Disco: BFCM Sales, Flash Sales

Disco: BFCM Sales, Flash Sales | Reviews

by ProductEssentials

BFCM Discount App! Storewide discounts & countdown timer bar

Go Smart Blinds

We have used this for the Black Friday Campaign, It's a great app.
we recommended it for marketing campaigns

Lehza Vintage

I tried out several apps for my black friday sale, and this one was the easiest to use and did the job well. No code needed, no hiccups. Highly recommended.

Twinhorse model

I appreciate your customer service. The technical staff responded quickly and solved my problem effectively. Thanks a lot.

Jaiyeecollections

very easy to use.
The instructions are there to guide you especially if you are a new user like me.

MODE Auto Concepts

This app is really impressive, extremely simple to use and much easier than other apps. Unfortunately it is also too simple and would be nicer to use with a few more features and user control.

November 24, 2021

Hi there

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear you find the app easy to use.

Could you send an email to support@productessentials.app (or use the in-app livechat) with your specific need? Then we will do what we can to help you out.

All the best!
Cecilia

pilea pergé

Great App and nice Service!
The Support, solved all my issues and they answered fast!
I would recommend the App

Shenanigans Hairtique

Love the app. Should be free because its only a count down. Free for count down, charge for other features like text marketing.

November 24, 2021

Hi there

I am so glad to hear you like the app!

The countdown timer is actually already part of the free plan together with 40 products discounts.

Additionally, the paid plans provide:

- Unlimited discounts
- All announcement features

If you need further assistance, please reach out to support@productessentials.app.

Also, check out our how-to guides at https://productessentials.helpscoutdocs.com/

Hope you have a great sale!
Cecilia @ ProductEssentials.app

99 Fresh

Great app! We were setting up a "Flash Deal zone" for our online store (limited time, xx% off on xx collection) the app works flawlessly. Even came with customizable banners to announce the sales information more prominently.

Vanity Wagon

Must try app! A great app to give bulk slash price discounts within seconds. Best for websites with 100+ products and want to give discounts on limited products/ collections. Works seamlessly with theme and excellent customer support,

Blackbeard's Den

Great app and awesome support from the team! Does exactly as required. Highly recommended to run your sales seamlessly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7