Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

unystar

i m using this app let see how its going to work, hopefully it help me with my sales, lets cross fingers and see

F beauty

J'ai essayé dans le passé, ce n'etait pas mal, je vais réessayé, et voir s'il m'intéresse toujours ou pas

Kingsley Apparel

This App has helped me a lot acheive the sales and goals that i required to meet. Unfortunately it is not free forever which for some stores this does not work.

New Wave Apparel LLC

I used this app to do my first flash sale on my website. So far it has been working out really well but I’d love it if I could make changes to how long the sale is supposed to last. I accidentally made it end an entire day early and see no way to change this. Other than that this app is perfect.

Fadia Khbeis

Super great!
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!

AREAE

super application, j'adore la fonctionnalité, la façon dont c'est présenté sur le site, ça créer vraiment l'urgence et c'est agréable la façon dans tous à été dynamiser !

Rev Comps

After trying pretty much every single bulk discount app - FINALLY - one that does the job properly.

Correctly updates the prices for 1000s of variants quickly. Product sync is instant after product import - so can launch and discount a product in minutes. Application of the sale prices took less than 2 minutes for 2000 variants, other apps were taking 20 mins+

Very impressed and after hours wasted - so happy to actually have a working solution that is quick and easy.

VEGGYSLICER

Hi!Thank you very much for this app. I am a new shopifyer and it helps me a lot to start. Thank you ..

BKN

La mejor aplicacion que he encontrado hasta ahora para las cuentas atras va super bien !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qromecompetition

5 star plugin, does exactly what it claims, great style, and fantastic free option with a premium choice if required.

Previous 1 3 4