Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Caterking.se - Lunch och catering i Malmö på din arbetsplats

Delivery date pro is the only app i found with specific Date and Time delivery option per product. Just as I wanted. The support was very helpful to setup some minor things and tweaks. Great overall.

GOPREP

Great app. Does exactly what we looking for at a reasonable price and these guys have a great tech support.

Meat the Boss

If there is an option to rate negative 5 stars, I would definitely go for it.

Reason - worst customer service ever.

What happened - I sent an email regarding the possibility to customise the app to suit my need which is exactly the same as Aussie Meat.com (one of the clients in their porfolio). They returned me saying a separate app need to be developed for this functionality at a cost of $1200. I have never heard from them again after replying to them that the cost is out of budget and sent them a revised simpler functionality request. Despite the revised request was sent twice, they NEVER respond to me.
It's ok to say you do not want (or incapable?) to serve my request at cheap cost, at least you must reply my email and let me know.
You chose to ignore, I choose to let everyone know how bad your customer service is

So Restaurant

The support team is great. I have not used the app in production but the first impression is 5-star. I think they offer a decent set of features for most stores but I am not sure if it is worth paying for the Pro-tier price for the features we need moving forward.

DansBakery

This is the best customer service I ever received for Apps! The support team helped me from A to Z to make sure that everything works fine on my website! If you need to have a custom delivery for each product, this is the apps that you guys need :)

Tiky Mochi Muffin

Support team was really quick to respond to my request to fix the app on my store as I was having difficulty too. Thank you!

The Flower Center

App is incomplete in features and unusable on mobile (request to leave a feedback hides navigation). It's okay when starting out but it will very soon hit its limits. There is no way to see how many orders there are for any given day and...

Bansan Penang

the customer support is extremely helpful in guiding us. i have added the delivery date within my email notification thanks to the Zestard Team.

Incredible!

Mélange

The team is very responsive and helps with all of our queries. Customers can choose their specific date and we can block the dates we do not deliver. Very easy system.

FlowerBe

really appreciated the very fast and effective customer service and installation development. fantastic app for this use would highly recommend for adding specific delivery dates to products

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9