With the official DHL plugin you profit from a quick and easy shipment process enabling you to easily create DHL labels and send tracking IDs to your customers. It covers domestic and cross border shipping services from DHL Paket and DHL eCommerce to perfectly suit your needs. Manage your shipments through one single shipping provider by using DHL.
- Print DHL labels using DHL Paket or DHL eCommerce: Fast and easy label creation of your domestic and cross border orders
- Create Auto tracking codes: Automatically receive a tracking code for each label you create (if tracking is available for the selected product)
- Create Handover Notes conveniently for a smooth and reliable manifesting process in-line with your specific regional requirements for DHL eCommerce
- Use additional delivery services as e.g. the visual check of age available via the API of DHL Paket or Cash on delivery by DHL eCommerce in selected countries
- Offer Preferred Delivery Options to your customers via DHL Paket`s “Wunschzustellung” enabling your customers to select the preferred time and location of delivery. If the customer enters his home address and chooses a preferred location or preferred neighbor, the parcel can also be delivered in his absence
- Get an integrated location finder with all delivery addresses of DHL Packstations, parcelshops and post offices in your Shopify web shop - automatically transmitted to the delivery address
- Customize names and rates: Enable/disable or edit the names of services and set up the handling costs for each DHL shipping service
- Delete labels or reprint labels in case your printer experienced any issues.
- Experience premium support, timely compatibility updates and bug fixes.
AVAILABILITY OF SHIPPING PRODUCTS BY SENDER COUNTRY
DHL shipping products range from small light weight packets with milestone tracking to delivery duty paid parcels with end-to-end tracking and a range of delivery times from same day delivery to 14 day delivery depending on your sender country and shipment destinations. To find the DHL shipping product that best suits your needs, please see available DHL products and services in the overview in the last screenshot.
DHL eCommerce services are available in the following countries: Australia, Canada, Chile, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, US, and Vietnam
Please note: Based on your sender country and shipping preference, different access credentials for DHL Paket and DHL eCommerce are required for configuration. Please find respective details next.
PREREQUISITES & DOWNLOAD
- Check the geographical availability of our DHL shipping services for your sender country as shown in above product overview and check if you can use DHL Paket or DHL eCommerce
- Check the required customer account credentials as described within the installation and configuration instructions shown on http://www.dhl.com/Shopify
- Not yet a customer of DHL Paket or DHL eCommerce? Sign up here.
For frequently asked questions and alternative integration options please have a look at here.
Please note the two following hints that are relevant in case you like to offer preferred delivery options in your shop frontend:
- The plugin contains a tracking pixel due to reporting purposes of preferred services. Its output is the URL where the preferred services are integrated via plugin as well as the number of plugin calls. There is no personal data created or collected.
- In case you like to offer direct shipment to DHL parcelshops or post offices, please note the following phrase of the DHL Paket Service Specifications (annex to the business customer contract): “The sender guarantees that he is entitled to transmit his customers’ e-mail addresses to DHL for the purpose of the parcel notification.”