Delivery Rates by Distance

Delivery Rates by Distance

by Zapiet

Dynamically calculate your delivery charges by distance

WhippCream

No doubt app works better, store provides instant delivery and it calculates to the point.
Only thing is that even after disabling the services for a month they kept charging just because application was still installed. They should make it clear and write it somewhere that we need to delete app to stop charges. It felt like scam but app is worth for the money they charge.

January 12, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I understand how you feel, and I would like to clarify how app billing works.

After you install an app, Shopify manages billing entirely. Like with any other Shopify app where billing is managed by Shopify, billing will stay active until you uninstall the app. Please see the Shopify app charges article for more information: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps

Good news is that we keep your settings when you uninstall the app. You can safely uninstall it when you don’t need it, and then re-install when it’s the right time.

We have tried to reach you via telephone to clarify, but unfortunately no one picked up our call. Please reach out to support@zapiet.com if you have any more questions or concerns—we would be happy to help.

Wishing you all the best,

Sebastian

taxaflora

This app has been integral to my online store, Shopify's offering just doesnt cut it. And when I had issues with my delivery rates showing up after I started to offer shipping, I spent 4 hours with Shopify trying to help me and they got me nowhere but when Zapiet came in to help it was solved immediately! SO appreciate their competent customer service agents, especially Charlie!

Reemie's Cakes

Support team has been extremely helpful!! Managed to get my shop up and running in no time. Thank you team!

November 11, 2020

Hi there,

It was a pleasure to help you get your store up and running! Please reach out if you ever need help with anything else :)

All the best and have a great day!

Flora

Fish to Go

I used this app combined with Pickup + Delivery and it is working like a charm. I also want to thank Zapiet's support team for their quick answers every time I had a question or something to fix. I was very unsatisfied with other apps for deliveries and pickup until I start working with Zapiet, I highly recommend their services.

November 4, 2020

Hi guys,

It was a pleasure for me to make sure that your settings was reflecting your needs. Really happy that both our apps are a great help for your store!

Don't hesitate to reach back to us, if there is anything else we can help you with.

Sandy

This is a really good app. i recommend this. i am completey working with this app to bill shipping charges for my clients

September 9, 2020

Hey folks,

Thanks a million for leaving a positive review!

If there is anything we can help you with going forward, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Have a great day :)

Kind regards,

דרור גולן - החנות

Great app and terrific support!
We had some difficulties setting the app (it was an issue caused by our store, not a problem in the app) and the Zapiet support were extremely helpful and also very nice. I felt that they didn't rest until they solved the problem.
The distance rates are very accurate and works perfectly.
We highly recommend it!!

September 9, 2020

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for leaving a positive review.

I am delighted to hear that our app is working well and that you had an awesome experience with our support team.

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future just let us know, we are always happy to help :)

Have a great day.

Kind regards,

Rosie's Gardening

Was a bit tricky to set up and had to call in a few times to get things working, which was frustrating. Entering the delivery settings was fine, but the app didnt work until I had some files removed from the code (which I cant do myself). It isnt always easy to get staff response right away however when they do respond, they are very friendly and helpful. 4 stars because so far the app is working and I wouldn't be able to do my business without it as I need delivery rates by distance. However the inconsistent lack of urgency around fixing issues and the difficulty getting in touch with a direct person other then email communications makes me hold back on 5 star rating. I also understand why people would get frustrated if they have an urgent matter to resolve and have to wait for an email response like I did on the day my website was supposed to launch. Luckily shopify assisted and helped resolve the issue. Everything else is going great!

August 20, 2020

Hey Rosie's Gardening,

Ronan here from Zapiet Senior support.

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate our customers feedback so that we can continue to improve our service.

We are 100% committed to providing the best support possible. While we do offer almost 24/7 live chat and phone support, I will admit that we have a reduced number of agents on Sundays which in this case resulted in your phone call going unanswered.

We are actively recruiting additional support agents which will improve our overall availability and help to ensure that our customers can contact us 24/7, 365 days a year.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Blake's Wings & Steaks

Had a few problems integrating this with the Store Pick-up + Delivery app but the support team was able to resolve all the issues we encountered along the way. Response times aren't so bad either. Overall the apps provide the feature set that we need and we're excited to use them with our customers!

Petals Port Townsend

I struggled a bit with getting things exactly as I wanted them but thanks to the tenacity and kindness of the support team at Zapiet, I'm getting there. It's taken over a year to find a solution that meets my specific delivery challenges as a florist in a specifically defined area and this app looks like the ideal solution. I'm thankful I hung in there through the challenges of getting it just right. Class act team - great product. Thank you!

IcyShot CDMX

A bit challenging on the installation, but Zapiet's support team is very patient and super helpful.

Previous 1 3 4