Reviews (111)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to manage and specify delivery dates, enhancing customer experience. It's particularly useful for businesses with complex delivery needs. The app is noted for its seamless website integration and customization options. The support team is highly praised for their quick and effective problem-solving. It's recommended for streamlining delivery and pickup orders across various industries.

November 26, 2019

This app is a mess and the support is not helpful either, they treat you like an idiot sometimes. The app fails every week on different sides making our business to lose money. We are testing other apps to replace this mess

Flowergram NL
Netherlands
4 months using the app
Edited November 5, 2018

Great app. Had an issue with my theme where the delivery date wasn't appearing in emails or in the order details. The developers at Zestard were very quick to fix this for us. Everything is now working great!

SendPyar
6 days using the app
Edited June 17, 2018

I will need to feedback after using it few months time, sometimes the app crashes and didn't able to load in the checkout page, then it affected the whole checkout process!

This is a very big risk to a store. Please fix the bug immediately.

Myfishman
Malaysia
4 months using the app
December 16, 2018

This app never works properly. We have it scheduled for two days ahead, and people can't order up to 5 days ahead which is detrimental to our business.

Glazed New Zealand
New Zealand
3 months using the app
March 23, 2018

Although I did not end up using the app (for reasons relating to Recharge), the support was quick, friendly and personal. Thanks to Vijay and Anuj for helping me out!

Mybloem
Switzerland
4 days using the app
June 24, 2022

Prompt and swift customer service! I am a Hong Kong merchant, but they got me covered! Thank you for the support! Please keep the good work up!

Floristics Co.
Hong Kong SAR
Zestard Technologies replied June 27, 2022

Thank You for your review! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for any further assistance in the future :)

August 6, 2022

Absolutely great. I downloaded many date/calendar apps & I highly recommend this one! It was my favorite for it's functionality. I really appreciate you can leave a little "note" with the calendar (not all of them offer this). Really easy to use, SO easy to install (struggled with others). AND it actually worked! Some apps seemed to have it all but just never saved my settings & kept glitching. I really did my trial & error with Delivery Apps. I do recommend this one a lot!

ButterMakesMeHappy
May 4, 2020

Support team was really quick to respond to my request to fix the app on my store as I was having difficulty too. Thank you!

Tiky Mochi Muffin
Singapore
August 16, 2018

Really happy with the app and the support I have received from the team. They are very helpful and attended to all my needs immediately. I have tried many delivery organization apps and this is by FAR the best!

Buy Honeymelts
United Arab Emirates
2 days using the app
November 3, 2020

The app does exactly what it says. It's the only app that allows having delivery date selected on the product page. The support team was really responsive and helpful.

The Flower Shop 1