Disable Right Click FREE

Disable Right Click FREE

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
Impress
4.2
Edited June 3, 2020

The Team been excellent is responding to feedback and fixing promptly some issues with the free plan. I am happy to be on the paid plan as it is working well.

Electric Eye Productions
Time spent using app: 4 months
Impress replied May 16, 2020

Hi, this is fixed as of 5/16/2020. Explanation below. (This only applies to users on the free plan. Stores on Pro don't get ads.)

I removed our cache layer and added high-performance servers, so now any changes to your settings (including uninstalls) will be instantly visible on your store.

Before today, the way it worked was once you uninstalled, the ad would instantly goes away for new visitors but old visitors would continue seeing it, since browsers cached the advertisement javascript. This was the source of a lot of confusion (and bad reviews, unfortunately).

Hope this helps!

Edited September 19, 2019

This app caused my store to be unreachable for over 12 hours. The app apparently does a database lookup to their server upon loading your shopify store, if their server is down or unreachable it prevents your store from working. I tried to contact the app provider twice and still no response.
UPDATE - I was contacted by the developer who advised that they have implemented a permanent fix to prevent the problem recurring, and to improve the way the App loads so it doesn't interfere with my store.

ArtRockStore
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited July 28, 2019

Ran across this app, and decided to try it. It is great. The only issue is if you lose the free version after the free time, you lose the ability to copy and paste from your IPhone. To put pics on Instagram. Other than that great app.
Leggings-n-more.com

Leggings-n-more
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 21, 2019

The app is great to save content and un-copyrighted logo's :D
You can choose either desktop, mobile or both, and choose text, images and/or backgroud images. Also a feature to prevent keyboard shortcuts.

ZenGarden
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 18, 2019

I used this app to help protect my images from copycat stores. I work really hard on my images and content and having them used in other stores is annoying. With this app I can protect my images on both desktop and mobile.

Shinkah Beauty