Delivery Rates by Distance

Delivery Rates by Distance

by Zapiet

Dynamically calculate your delivery charges by distance

Blake's Wings & Steaks

Had a few problems integrating this with the Store Pick-up + Delivery app but the support team was able to resolve all the issues we encountered along the way. Response times aren't so bad either. Overall the apps provide the feature set that we need and we're excited to use them with our customers!

Petals Port Townsend

I struggled a bit with getting things exactly as I wanted them but thanks to the tenacity and kindness of the support team at Zapiet, I'm getting there. It's taken over a year to find a solution that meets my specific delivery challenges as a florist in a specifically defined area and this app looks like the ideal solution. I'm thankful I hung in there through the challenges of getting it just right. Class act team - great product. Thank you!

IcyShot CDMX

A bit challenging on the installation, but Zapiet's support team is very patient and super helpful.

T&T Liberty Safes

Great app. Very flexible. The only issue I really had was, I needed the option to post a message without a price variable attached. That's an very uncommon need, and I ended up finding a work around for it within both the app and shopify's structure. All in all, very well worth the price.

ETNACOFFEE

This app, this company, is really good. They do exaclty what they are suppose to do. The customer care is outstanding, I mean it and I know well about how to take care of customers. They will halp you until you have everything done e ready to go online. It worth every penny.

Happy Little Succulents

I use this app to solve the problem of calculating delivery rates based on distance. Finding a comprehensive list of postcodes and entering them into a delivery rates app is painful. I found this solution to be accurate and easy to set up, plus the support Zapiet provides is timely and efficient.

BigBrand Satay Boutique | 大牌沙爹精品店

Good app but always breaks one every 2-3 weeks, customer support is unbelievable slow, did not check issue thoroughly and only one reply a week and sometime more than a week, always blame on covid-19 as an excuse. I have to look for alternative.

The Sweet Treat Box

All I can say is the time and effort that goes into not only the app and the back end, but the customer service has been fantastic. I run a local business utilising Shopify and I wanted to charge free delivery up to 3 miles, £3 delivery between 3-10 miles and over 10 miles it will add £0.10 pence per mile! Delivery by distance made this happen with ease and efficiency and it is so simple for my customers at checkout.

I had an issue, (Not with the app) where i accidentally deleted some settings and the team at Zapiet resolved my issue within less than 12 hours with minimal to no implication on my customers. I want to say a massive thank you to Andy Cargill! We're making it happen!

If you run a business that offers delivery and you need custom settings, this is the app you need!

Polyanthi

The app didn't work from the get go and the customer service was terrible. I got a response the first 2 times but after that I was ignored for 5 days even after contacting them every day. In the end I deleted the app as my free trial was ending. Waste of time. I'm sure it could have worked well but when...?

Champion Landscape Supplies

The app does exactly what I was looking for, allowing us to set up a shipping zone by Miles.
When I was having trouble configuring it Sam was here to help, and he quickly got everything working good.

Previous 1 3