Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Flower Empire Australia

Have used this app on our website, the team are really responsive and help with all your inquiries. Once the app is in place the back end system is quite easy to use.

Florida Flores

Very good app, I have 2 websites and the operation and response from the support department is excellent thank you very much

Beantown Bedding

We chose this app because of its unique feature that allows customers to select a delivery date by product. As a result, we can offer delivery selection for wholesale orders and not affect retail orders, which are automatically fulfilled by a third party. It also allows block out days and dates, times, and custom messaging. The support team went above and beyond to update code and optimize for our store. We're excited to enhance the customer experience with this functionality.

Flowergram NL

This app is a mess and the support is not helpful either, they treat you like an idiot sometimes. The app fails every week on different sides making our business to lose money. We are testing other apps to replace this mess

Pastaldente

The app does the job perfectly. The support team is helpful ans support is straight to the point and effective. I recomend it

Casinetto

The CEO is very helpful! I suggest contacting him directly!he fixed my issue in a few minutes, very good man!

Fossil Farms Store

So far, this app is working great. Does what it's supposed to, and their support team just delivered for us quickly and professionally.

Omotesando Plants

We've been using the App for almost a year and we love it! Works great, does its job perfectly and customer service is excellent. We recently changed our shopify theme and Zankar helped us adapt it in a very good, fast and easy way. Definitely recommend

Lunch Bunch

THE WORST APP !!
-The app is not loading on the page of the website 30% of the time and allows clients to checkout without choosing the date, which leads to lost orders, and you can't even add the order date afterwards when manually find it in all the other orders.
-The service team is rude and at the end, they even threatened me to harm my back end Shopify Store while they had access there! Of cause, we blocked them immediately and sent all the screenshots to Shopify team, so hopefully, these guys will be banned from stealing inexperienced user's money.
-No wonder that every time when I had to physically call them on the phone, as the emails were left unattended for days, they asked me first to leave a review!!
-This is the most pointless app, even if you go to the highest plan!

ATTENTION!! - don't leave a review on their apps, just wait for it and you will see for yourself how unprofessional these guys are!
Then YOU can leave a TRUE review for other's not to be fooled, loose money and time with this Indian company!!! I am 100% sure all the positive reviews are fake!
Check other apps here, there are plenty of others with excellent customer service and professionally set up products! We have installed the other one and can't be happier! What a relief !!

PS Floral Atelier

This is exactly what we need to ease our customer shopping experience and reduce unnecessary waste of time in the checking delivery arrangement with customer manually. Thanks for helping out.