Delivery Date by StreamThing

Delivery Date by StreamThing

by StreamThing

Never miss an order delivery date again

We Take The Cake®

This app works great and I was amazed at how responsive their customer service was. I had a few issues with installation due to theme conflicts, but they solved them in a matter of minutes.

Shropshire Hamper Company

Great customer service and easy to use - I am a total beginner and even i managed to integrate with the shopify account and make it work!

Roots Kitchen

I have been using this app for a few months now and it's been great, really simple to use and the app support has been fantastic, any issue or query quickly resolved.

Newbury Christmas Tree Farm

I use this app to allow my customers to select desired delivery dates, and more importantly - to export orders on a date by date basis as to import them into our delivery routing software. The customer service that comes with this app is excellent, all of the issues we had were very promptly corrected after a short email. I couldn't be happier!

The Garden Studio @Blooms and Buds

I use this app every Christmas when I get busy in order to manage my orders effectively and give my customers the peace of mind that they can order for when best suits them. I have had a few issues which is usually my own fault (!) but they are always solved quickly and I have no problems with the app and look forward to using it again this Christmas season.

Tickled Floral

The flexibility of this app fits our site's needs perfectly. Tolu at the customer service end was a great help the one time we had a bit of trouble. It's working great and we are happy with the app.

Ruby Bloom

Perfect app for my requirements. I have a flowershop but also sell lifestyle products that don’t require the calendar option. It was really important that I had control where the calendar was used and this app does exactly that. The service is superb too, very friendly and responsive.

Arreglos Florales Guatemala

Finally found something I was looking for and works for my flower shop. The support is top notch also so definitely 5 star.

Strohnuts

I was looking for a cheaper local delivery app and I'm so glad I found this! I worked with Tolu to get this app up and running. He also didn't charge me to have it installed too! Great customer service and the app is perfect.

Pepabox

Super application and the support to install it is very professional. Thank you Tolu for your help :D.

Previous 1 3 4