Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our Delivery Date App Lets the Customer Choose When to Deliver

Blooms of Hawaii

I love this app so far! I have had several issues with other calendar apps, but this one seems to do a great job! Customer service is great, they did respond right away and provided customizations within 24 Hours exactly as requested. I will use this app on my other shop as well. definitely recommend!!

The Bunched Co.

Out of the box this is a great app. What's most impressive though is that the Zestard team are willing to help configure or customise the product to work for you! Great service.

You blooms

I find this app works well for me and delivery date selection. Support has been great with some customised work done to add delivery date selected by the customer to also appear in the automated purchase confirmation email for my customers reassurance. Very happy the team were happy to do this for me and promptly.

Glazed New Zealand

This app never works properly. We have it scheduled for two days ahead, and people can't order up to 5 days ahead which is detrimental to our business.

The Berwick Shellfish Co.

App does not load at all and support emails go unanswered! Do not risk your store with this app. Looks like all positive reviews are fake. Will pursue for a refund.

Reds Best

We haven't begun using this app yet for our store, but the support received leading up to launching our store has been incredibly helpful!

The Lazy Grazer

I have used this app for my platter deliveries. I had a few issues in the beginning but the tech support was great and helped me fix it so it now runs smoothly. Thanks!

FITTASTE

Perfect app and awesome support! Thanks for your help!
THe app is running really good and they take care for getting the date into our erp system

FoodFit

This app is PERFECT for me and the support is very professionnal. Great app, it works well, i recommend.

Le Stem

The customer service is incredible. My response time was almost immediate and my issue fixed just as quick.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6