Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, product discounts, storewide sale & timer bars

ReadingGlasses.CO/

Prompt and accurate support. Terrific app! Cecilia @ ProductEssentials.app is a pro dedicate to the company's customers. Thank you!

TEXO | veste cerveja

Muito bom, ajuda muito em várias promoções que não podem ser feitas pois o Shopify não possui um sistema nativo tão completo

Sanitizerworld

it is a nice app, but there is a major issue. It was set up with a discount, the discount did not apply on the product pages. I tried a few times. If you can solve this issue :) also a question, it says there is a free 40 product part. It doesn't say whether that's the 10 day free trial or can be kept free. I am uninstalling for now until i know. then perhaps we can resolve both questions. :)

March 9, 2021

Hi Michael

From our end everything looks OK. But I see you deactivated the discount. Did you do this after trying out the app? In any case, please shoot us a mail (at support@productessentials.app) next time you run a discount, then I will take a look.

Regarding your question to the free trial and free plan:
1) the 10 day trial includes unlimited usage free of charge (if you unsubscribe within 10 days),
2) the free plan includes 40 product discounts.

Have a great day!

Nefertiti Cosmetics

Quiero darme de baja y no lo consigo, no me ha servido ni desinstalarla, me lo siguen cobrando todos los meses. ¿qué he de hacer para conseguirlo?

March 6, 2021

Hi there

You already uninstalled the app and cancelled the subscription on January 31, 2021. We have only charged you once, for the one month you had it installed.

You will not be charged again. In case you have anything to add, feel free to write us at support@productessentials.app

Curvy Boutique By Judy

I have tried many apps for bulk discounting and scheduling sales. This is the best one yet. Only issues I see are some items end up in the sale that we didn't add, but it's literally one or two items. Another issue is I wish they would allow the option to change the banner near the product. Mine says "hurry black Friday sale ends...", I wish I could change it, but it won't let me. Still love the app! Def worth it!

February 24, 2021

Hi Judy

Thank you so much for the review and the kind words.

Regarding the issues you mentioned, I sent you an email on February 13, 2021. Maybe you missed it? I will do my best to help solve them for you.

1. You mentioned a few products ending up on sale that shouldn't be. Can you give me a link to those? Then I'll look into it from here - it should definitely not put other items on sale than those in the selection.

2. Changing the banner text near the product is definitely possible from the app. From the Disco app front page click Design in top-right corner. On the Design page, under Countdown timer layout you can change the Heading text. Press Save and the change will reflect on your store.

Please reply to me at support@productessentials.app

All the best!

ideagen3D

Great idea, but it doesn't work. "Select items" is broken. No way to actually select. Not sure if it's outdated.

February 12, 2021

Hi there

I am sorry to hear that you did not find the "Select products" feature useful.

Currently, the product selection is done by either a filter (that is, product type, tag, vendor or title) or by collection, so all products matching the filter or collection are automatically selected.

We are working on extending the product selection feature with the option to also add or exclude individual products.

You can achieve that now by first creating a collection in Shopify admin for the specific products, and then create a discount campaign in Disco for that collection.

La Carne Premium Meat

I've been using Disco for a while now and love the automatic discounting and reverting back to regular pricing after pre-scheduled promos. Only thing I would like to see is a little customization possibility for the text and colors with some already set-up templates.

December 6, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the review! I am glad you like it.

Regarding the customization - in the app there is a "Design" page, where you can customize colors, font and text size of both countdown timer and announcement bar. There are also a few templates to choose from for the announcement bar. You can navigate to it by pressing the button next to "Create sale".

Have you seen that page? In case you need help with it, or think some customization option is missing there, please write us at support@productessentials.app.

All the best,

Bruanshoes

i used the 10 freetrials day and after 5 days i deleted the app...
to avoid the paying, just uninstall the app?
i want an answer please

December 3, 2020

Hi Bruan

Sure. As I replied your e-mail - just uninstall the app within the first 10 days, and you will not be charged.

nvenn hair and beauty

Worked great and easily as a sale discount app. Easily create and share a discount to your customers!

My Health Extension

Did exactly what I wanted it to! Fills a big hole in Shopify and worked perfectly. I was able to select different products or collections to put them on sale - scheduling worked perfectly - counter was a great addition to increase sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6