Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

delesya

Me a gustado. problema es ,que con cuenta de pruba no se puede modificar ventanas de cuenta atras. seria genial si lo podia hacer.
Me me han resuelto mi problema rápido. Gracias. Espero que sigáis así.

November 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! I am glad that you like the app. Have put my effort into solving the layout problem you are facing and I hope it lives up to your needs.

Good luck with the Black Friday sale!

Total Wellness Esperance

I used this app to help me create a banner, so far so good - I’ve likes what I’ve experienced. App was easy to use and straight forward.

November 25, 2019

Thank you for the kind words.

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and am so happy you found it easy to use.

Coyote Gadgets

I want to deactivate the discount, can't find a way. Going to uninstall. Not sure what else to do. Liked it otherwise.

Hi there

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You deactivate the discount from the Discount overview by pressing the "Stop"-icon on the discount campaign.

I see you have deactivated the discount now - please contact us at support@productessentials.app if you are still having issues, and we will help sort them out.

Thanks!

bestnegociosonline

otimo muito bom sua experiência com Disco Black Friday Sale App ajudou muito precisa aumenta mais o tempo

Hi there!

I am very happy to hear that you had a great experience using Disco. Best of luck with the Black Friday sale - and thank you!

Scull Squared

Great service for exactly what I needed. It generated an entire store sale and auto ended it. Thank you for your great app!

November 25, 2019

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of the app. It is so great to hear that you liked the service.

Thank you! I wish you all the best with your sales :)

1 2 4 Next