Reviews (111)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage and specify delivery dates, enhancing customer experience. It's particularly useful for businesses with complex delivery needs. The app is noted for its seamless website integration and customization options. The support team is highly praised for their quick and effective problem-solving. It's recommended for streamlining delivery and pickup orders across various industries.

Edited January 31, 2018

5 star rating - updated from 4 stars ! The bug is solved after feedback and the fantastic and helpful team at zestard not only immediately resolved the issue to prevent lost revenue, they went over and beyond the call of duty!

Our site is brilliant now with their app. Super happy and highly recommend. We love it so much we use it on both our sites and look forward to more apps from this developer.

Very good and handy app. Highly Recommended.
Fast technical support.

One small bug is that users can overwrite manually the date selector and select dates which have been blocked. At this moment it is still the best date selector that we have tried ! If not for this small bug, Definitely 5 Stars Rating!

Xn Fjqq24eka0647b
May 31, 2021

Very good Delivery date app. Rich in features related to Delivery date for an order / products.
Very good and quick customer support. Highly recommended.

ElephantPlate
September 3, 2020

Great app. Does exactly what we looking for at a reasonable price and these guys have a great tech support.

GOPREP
April 28, 2018

The application is what I expected and more, the technical support team is the best, they helped me to adapt the app to the needs of my store. Quick and friendly answers.
An excellent decision to use this application.

Alacena De Monica Prueba 12345
Mexico
September 5, 2018

After trying different apps I use now Delivery Date Pro.
It works great. The support team vas very responsive and very helpful to make sure I got the app set up as I wished.

The Beauty Candy
January 23, 2018

I have been searching for over a year for an app that does everything Delivery Date Pro does. We offer free delivery to our customers in different cities as well as rural communities. One of the most frequent questions we get from our customers is: "When will you be delivering my product". Our delivery days change weekly to coincide with our family schedule and business operations. With this wonderful app (and some custom work that was done by the very helpful staff) we are now able to allow our customers to see their delivery day when they place an order and it will also send them their delivery day in the order confirmation email. I could not have asked for any better. In the last week we have not received one email asking for delivery dates. This allows us to provide much better service to our customers while saving us tons of time responding to the same customer inquiries. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

4everbee
November 14, 2018

The customer service is incredible. My response time was almost immediate and my issue fixed just as quick.

Le Stem
January 9, 2018

Amazing help and app. I've tried so many apps and none have done what I needed. The support was terrific and so helpful not just in pointing me in the right direction but actually helping me make my site function better. Thank you so much!!!

Waffle Sticks
January 8, 2021

I tried other "similar" apps but to no avail. Delivery Date Pro solved my issue, (which was fairly specific) quickly - best part of the experience was their very excellent customer service and follow up. I would recommend this app to anyone for both efficacy and service.

Your Chef 911
April 3, 2019

App very easy to install and use. They explain very well the steps to install it and have live chat service to help you. The technicians are very friendly and try to solve all the doubts and problems. Very happy with the App and with the service. I recommend it 100%

Ketogourmet