Reviews (105)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and quick feature updates. They appreciate its badges, countdown timers, and automatic price adjustments, which have significantly boosted sales. The customer support is praised for its prompt and helpful responses. Merchants also value its seamless store integration, bulk discount handling, and sales scheduling capabilities. The free plan is a good starting point, and the automatic addition and removal of product tags during sales is noted for its convenience.

November 10, 2021

Great app! We were setting up a "Flash Deal zone" for our online store (limited time, xx% off on xx collection) the app works flawlessly. Even came with customizable banners to announce the sales information more prominently.

99 Fresh
October 28, 2021

The app is good, needs a bit of polishing and some extra features like: repeat discount daily / weekly / days of week so I can automate regular discounts. Otherwise I am super happy with it.

Kisha Umbrella
November 20, 2022

I downloaded the app for our bulk discount Black Friday sale and it has been so good! The team at Disco even replied back to a questions within the hour and resolved my query. It gives even more than I expected. Well done!

Your Decal Shop
New Zealand
December 6, 2020

I've been using Disco for a while now and love the automatic discounting and reverting back to regular pricing after pre-scheduled promos. Only thing I would like to see is a little customization possibility for the text and colors with some already set-up templates.

La Carne Premium Meat
United Arab Emirates
11 months using the app
ProductEssentials replied December 6, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the review! I am glad you like it.

Regarding the customization - in the app there is a "Design" page, where you can customize colors, font and text size of both countdown timer and announcement bar. There are also a few templates to choose from for the announcement bar. You can navigate to it by pressing the button next to "Create sale".

Have you seen that page? In case you need help with it, or think some customization option is missing there, please write us at support@productessentials.app.

All the best,
John

May 20, 2020

After trying pretty much every single bulk discount app - FINALLY - one that does the job properly.

Correctly updates the prices for 1000s of variants quickly. Product sync is instant after product import - so can launch and discount a product in minutes. Application of the sale prices took less than 2 minutes for 2000 variants, other apps were taking 20 mins+

Very impressed and after hours wasted - so happy to actually have a working solution that is quick and easy.

Rev Comps
10 months using the app
March 13, 2021

Muito bom, ajuda muito em várias promoções que não podem ser feitas pois o Shopify não possui um sistema nativo tão completo

TEXO | veste cerveja
Brazil
9 months using the app
November 26, 2022

This app in incredible. One of the best apps I have used. Helped me acheive a 200% increase in Black Friday Sales. Outstanding service

GongDwana
9 months using the app
November 24, 2021

Great App and nice Service!
The Support, solved all my issues and they answered fast!
I would recommend the App

pilea pergé
Germany
8 months using the app
April 28, 2020

La mejor aplicacion que he encontrado hasta ahora para las cuentas atras va super bien !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BKN
Spain
7 months using the app
July 17, 2024

The first time I made a campaign, it said I went over the limit for the free plan and I had to upgrade it to a paid one. I did the upgrade expecting the selected products will be saved as draft as promised. When I went back to start the campaign the draft was nowhere to be found. More than 60 individual items manually selected and I had to start over. I almost lost the desire to even push through with the promo but decided to give it another try. After going through the painstakingly long, manual adding of items I finally started the campaign. Only to find that it did not do what we wanted it to. The fixed price discount was to be "subtracted" from the cost. Our promo was everything would be the same price at 500php. Some items became Php40 only because the cost was originally 540. Support is also not live...you need to wait hours for one reply. So after the very tedious process we are finally unsubscribing and deleting the app from our store.

Jacatel