Disable Right Click FREE

The original disable right click app

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

ContinentalQ

love it works well with the website and i feel that i need to get the full plan so i can keep it active

Cooque Kitchenware

I love how this app helps protect my texts and images on my store. Plus this app is really afforable, given its price. Thanks alot!

Pixel Phoenix

Easy to install and use. With so many online thieves out there, this is a must for all digital sellers.

Insponaire

I definitely needed something like this and I am so glad that I fou d this app. I have been worried about people copying my original designs and this app makes that very difficult. Thank you.

Microfleur

This app does the trick. Tried everything I could think of, but couldn't get anything from my site. I feel better knowing someone can't easily take our content. ** Update... it used to do what it says, but it has stopped working. I'm not sure when that changed, but I just noticed. I don't know how to contact them to fix it, but I'm still on the paid plan so I may just get rid of it.

SpookySkeleton

I would like my store featured app is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New South Blends

This app is amazing! It does exactly what is says. I couldn't be happier. Thanks again for the awesome app.

Bling With Crystal

Loving this app thus far! It helps me protect my blog posts from being copied! I also love that I had the opportunity to try it for free first! You should try it out!

Stainless Kitchen Steals

Stainless Kitchen Steals. The type of products I sell are very popular. The last thing I want is to let someone copy pictures and text and build their own website without any efforts and also using the private policies. I work hard on describing and updating my products and prices. The app worked immediately after I installed it, I tested it. Thank you

L.I.V

I use this app to help me protect my work, because I’m very passionate about my work, because i want my work to help shape the world to a better place. This app really helps with that. Not having to worry about images being in the wrong hands, I appreciate this app very much. It would be better if get rid some bugs, I guess it’s loading time, sometimes it don’t load correctly when I get to the app. But overall that app is great, and I suggest all new up coming business to give this a try. It’s well worth it.