Delivery Rates by Distance

Delivery Rates by Distance | Reviews

by Zapiet

Dynamically calculate your delivery charges by distance

Events on a Lawn

Customer Service for this app was amazing! I was having some issues with my Shopify shipping over-riding this app and Sandy from Zapiet was beyond patient as we walked through fixing the issues step by step.
Thanks so much!

October 25, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure to help you configure your store :) We'll be a click away, if you have any more questions !

Sandy

PACHECO - Artisan Fleuriste

J'ai utilisé cette application pour pouvoir mettre en place des frais de livraison par distance autour de notre boutique. Il existe beaucoup de fonctionnalités pour affiner son tunnel d'achat. Le support m'a été d'une grande aide, merci Kitty !

November 3, 2021

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser un commentaire, ce fut un plaisir de travailler avec vous. Je suis heureuse qu'avec Store Pickup + Delivery et Delivery Rates by Distance, nous ayons pu créer la meilleure expérience de paiement possible pour vos clients.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide à nouveau, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment.

Meilleurs vœux,

Kitty

Hopscotch Kids Party Toy Hire

Klaudia was amazing!!!! Your Support team is Excellent. I'm so happy with the service, thank you very much!

August 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely words.

It was truly a pleasure to help you out and I'm glad that you're so happy with our support team!

Should you need any help in the future, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks and have a wonderful day,

Sammy Cheezecake

Special thanks to Sandy for helping to resolve my issue and also educating me on why the issue was occurring.

September 3, 2021

Hello,

It was a pleasure!

Don't hesitate to contact us back, if you have any more questions.

Sandy

Sydney's Plant Market

Service was patient & excellent - appreciate the assistance. Worked through a number of aspects of the app re: shipping

August 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review!

It was a pleasure to get you up and running with our app.
Should you need anything else, you know where to find us.

Thanks and wishing you a wonderful day,

GAIA FLORA

Klaudia was amazing!!! helped me so much with this app! i'm so happy with the service, thank you very much!

July 28, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the lovely review! It was a pleasure assisting you with our apps.
Should you need anything, you know where to find us

Thanks and have a great day,

Homestead Buildings & Sheds

We were looking for an App that would specifically allow us to offer delivery to specific areas within our delivery range, without having to enter all of the zip codes we deliver to (which is thousands). We added weights to our products, to further define the delivery rate, which is such a cool feature. When we needed help with a workaround for a very specific delivery need, customer service replied quickly, and helped us helped us find a tailored solution. All customer service have been super-friendly and patient beyond what is expected. We are still using the App and benefitting from it every sale. No glitches, no coding required, etc. This was the perfect solution for our business. Don't hesitate to try this App!

June 23, 2021

Hi there,

Wow! Thank you for your glowing review! We're really happy that the app is helping you to keep things simple & allowing you to focus on what matters most.

Best wishes,

Bogi

Evergreen Foodmart

This is great. It solved my shipping problem on my shopify store. For weeks I have been battling with the best way to calculate shipping by distance until a friend recommended this app. Super cool

May 4, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're happy our app could help solve your shipping problem and provide you with the shipping rates you need.

Let us know if there's anything else you need.

Take care,

Marija

ShopTansy

Great app! Allows us to determine delivery parameters per order. Guys are always there to help and answer questions.

April 29, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review, and glad to hear you're enjoying using our app!

Best wishes,

Bogi

Metro East Decor

The app is great, but I want to highlight the customer service. It is very rare nowadays to run into a problem, and find someone who is genuine about helping. I had the support team wrapped up for three days trying to fix a problem that was actually a shopify problem. They are by far, one of the best support teams (Jessica) I have run across in a very long time. Great job Zapiet. The app works as it should too! :)

April 6, 2021

Hi R!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad that we were able to get your store working the way you wanted. I was really lovely chatting with you.

If you have any other questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,