Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

Top Tap

i used this up it's boost selling . because it's useful and make trust . and you can benefit of 10 day free trail

November 25, 2019

I am so glad to hear it boosted your sales! Thank you for the review!

bestnegociosonline

otimo muito bom sua experiência com Disco Black Friday Sale App ajudou muito precisa aumenta mais o tempo

Hi there!

I am very happy to hear that you had a great experience using Disco. Best of luck with the Black Friday sale - and thank you!

Fastmagazinesloja

ca al 'air detre pas mal a voir par la suite pendant le black friday voir si ca apporte des ventes en plus ca permet de creer des vente flashs !!!! top

November 25, 2019

Thank you for your review! Good luck with the Black Friday sale!

Scull Squared

Great service for exactly what I needed. It generated an entire store sale and auto ended it. Thank you for your great app!

November 25, 2019

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of the app. It is so great to hear that you liked the service.

Thank you! I wish you all the best with your sales :)

varga-shop

I used this app to run my first sale. It works great and does exactly as advertised.

In just a few clicks, I created a storewide 10% sale scheduled to end in a week, and then it adjusted the prices accordingly. It will save me a lot of time in the future. I also really liked the option of having a countdown timer associated with the sale. It was easy to customize to fit my design.

Support was very helpful and quick to reply when I had questions for customizing the countdown timer.

A minor request: As of now it is possible to change title in timer per-site. Would be nice if you could also have different title in the timer for individual sales also.

November 25, 2019

Thank you for all the kind words!

I am very glad to hear that you liked the app and found our support helpful.

1 3 Next