Disco: Black Friday Sales App

Disco: Black Friday Sales App

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

Hand&Lock

The app is quite slow so make sure you have enough time to apply the discount before launch. Also, after disabling the app, just after the weekend we found out that some of the discounts stayed at the products and we lost 30% on all those sales.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to notify us of the issue. I sincerely apologize for the issues you ran into using our app.

Over the weekend (BFCM) we experienced a technical issue due to much higher peak load on our servers than we anticipated. I apologize - we should have been better prepared. This resulted in discounts applying slower than usual.

We ran sales for over 700 stores during the weekend doing more than 200.000 price changes. Unfortunately, some prices were not reverted correctly. This issue was only seen on 3 sales but we take the matter very seriously and made sure to find the cause and fix the issue as soon as we discovered it.

It was a specific issue that could occur when one sale ended and another one started (involving the same products) at the same time. We have made sure this does not happen again in the future.

Funky Cat Emporium

sales ended (automatically,) app still installed, because I see it says do not delete until all sales are deactivated.. pricing remained at the sale that ended, not the current sale, for all of my products..we are talking over 500 items marked at the incorrect ENDED sale price. download if you love wasting time fixing prices!

December 2, 2019

Hi

I am truly sorry for the experience you had using our app. This was an error on our side which happened in a specific edge case, that you were unfortunately affected by. We have fixed this now so it will not occur again in the future.

You should definitely not have to fix prices yourself. Please let us reset your prices by contacting us at support@productessentials.app

Apologies,
John

Shopfada.com

I want to say that I like this application and very satisfied. And will definitely recommend your friends to continue using. Thank you very much.

Airgead àrsaidh

Great app, really simple, looking forward to seeing the results!! It's for Black Friday sale and I am excited it will help boost sales,

NOUVEAU LASHES Schweiz

The APP does exactly what it should do, the support is one of the best I have ever seen in the last years!!!!

Great Job, really appreciated!!

In Case Co

amazing product really enjoyed using it and it converted more sales for me. very good very useful would recommend

Ivanna Vape

I installed this 30mins before Black Friday. So quick and easy to use. I’ll have to see how well it works!

go-to-home

Easy to install and good working. But it’s expensive if you want to have the announcement bar, but the free version is also well.

21Trendy

Ruined all the pricing on my store when I removed the app. I highly don't recommend risking your store by using this app. Plenty out there that is cheaper and won't mess up your entire store.

November 26, 2019

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately we are not able to change prices when the app is uninstalled, and I see you uninstalled the app while it was in the process of deactivating your discount. To reset the prices do the following:

1. Reinstall the app (temporarily).
2. Go to the Discount overview. The discount campaign status will show as Failed.
3. Press the deactivate button ("stop"-icon) and wait until it changes status from "Deactivated" to "Inactive".
4. Uninstall the app again.

Arevamae Merchandise

This app is very simple and very well thought out and easy to use. If you want to have easy sales/discounts, then this app is the one to use.

November 25, 2019

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to review the app.

It is great to hear that you find the app simple and easy to use. Wish you the best of luck with your Black Friday sale!