Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Reds Best

We haven't begun using this app yet for our store, but the support received leading up to launching our store has been incredibly helpful!

The Lazy Grazer

I have used this app for my platter deliveries. I had a few issues in the beginning but the tech support was great and helped me fix it so it now runs smoothly. Thanks!

FITTASTE

Perfect app and awesome support! Thanks for your help!
THe app is running really good and they take care for getting the date into our erp system

FoodFit

This app is PERFECT for me and the support is very professionnal. Great app, it works well, i recommend.

Le Stem

The customer service is incredible. My response time was almost immediate and my issue fixed just as quick.

Ardshealach Smokehouse & Fine Foods

Great app and outstanding customer service. I asked for a few changes in our shop and the guys did a fantastic job. Well done

SendPyar

Great app. Had an issue with my theme where the delivery date wasn't appearing in emails or in the order details. The developers at Zestard were very quick to fix this for us. Everything is now working great!

Layla's Delicacies

No useful at all, and they don't allow a free trial. I believe that the other reviews are fake. I just tried it, paid the first month and I am going to uninstall

Fioreria Idea Verde Rimini

Excellent application to manage the delivery date with the possibility of excluding the dates of holidays.
Excellent technical assistance.
Thank you.
Max (Italy)

Hama Hama Company

So far so good! We really needed the order cut off time for next day deliveries, which was not offered with the past app we were using.

After installing and spending sometime getting used to the DDP settings, it was up running with only having to add a single line of liquid code.

We did have to contact support in regards to getting the desired delivery date to show up in customer order notifications, and the DDP team got back to us within 24 hours with the solution.

Great app and support!