping experience and reduce unnecessary waste of time in the checking delivery arrangement with customer manually. Thanks for helping out.

Cupcake Sweeties

We had trouble trying to set up the app ourselves, but we reached out to the support team and got a fast fix and integration with the Shopify theme we're using. The app now captures and records delivery dates. We're satisfied with the way it performs and are grateful for the support we got. Thank you.

greatbritishflorist

Great app, does everything we need and more and very well priced. Cheaper than a lot of the alternatives with less features. Would highly recommend.
Also very good and fast support

Les Empotés

I've just begin to use this app this morning. It works perfectly and the customer support is really reactive!! Thanks to the team

The Cornish Scone Company

This is a great app, we have had a few minor issues but support was good and issues were sorted out in a few days.

The Little Market Bunch

Zankar and her team provided the best and immediate customer support helping us to get the app working properly, in my case her team had gave us custom support to get to where we want to be, after many hours of setting up and calls, she made the effort to lead her company to a new level, definitely recommend to any company need delivery date and custom product date selection on they website.

LIVROOM

Amazing app , it does the work perfectly , u can also change the language if want it .

its perfect for my delivery business

Pacific Leis

I have this app installed on both of my shops. I love especially their customer service, fast, friendly and efficient. always fixing issues or help with customizations within 1 day. highly recommend!

Ketogourmet

App very easy to install and use. They explain very well the steps to install it and have live chat service to help you. The technicians are very friendly and try to solve all the doubts and problems. Very happy with the App and with the service. I recommend it 100%

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7