Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

You blooms

I find this app works well for me and delivery date selection. Support has been great with some customised work done to add delivery date selected by the customer to also appear in the automated purchase confirmation email for my customers reassurance. Very happy the team were happy to do this for me and promptly.

Glazed New Zealand

This app never works properly. We have it scheduled for two days ahead, and people can't order up to 5 days ahead which is detrimental to our business.

The Berwick Shellfish Co.

App does not load at all and support emails go unanswered! Do not risk your store with this app. Looks like all positive reviews are fake. Will pursue for a refund.

Reds Best

We haven't begun using this app yet for our store, but the support received leading up to launching our store has been incredibly helpful!

The Lazy Grazer

I have used this app for my platter deliveries. I had a few issues in the beginning but the tech support was great and helped me fix it so it now runs smoothly. Thanks!

FITTASTE

Perfect app and awesome support! Thanks for your help!
THe app is running really good and they take care for getting the date into our erp system

FoodFit

This app is PERFECT for me and the support is very professionnal. Great app, it works well, i recommend.

Le Stem

The customer service is incredible. My response time was almost immediate and my issue fixed just as quick.

Ardshealach Smokehouse & Fine Foods

Great app and outstanding customer service. I asked for a few changes in our shop and the guys did a fantastic job. Well done

SendPyar

Great app. Had an issue with my theme where the delivery date wasn't appearing in emails or in the order details. The developers at Zestard were very quick to fix this for us. Everything is now working great!