Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

Dwtn Lush

This app is great for my online store. It was a little more complicated than I had anticipated to set it up; however, the delivery date support team was VERY helpful and did the work for me. I plan to continue to use this app.

Equistar

Amazing support team.They helped to change the language in Calendar for localization to Japanese. I tried many Delivery date App. But this is only one fits Japan's delivery system.

日本国内向けのショップ用に配送日と時間指定ができるAppを探していました。色々試しましたが配送日を表示するカレンダー内の期間指定ができなかったりして使用できるものが見つからなかったのですが、こちらは1ヶ月先までカレンダーで配送日が選べるように指定したり任意の月に変更できます。(日数だともっと良かったのですが)唯一の問題がカレンダー内の曜日や月の表示が英語だったのですがサポートの方が日本語に直してくれました。

Spotted Dog Bakery

Full disclosure, my site isn't live yet, but after working with the Girish and the support team here, I fully expect everything to work perfectly. I'm grateful to the team at Zestard!

Avoy Australia

After spending lots of time trying to find a delivery date selector app, I decided to go with this app. For the money you pay, this system is by far the best!

After experiencing some difficulty installing it myself, I contacted the support team. The team installed the app for me, made custom configurations and were incredibly helpful and patient.

Thank you so much to Chandraprakash for your great customer service and help :)

Ivyrose Floral Designs

Was confused at first, but got amazing help and everything looks great now! The tech was very patient and my website looks great now:) Great app and great customer service!

Tvattkasse

Sejal was super patient and professional and helped me with check out notes and timetable. Her help made my website up and running and i am so thankful. I am more than happy with Sejals work as i didnt get any help before/ ceo tvattkasse.se Nooshin Fesehatsion, sweden stockholm

Yongle Kitchen

Look no further this is THE best app for delivery date selection ! We are in the fast food business and this app is a god sent ! Worth every penny and more for the super duper fast technical support, beautiful interface and 100% working app! We faced a slight hitch on our site and the helpful zestard team fixed it almost immediately!

No more lost revenue or muddled deliveries!
Special thanks to Anuj ! For adding us on skype to provide faster support even late into the night!

Best ever experience with an app developer and technical support team.

We have tried so many different apps and programmers. The guys at zestard really know what they are doing.

We love it so much we have it on all our sites.

Zairyo Sg

I've used several delivery date apps and have recently made the switch to this as the support has been really solid throughout. (Shoutout to Hardik!)

It has all the functions that I need in a delivery date app and they're always constantly listening to users' needs, which is the most important!

Sheila Flower

I was dreaming to have a working apps for long time, and tried all available apps in the store, finally got Delivery Date Pro working in the way I wanted with delivery date and time, block dates etc. I have to give great credits to the support team to help me all the way to fix some issue on my situation. Delivery Date Pro is definitely the best delivery date app you can count on. Highly recommended to anyone looking for the same function, save your time and money, just get this one will set your mind free!

Fabulousflowers

Hardik was exceptional and the service is top notch. I recommend this app! Thank you!