Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Bulk Discount App! Storewide discounts & countdown timer bar

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Blu Labs

I deleted the app and now its literally stuck on my website. It definitely wasn't what I was looking for

November 26, 2020

Hi there

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to make changes to your store when you delete the app. You deleted it while an announcement was still active for a scheduled sale.

To remove it, please reinstall the app, go to Settings and press "Uninstall snippets". This will remove any additions the app has made to your store.

Moddanio

Fantastic app, exactly what we needed. Super easy to use, absolutely no issues with set up. Highly recommend

bloomcolombia

Not easy to use, I cannot change the products, I cannot see how to change colors, Is so complicated I don't see how to edit anything

November 23, 2020

Hi

I am sorry to hear you found the app hard to use. You can change the colors of the countdown timer and announcement bar under the "Design" page. It is the button right next to "Create sale".

I am not sure what you mean when you say, you cannot change the products. However, you can easily change the product selection of a sale. Just deactivate the sale, press edit sale, change the products, and activate it again.

Please write me an email at support@productessentials.app and I will do my very best to help you out.

Haid Computers

Very good app. Helped a lot for my black friday offers. I would choose the paid plan to get the countdown feature. Its very effective.
Thanks a lot!

Garueshop

per il flash sale va bene, semplice veloce e di facile utilizzo. come piano gratuito potrebbe essere un pò più ricco.

MFnLashed

I used this app to prepare me for Black Friday. The app really does great with organization & I like that you can customize everything.

Simply Vela Candle Co.

doesnt save changes made. really annoying. had to go save my changes 5 times before I just gave up and uninstalled the app

October 11, 2020

Dear Noell

I apologize for the time you spent on this issue.

I can tell you that the changes were saved. Unfortunately, we had an issue where the design changes sometimes took up to several minutes to apply. This issue has now been fixed, and now design changes are applied instantly on your store.

If you could still be interested in trying out our app, I will be happy to give you the first month free of charge - just shoot me a mail at support@productessentials.app.

GolfCenter.fr

Very simple to install, works in 5mn... Love this app really, thanx to the dev team, good job.......

unystar

i m using this app let see how its going to work, hopefully it help me with my sales, lets cross fingers and see

F beauty

J'ai essayé dans le passé, ce n'etait pas mal, je vais réessayé, et voir s'il m'intéresse toujours ou pas