Delivery Date Pro

Delivery Date Pro

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Our delivery date app lets the customer choose when to Deliver

The Cornish Scone Company

This is a great app, we have had a few minor issues but support was good and issues were sorted out in a few days.

The Little Market Bunch

Zankar and her team provided the best and immediate customer support helping us to get the app working properly, in my case her team had gave us custom support to get to where we want to be, after many hours of setting up and calls, she made the effort to lead her company to a new level, definitely recommend to any company need delivery date and custom product date selection on they website.

LIVROOM

Amazing app , it does the work perfectly , u can also change the language if want it .

its perfect for my delivery business

Pacific Leis

I have this app installed on both of my shops. I love especially their customer service, fast, friendly and efficient. always fixing issues or help with customizations within 1 day. highly recommend!

Ketogourmet

App very easy to install and use. They explain very well the steps to install it and have live chat service to help you. The technicians are very friendly and try to solve all the doubts and problems. Very happy with the App and with the service. I recommend it 100%

Blooms of Hawaii

I love this app so far! I have had several issues with other calendar apps, but this one seems to do a great job! Customer service is great, they did respond right away and provided customizations within 24 Hours exactly as requested. I will use this app on my other shop as well. definitely recommend!!

The Bunched Co.

Out of the box this is a great app. What's most impressive though is that the Zestard team are willing to help configure or customise the product to work for you! Great service.

You blooms

I find this app works well for me and delivery date selection. Support has been great with some customised work done to add delivery date selected by the customer to also appear in the automated purchase confirmation email for my customers reassurance. Very happy the team were happy to do this for me and promptly.

Glazed New Zealand

This app never works properly. We have it scheduled for two days ahead, and people can't order up to 5 days ahead which is detrimental to our business.

The Berwick Shellfish Co.

App does not load at all and support emails go unanswered! Do not risk your store with this app. Looks like all positive reviews are fake. Will pursue for a refund.