Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

AREAE

super application, j'adore la fonctionnalité, la façon dont c'est présenté sur le site, ça créer vraiment l'urgence et c'est agréable la façon dans tous à été dynamiser !

Rev Comps

After trying pretty much every single bulk discount app - FINALLY - one that does the job properly.

Correctly updates the prices for 1000s of variants quickly. Product sync is instant after product import - so can launch and discount a product in minutes. Application of the sale prices took less than 2 minutes for 2000 variants, other apps were taking 20 mins+

Very impressed and after hours wasted - so happy to actually have a working solution that is quick and easy.

VEGGYSLICER

Hi!Thank you very much for this app. I am a new shopifyer and it helps me a lot to start. Thank you ..

BKN

La mejor aplicacion que he encontrado hasta ahora para las cuentas atras va super bien !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qromecompetition

5 star plugin, does exactly what it claims, great style, and fantastic free option with a premium choice if required.

Esprit Pure

super application simple et intuitives je recommande a tout les dropshipper je l'utilise sur de nombreuse boutique

SportOro

please add a customizer for the theme of countdown otherwise pretty good, the black and orange with the font just looks too different from my site

Blondie Boutique

PEOPLE STAY AWAY!!!!! This app is awful, it discounted a bunch of items on my site automatically and THEN allowed a code to be used on top of that! Stay AWAY!!!!!

March 19, 2020

Dear Megan

I am sincerely sorry you had a bad experience using our app.

We only discount items on your request. You created a 25% storewide price reduction. Active discount codes can then be used on top of that. After you realized that, you used our app to undo the price reductions again.

I apologize deeply that we have not communicated clearly enough, that discount codes can be applied on top of the price reductions made through our app.

Best regards
John

Select Australia - Footy Cards

I like the app. But my suggestion is would you make the countdown to be visible in collection page and featured product? Not only in product page? Thank you!

Posture Corrector

Great app to increase urgency and manage visible discount, would recommend to shop owners, specially dropsipping

Previous 1 3 4