Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Bulk Discount App! Storewide discounts & countdown timer bar

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Pitayadk

Location Denmark

Vi havde et udsalg der skulle køre fra kl. 20.00 - kl. 20.30 var alle vores produkter først nedsat korrekt. Vi brugte 10.000 kr. i SMS udsendelser til vores kunder, de fik en flad fornemmelse da de kom ind kl. 20.00 og tingene ikke var sat ned. Super skuffende og dyr oplevelse med Disco.....

May 19, 2022

Hi there

We just checked your sale collection here: https://pitaya.dk/collections/udsalg?page=1

All prices seem to be marked down correctly now. I have also reached out on e-mail.

Unfortunately, we can only activate one sale at a time per store to avoid conflicts and discount stacking. Since you had created 32 individual sales starting simultaneously, they activated one-by-one with a bit of delay between each sale starting. This constraint is stated in the FAQ, however I can see it was definitely not communicated well enough from our side.

To avoid this issue, ensure that you do not unnecessarily create multiple sales with same start and end time. For instance, instead of creating two individual 10% off sales for two different products, we advise you to create one 10% off sale including both the products.

I sincerely apologize for the bad experience and will gladly refund you the subscription fee.

Best regards
John

Importatoy

Location South Africa

App stacked discounts, resulting in selling products at a loss. The app doesnt work - DO NOT take the risk and install. Does not work as it was meant to.

May 8, 2022

Hi there

After having investigated this issue, we found an error which under very rare circumstances could lead to discount stacking. We take this matter very seriously, and have already fixed this error so it won't occur again.

It is our sole responsibility that the app works correctly, which is why we also reimbursed you for the amount this affected you.

I apologize deeply for the trouble this caused you.

Best regards
John

Santé Remède

Fantastic app! Support was even able to fix a bug in my theme to make the app work properly. Very satisfied. Thank you!

Birot

It ruined all the prices in my store. Strongly not recommend this one. How is possible that an app can do that?

March 24, 2022

Hi there

I apologize for the issue you experienced. Please reach out to us at support@productessentials.app so we can help sort out the issue for you.

Thanks

edyk.dk

This app is super easy to set up and add products to your sale. Works like a charm. I can definitely recommend it.

JD Customs U.S.A

This app works perfectly for what I needed. The countdown timer on a for-sale product was not showing up correctly on my site, but I reached out to support and they were able to get it positioned perfectly and everything is working great now! I love being able to automatically add a product tag to parts while they're on sale and remove it when the sale ends. This allows me to have an "On Sale" collection that automatically changes for different items during a sale. This app is easy to use and does a great job. I highly recommend it to anyone that likes to run short-term sales with ease. Thanks!

Lullaby London

So impressed with this app, so simple and easy to use. It has the same Shopify navigation feel and there was no need to read the instructions I was able to just get right into it. 5* is defo not enough to describe how awesome this app is! Well done to the developers.

Go Smart Blinds

We have used this for the Black Friday Campaign, It's a great app.
we recommended it for marketing campaigns

Lehza Vintage

I tried out several apps for my black friday sale, and this one was the easiest to use and did the job well. No code needed, no hiccups. Highly recommended.

Twinhorse model

I appreciate your customer service. The technical staff responded quickly and solved my problem effectively. Thanks a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8