4.1

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and quick feature updates. They appreciate its badges, countdown timers, and automatic price adjustments, which have significantly boosted sales. The customer support is praised for its prompt and helpful responses. Merchants also value its seamless store integration, bulk discount handling, and sales scheduling capabilities. The free plan is a good starting point, and the automatic addition and removal of product tags during sales is noted for its convenience.

November 30, 2021

I tried out several apps for my black friday sale, and this one was the easiest to use and did the job well. No code needed, no hiccups. Highly recommended.

Lehza Vintage
South Africa
November 28, 2019

I installed this 30mins before Black Friday. So quick and easy to use. I’ll have to see how well it works!

Ivanna Vape
November 29, 2019

The APP does exactly what it should do, the support is one of the best I have ever seen in the last years!!!!

Great Job, really appreciated!!

NOUVEAU LASHES Schweiz
Switzerland
November 8, 2021

Great app and awesome support from the team! Does exactly as required. Highly recommended to run your sales seamlessly

Blackbeard's Den
South Africa
February 7, 2023

Very handy app if you just need a discount promotion tool.

Claybourn - Est.1910 | Premium,Timeless & Ethical Fashion | Claybourn.co
December 15, 2022

Great that they have a free plan!

Eyed Vibe
November 25, 2019

This app is very simple and very well thought out and easy to use. If you want to have easy sales/discounts, then this app is the one to use.

Arevamae Merchandise
Spain
ProductEssentials replied November 25, 2019

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to review the app.

It is great to hear that you find the app simple and easy to use. Wish you the best of luck with your Black Friday sale!

October 22, 2020

I used this app to prepare me for Black Friday. The app really does great with organization & I like that you can customize everything.

MFnLashed
2 months using the app
November 25, 2019

love the app! very user friendly and easy to set up. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to set up offer!

Ashcosmetics
2 months using the app
ProductEssentials replied November 25, 2019

I am so grateful that you took the time to review our app and very happy to hear that you found it easy to use.

Thanks! I wish you all the best with your sale.

November 27, 2022

Generally good and reliable. Applying discounts takes several minutes. Products not clickable; navigation not great. Speed of app, improved navigation, quality of life features like coping information, better form-field entry, improve usability ... are deprioritized over an increasing amount of bloat features.

Materia Store
Almost 3 years using the app
ProductEssentials replied November 28, 2022

Hi there

Thank you for the feedback.

We try to strike a balance between improving user experience and adding new features requested by users.

Regarding "copying of information", we recently released a feature to copy previous sales, have you tried that? From the dashboard, you click the "duplicate" icon on a sale to copy its information into a new sale creation form.

We are also planning on adding an easier way to see excluded collections & products of a live sale, as we spoke about.

If you would like to elaborate a bit on the navigation and form-field issues, we would be very grateful. Shoot an email at support@productessentials.app, so we can to improve it.

Best regards