Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Lost & Found OTR

Fantastic service, great support from the developer. They helped us sort through an issue, and the support & communication could not have been better. I like this app, I recommend it.

Hummus Ta-IM

Although the app didn't meet my needs, the support stuff was extremely helpful trying to fix my issues with the app a few times and making a lot of effort.

cymbidium floral

This was the only app I could find that could do exactly what I wanted to do, set available dates for each product, allowing me to publish a collection of products that are only available for certain holiday dates. So far it is working perfectly. I'm so pleased I found this app and the support has been wonderful helping me get it set up. I had a little trouble getting the date to appear on the order slip we print using the Shopify Order Printer app. With a little extra support from Shopify Theme Support they were able to get the date to print on the order slip and appear in the email notification we receive too. Highly recommend this app!

Your Chef 911

I tried other "similar" apps but to no avail. Delivery Date Pro solved my issue, (which was fairly specific) quickly - best part of the experience was their very excellent customer service and follow up. I would recommend this app to anyone for both efficacy and service.

Tsukiji KAI Sushi

Great app and great support.
I use this app to let customer choose delivery date and time.
Easy to use and good flexibility, reasonable fee.
And I want to stress that they gave me great support when I asked how to set a kind of bit complicated setting.
It was quick and kind support.
I do recommend who need the function to control delivery date and time on shopify!

GibTechStore

I installed the app but struggled slightly with the code. The support team were incredibly helpful with Pallavi in particular going the extra mile to help me out. App is fully functional and customers can now select a delivery date and time. Great Stuff

The Flower Shop 1

The app does exactly what it says. It's the only app that allows having delivery date selected on the product page. The support team was really responsive and helpful.

Caterking.se - Lunch och catering i Malmö på din arbetsplats

Delivery date pro is the only app i found with specific Date and Time delivery option per product. Just as I wanted. The support was very helpful to setup some minor things and tweaks. Great overall.

GOPREP

Great app. Does exactly what we looking for at a reasonable price and these guys have a great tech support.

Meat the Boss

If there is an option to rate negative 5 stars, I would definitely go for it.

Reason - worst customer service ever.

What happened - I sent an email regarding the possibility to customise the app to suit my need which is exactly the same as Aussie Meat.com (one of the clients in their porfolio). They returned me saying a separate app need to be developed for this functionality at a cost of $1200. I have never heard from them again after replying to them that the cost is out of budget and sent them a revised simpler functionality request. Despite the revised request was sent twice, they NEVER respond to me.
It's ok to say you do not want (or incapable?) to serve my request at cheap cost, at least you must reply my email and let me know.
You chose to ignore, I choose to let everyone know how bad your customer service is

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9