QD (Quantity Breaks/Discounts)

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Free plan available

usa.etowine.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

After an initial flurry to customise the app for our store, which seemed helpful (which is why this review is 2 starts not 1), customer support became ridiculously slow, and actually caused us to lose sales. The app caused a malfunction in cart - showing cart empty. QD did not announce when they were working on the site which adversely affected our customers, too. We have had no response over a week after telling them about the malfunction so have now have deleted the app.

May 25, 2022

We sincerely apologize for the misuderstanding. Our application does not make changes to the code and could not cause such issues with the cart.
We appreciate you letting us know about your negative experience. We strive to ensure every customer is satisfied with our business, and we apologize for any way in which we may have inconvenienced you.

ASB Greenworld Shop

Location Germany

They told me the app is able to make quantity discounts and the customer can additionally use a Shopify discount. It doesn´t work. The customer service needs very long to answer and my problem is still not solved. We lose sales volume every day!

May 2, 2022

I am so sorry to hear that you experienced certain difficulties using our app. That should never have happened, and I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you. Unfortunately, you uninstalled the app before we got information that was necessary to solve the problem.

MarbleBoxx

Time spent using app 28 minutes

I like the fact you can list your breaks instead of the typical box. This app is definitely the most difficult I've worked with over the years. I'm currently scaling a product and don't have time for support to answer so I have to get rid of it. Not sure why the Buy Now button doesnt work nor does the proper discount amount.

January 6, 2021

The app isn't as difficult as you might see. Please give us a chance to prove it. Also, we would like to get more info about the Buy Now button. There should be enabled the app's Buy Now button so the discount will be applied on checkout.
Please reply to our letter so we can help you to set the app.

Persebaya Store

Location Indonesia

Free just for trial, not plan :D - Free just for trial, not plan :D - Free just for trial, not plan :D

March 26, 2020

We are very sorry for the misunderstanding.
Our app does have a free plan, but with limited functionality.
Starting with the "PRO" plan, absolutely all the features of our app are available.