Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Aussie Meat Hk

I love the fact that I was able to skype and share screen with Zestard, this made support extremely painless and joyous. Ritesh and his team was quick to act, help, suggest, advise and ultimately the best support I have had via Shopify App Providers. I was so impressed with them, I have asked Ritesh to costumed App for my store! Highly recommend Zestard.

Flowernflorist

Love this app.
and support team helped a lot
Great team!

Petaljet

The APP seems to be working but have not really put through a big test yet.

I do think it slows down my site because it loads slowly, which I'm not happy about. That needs to be improved.

Customer service is difficult and when you call the number the person who answers is very hard to understand and so the call becomes frustrating. I like to know who I'm dealing with instead of a generic support email that doesn't identify the person. Also, when you purchase the app, someone should immediately contact you to let you know the process and when it will be ready on your site. I had to reach out to support to find out what was going on. Not good!

This could/should be an outstanding product but the developer needs to get better at communication and support. The load time is a big issue that needs to be improved. There is no other app out there (that is better) so there is a big opportunity here. I really hope the developer continues to improve the app.

One suggestion: I would really like to be able to set rules for EACH PRODUCT, as opposed to the full cart. I have some products with different drop shipping requirements but since the app only allows 1 set of rules for the full cart, I have to apply the same rules to all products. Being able to choose delivery dates for each product would be awesome.

Alacena De Monica Prueba 12345

The application is what I expected and more, the technical support team is the best, they helped me to adapt the app to the needs of my store. Quick and friendly answers.
An excellent decision to use this application.

Greenchoice Flowers

Great service, support team very responsive!

Myfishman

I will need to feedback after using it few months time, sometimes the app crashes and didn't able to load in the checkout page, then it affected the whole checkout process!

This is a very big risk to a store. Please fix the bug immediately.

Mybloem

Although I did not end up using the app (for reasons relating to Recharge), the support was quick, friendly and personal. Thanks to Vijay and Anuj for helping me out!

Bublik Sg

If it works - it is great, but sometimes customer can skip the date and time choice, tags to the orders dont work. Cupport is awfull - no reply sometimes for weeks.

Dettaglio

Recently installed the app, was a little confused during installation and configuration, but contacted support and they helped A TON! Thanks Vijay. The app has helped a lot with orders, saving time contacting customers to arrange deliveries.

Sgrocerie

Support team is very helpful. Some features were not available when we just installed the app. After we emailed to them, they try the best to develop and provide the features to us. Good support.