Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Tiky Mochi Muffin

Support team was really quick to respond to my request to fix the app on my store as I was having difficulty too. Thank you!

The Flower Center

App is incomplete in features and unusable on mobile (request to leave a feedback hides navigation). It's okay when starting out but it will very soon hit its limits. There is no way to see how many orders there are for any given day and...

Bansan Penang

the customer support is extremely helpful in guiding us. i have added the delivery date within my email notification thanks to the Zestard Team.

Incredible!

Mélange

The team is very responsive and helps with all of our queries. Customers can choose their specific date and we can block the dates we do not deliver. Very easy system.

FlowerBe

really appreciated the very fast and effective customer service and installation development. fantastic app for this use would highly recommend for adding specific delivery dates to products

Flower Empire Australia

Have used this app on our website, the team are really responsive and help with all your inquiries. Once the app is in place the back end system is quite easy to use.

Florida Flores

Very good app, I have 2 websites and the operation and response from the support department is excellent thank you very much

Beantown Bedding

We chose this app because of its unique feature that allows customers to select a delivery date by product. As a result, we can offer delivery selection for wholesale orders and not affect retail orders, which are automatically fulfilled by a third party. It also allows block out days and dates, times, and custom messaging. The support team went above and beyond to update code and optimize for our store. We're excited to enhance the customer experience with this functionality.

Flowergram NL

This app is a mess and the support is not helpful either, they treat you like an idiot sometimes. The app fails every week on different sides making our business to lose money. We are testing other apps to replace this mess

Pastaldente

The app does the job perfectly. The support team is helpful ans support is straight to the point and effective. I recomend it