Easy integration of DHL
Easy integration of DHL services in your shop frontend
Increase exposure and reach of your webshop
Satisfied and returning customers
With the official DHL plugin you profit from a quick and simplified shipment process enabling you to easily create DHL labels and send tracking IDs to your customers. It covers domestic and international services from DHL Paket and DHL eCommerce to perfectly suit your needs. Manage your shipments through one single shipping provider by using DHL.
- Print labels for DHL Paket or DHL eCommerce: Fast and easy label creation of domestic and international orders
- Create auto tracking codes: Automatically receive a tracking code for each label (if tracking is available for selected product)
- Create handover notes conveniently for a smooth and reliable manifesting process in-line with your specific regional requirements for DHL eCommerce
- Use additional delivery services, e.g. visual check of age via API by DHL Paket or cash on delivery by DHL eCommerce in selected countries
- Offer preferred delivery options via DHL Paket`s “Wunschzustellung” enabling your customers to select preferred time and location of delivery. If the customer enters his home address and a preferred location or neighbor, the parcel can be delivered in his absence
- Customize names and rates: Enable/disable or edit the names of services and set up the handling costs for each DHL shipping service
- Delete labels or reprint labels in case your printer experienced any issues
- Experience premium support, timely compatibility updates and bug fixes
AVAILABILITY OF DHL SERVICES BY SENDER COUNTRY
DHL shipping products range from small light weight packets with milestone tracking to delivery duty paid parcels with end-to-end tracking and a range of delivery times from same day to 14 day delivery - depending on your sender country and shipment destinations. To find the shipping services that best suits your needs, please see available DHL services in the overview in the screenshot section.
DHL eCommerce services are available in the following countries: Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, US, Vietnam
Please note: Based on your sender country and shipping preference, different access credentials for DHL Paket and DHL eCommerce are required for configuration.
PREREQUISITES & DOWNLOAD
- Check the geographical availability of DHL shipping services for sender countries as shown within the screenshot section
- Check the required customer account credentials as described within the configuration instructions on the website.
- Not yet a customer of DHL Paket or DHL eCommerce? Sign up on the DHL website.
- Google Maps API Key,
- DHL Paket Account,
- DHL eCommerce Account
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Overall rating Based on 9 reviews
Most recent reviews
The setup was appalling. i had to pay someone as it was taking too long to work out. And when installed, what a letdown! It refuses to generate labels without phone numbers, so all my amazon orders can't go through it. Half my store orders do not come with phone numbers either. But if I input the data on the DHL website, it does not demand phone numbers to create a label, so why does this app?. There might be a solution but the last email for support I sent did not get a reply for a week. So the follow up questions will probably take another week bfore I get a rpely.
It's the worst app I have used on shopify so far. Considering you get loads of tiny outfits that make great apps, why can't DHL make a decent product? Because they are not interested in it, that's why.
we have integrated the App DHLby DHL Paket GmbH + Vilango GmbH in our onlineshop https://evergreen-teashop.de/
it works very reliable and helps us to simplify our Labeling process for parcel shipments
we can recommend this App highly
Easy handling and fast support from the Developer. Works without any issues and was easy to set up. But you already need an DHL account. API to the 'DHL Geschäftskundenportal' works.