Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Yongle Kitchen

Look no further this is THE best app for delivery date selection ! We are in the fast food business and this app is a god sent ! Worth every penny and more for the super duper fast technical support, beautiful interface and 100% working app! We faced a slight hitch on our site and the helpful zestard team fixed it almost immediately!

No more lost revenue or muddled deliveries!
Special thanks to Anuj ! For adding us on skype to provide faster support even late into the night!

Best ever experience with an app developer and technical support team.

We have tried so many different apps and programmers. The guys at zestard really know what they are doing.

We love it so much we have it on all our sites.

Zairyo Sg

I've used several delivery date apps and have recently made the switch to this as the support has been really solid throughout. (Shoutout to Hardik!)

It has all the functions that I need in a delivery date app and they're always constantly listening to users' needs, which is the most important!

Sheila Flower

I was dreaming to have a working apps for long time, and tried all available apps in the store, finally got Delivery Date Pro working in the way I wanted with delivery date and time, block dates etc. I have to give great credits to the support team to help me all the way to fix some issue on my situation. Delivery Date Pro is definitely the best delivery date app you can count on. Highly recommended to anyone looking for the same function, save your time and money, just get this one will set your mind free!

Fabulousflowers

Hardik was exceptional and the service is top notch. I recommend this app! Thank you!

Xn Fjqq24eka0647b

5 star rating - updated from 4 stars ! The bug is solved after feedback and the fantastic and helpful team at zestard not only immediately resolved the issue to prevent lost revenue, they went over and beyond the call of duty!

Our site is brilliant now with their app. Super happy and highly recommend. We love it so much we use it on both our sites and look forward to more apps from this developer.

Very good and handy app. Highly Recommended.
Fast technical support.

One small bug is that users can overwrite manually the date selector and select dates which have been blocked. At this moment it is still the best date selector that we have tried ! If not for this small bug, Definitely 5 Stars Rating!

4everbee

I have been searching for over a year for an app that does everything Delivery Date Pro does. We offer free delivery to our customers in different cities as well as rural communities. One of the most frequent questions we get from our customers is: "When will you be delivering my product". Our delivery days change weekly to coincide with our family schedule and business operations. With this wonderful app (and some custom work that was done by the very helpful staff) we are now able to allow our customers to see their delivery day when they place an order and it will also send them their delivery day in the order confirmation email. I could not have asked for any better. In the last week we have not received one email asking for delivery dates. This allows us to provide much better service to our customers while saving us tons of time responding to the same customer inquiries. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Motherbees

Easy to use and I like the graphics of the calendar a lot. Support is always available as well!

Glocool

As soon as I had a problem, the support was always listening and resolving my issues really fast. Nice and easy app !

Waffle Sticks

Amazing help and app. I've tried so many apps and none have done what I needed. The support was terrific and so helpful not just in pointing me in the right direction but actually helping me make my site function better. Thank you so much!!!

Inato 24 7

Superb app! This is the app I am looking for..And the support team is awesome!!! Number 1! keep it up! Cheers!