Delivery Rates by Distance

Delivery Rates by Distance

by Zapiet

Dynamically calculate your delivery charges by distance

Simple Casket Shop

This app was just what I needed. We build and deliver caskets locally. (https://simplecasketshop.com) and we need to be able to charge a fee based on the distance we drive. We couldn't find any other app that would do this. Everything else is based on using a third party for shipping, or free delivery. We were considering using apps based on postal codes, assigning an average fee for each code manually, when we found Delivery Rates by Distance. We were also able to set 2 zones, so we can have free delivery in our home town of Wichita, and charge mileage further out. We had a couple of issues; one was a bug in the app which Andy promptly fixed for us and installed the new settings, and the other was on Shopify's end, which they notified Shopify of, and they quickly fixed it. I know Andy and Sam work on some much larger projects and with other much larger developers, but they were quick to help the little guy, and I really appreciate it. I would recommend them and whatever they do, anytime.

Jacksonville Sawmill Llc

This app is exactly what I've been looking for! We mill, sell and deliver hardwood lumber products, both locally and regionally, using our own trucks and drivers (https://croleyhardwoods.com). I have tried several other shipping rate apps searching for this simple function and none of them offer the ability calculate your own rates by distance. All the other apps just assume you use third party shipping companies. I had a few questions about functionality while setting up the app and testing it and support was all over it. They responded quickly and answered all my questions. Highly Recommended App & Developer!