Delivery Rates by Distance

Delivery Rates by Distance

by Zapiet

Dynamically calculate your delivery charges by distance

T.O. Balloons

WE USED THIS APP FOR 3 YEARS, BUT OVER THE LAST THREE MONTHS WE HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT ISSUES AND PROBLEMS.

The Sweet Treat Box

All I can say is the time and effort that goes into not only the app and the back end, but the customer service has been fantastic. I run a local business utilising Shopify and I wanted to charge free delivery up to 3 miles, £3 delivery between 3-10 miles and over 10 miles it will add £0.10 pence per mile! Delivery by distance made this happen with ease and efficiency and it is so simple for my customers at checkout.

I had an issue, (Not with the app) where i accidentally deleted some settings and the team at Zapiet resolved my issue within less than 12 hours with minimal to no implication on my customers. I want to say a massive thank you to Andy Cargill! We're making it happen!

If you run a business that offers delivery and you need custom settings, this is the app you need!

Polyanthi

The app didn't work from the get go and the customer service was terrible. I got a response the first 2 times but after that I was ignored for 5 days even after contacting them every day. In the end I deleted the app as my free trial was ending. Waste of time. I'm sure it could have worked well but when...?

Champion Landscape Supplies

The app does exactly what I was looking for, allowing us to set up a shipping zone by Miles.
When I was having trouble configuring it Sam was here to help, and he quickly got everything working good.

Balloon Expert

Excellent customer support. App serves exactly what our shop needs for pickup and delivery services.

Malenzzi Modern Italian Decor

IT's great.I just make the new website with shopify. needing app for delivery furniture depend on miles. This app is really matching up my need. Actually so far I can't looking for other app same this. Wonderful. IF don't have this app. I Can't make checkout for customer. Because the distance is very important and give the shipping fee. also the fee is quite cheap. I RECOMMEND using this , especially for Furniture or Big product like this. Thanks developer.

GnuSante.Creations

The app does exactly what we were looking for, allowing us to set up a shipping zone by radius. Their customer service has been great and when I as struggling their team was there quickly and got everything working just right.

MonsterBox

App just crashed, had to disable this and resort back to Shopify delivery. I would guess we lost hundreds worth of sales. What was the absolute killer, there is no immediate support for this app. We had to write in, create a ticket and wait without any immediate support. Not too great.. good while it lasted.

EVOLVED MEALS

The app is working just as described for us, no issues as of now and the team got us running very quickly. We appreciate the help we were given and the staff is very friendly.

Whippr

This app was absolutely perfect and working will until it just crashed recently. We lost so many sales as the customer could not finish checking out.

Previous 1