Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, product discounts, storewide sale & timer bars

La Carne Premium Meat

I've been using Disco for a while now and love the automatic discounting and reverting back to regular pricing after pre-scheduled promos. Only thing I would like to see is a little customization possibility for the text and colors with some already set-up templates.

December 6, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the review! I am glad you like it.

Regarding the customization - in the app there is a "Design" page, where you can customize colors, font and text size of both countdown timer and announcement bar. There are also a few templates to choose from for the announcement bar. You can navigate to it by pressing the button next to "Create sale".

Have you seen that page? In case you need help with it, or think some customization option is missing there, please write us at support@productessentials.app.

All the best,

Bruanshoes

i used the 10 freetrials day and after 5 days i deleted the app...
to avoid the paying, just uninstall the app?
i want an answer please

December 3, 2020

Hi Bruan

Sure. As I replied your e-mail - just uninstall the app within the first 10 days, and you will not be charged.

Best regards

nvenn hair and beauty

Worked great and easily as a sale discount app. Easily create and share a discount to your customers!

My Health Extension

Did exactly what I wanted it to! Fills a big hole in Shopify and worked perfectly. I was able to select different products or collections to put them on sale - scheduling worked perfectly - counter was a great addition to increase sales.

Le Luxe Straps

Nice app!! did exactly what i needed. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kadooki-webshop

Great Customer support and Customer Experience.
John was a tremendous help in setting up our Black Friday campaign discounts.

Ginger Cosmetics

Very good application! You can easily make discount to products or different collections. It adds a new price and shows the old price on the product page, it also shows on each product how much customer saves on this sale. And the customer support is amazingly fast and furious :))) Thank you!

VAHL

So this is a great app so far. However, I don't like how the discounts are used up so quickly. It really changes how you list things on your store. I ran my first 40 products through this trial on the FIRST item. There aren't 40 items even in stock. ARGH. So, unfortunately I am not going through with the trial. Not sure it's worth the cost.

ATELIER VOLPE

I deleted this app and it is still on my website and it will not come off. It also has the wrong timing on the countdown which changed after I deleted the app.

November 27, 2020

Hi there

If you had written to our support mail, we could easily have fixed this for you.

The app is not allowed to make changes to your store after you delete it. It seems you deleted it while a sale was still active.

To remove it properly, please reinstall the app, go to Settings and press "Uninstall snippets". This will remove any additions the app has made to your store.

Best regards

Bijoux Noirs

This app is really cool.. i love it...it was the best thing I have ever added to my website. !!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6