Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

Posture Corrector

Great app to increase urgency and manage visible discount, would recommend to shop owners, specially dropsipping

Kallisti Natural

Really good app! And really easy to use! The only problem is that the discount is visible when I sell on the spot from my POS and I don't want that. If this issue gets solved for me it's perfect!

Lily Colorz

Just perfect! easy to use, convenient especially for new users! Disco help me a lot to get my first sales! it deserves more than 5 stars! I'm very grateful to work with you guys! Thank you.

Troll Brothers Quilt Designs

Worked fantastic for Black Friday! Easy to use and install. it made is so much easier to set a time and be able to not worry about doing last minute discounts on my website. I will definitely use this app in the future!

Hand&Lock

The app is quite slow so make sure you have enough time to apply the discount before launch. Also, after disabling the app, just after the weekend we found out that some of the discounts stayed at the products and we lost 30% on all those sales.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to notify us of the issue. I sincerely apologize for the issues you ran into using our app.

Over the weekend (BFCM) we experienced a technical issue due to much higher peak load on our servers than we anticipated. I apologize - we should have been better prepared. This resulted in discounts applying slower than usual.

We ran sales for over 700 stores during the weekend doing more than 200.000 price changes. Unfortunately, some prices were not reverted correctly. This issue was only seen on 3 sales but we take the matter very seriously and made sure to find the cause and fix the issue as soon as we discovered it.

It was a specific issue that could occur when one sale ended and another one started (involving the same products) at the same time. We have made sure this does not happen again in the future.

Funky Cat Emporium

sales ended (automatically,) app still installed, because I see it says do not delete until all sales are deactivated.. pricing remained at the sale that ended, not the current sale, for all of my products..we are talking over 500 items marked at the incorrect ENDED sale price. download if you love wasting time fixing prices!

December 2, 2019

Hi

I am truly sorry for the experience you had using our app. This was an error on our side which happened in a specific edge case, that you were unfortunately affected by. We have fixed this now so it will not occur again in the future.

You should definitely not have to fix prices yourself. Please let us reset your prices by contacting us at support@productessentials.app

Apologies,
John

Shopfada.com

I want to say that I like this application and very satisfied. And will definitely recommend your friends to continue using. Thank you very much.

Airgead àrsaidh

Great app, really simple, looking forward to seeing the results!! It's for Black Friday sale and I am excited it will help boost sales,

NOUVEAU LASHES Schweiz

The APP does exactly what it should do, the support is one of the best I have ever seen in the last years!!!!

Great Job, really appreciated!!

In Case Co

amazing product really enjoyed using it and it converted more sales for me. very good very useful would recommend

Previous 1 3