Reviews (105)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and quick feature updates. They appreciate its badges, countdown timers, and automatic price adjustments, which have significantly boosted sales. The customer support is praised for its prompt and helpful responses. Merchants also value its seamless store integration, bulk discount handling, and sales scheduling capabilities. The free plan is a good starting point, and the automatic addition and removal of product tags during sales is noted for its convenience.

November 28, 2022

Very cool app. Added a BFS to our shop in under an hour, looked great, worked well. The only thing I don't understand is why this app charges monthly and yet it's for one weekend every year. There's just no point in paying for it for a year to use it once. I'll be canceling and re-installing next year. This means the devs don't get paid (which they should as it's a great app). They should charge a one-off fee which I would happily pay.

Nature Provides
November 10, 2021

Great app! We were setting up a "Flash Deal zone" for our online store (limited time, xx% off on xx collection) the app works flawlessly. Even came with customizable banners to announce the sales information more prominently.

99 Fresh
October 28, 2021

The app is good, needs a bit of polishing and some extra features like: repeat discount daily / weekly / days of week so I can automate regular discounts. Otherwise I am super happy with it.

Kisha Umbrella
December 13, 2019

Really good app! And really easy to use! The only problem is that the discount is visible when I sell on the spot from my POS and I don't want that. If this issue gets solved for me it's perfect!

Kallisti Natural
November 20, 2022

I downloaded the app for our bulk discount Black Friday sale and it has been so good! The team at Disco even replied back to a questions within the hour and resolved my query. It gives even more than I expected. Well done!

Your Decal Shop
New Zealand
November 28, 2023

Downloaded the Disco app to run a Black Friday sale. Blown away by the easy of setup, functionality, and customization options. Exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend!

BlueRidge Co.
3 months using the app
December 8, 2023

Everything went wel a great eye opener for future promo.

GRITS Official
About 2 months using the app
November 12, 2023

me estan cobrando sobre la venta de productos aun no siendo utilizada la aplicación. la verdad no lo recomiendo. cobra por instalar la aplicación y tambíen por cada producto vendido en el descuento y tambíen si no tienes programada ninguna oferta.

Glowa
Mexico
4 months using the app
ProductEssentials replied November 14, 2023

Saludos,

Gracias por compartir sus comentarios. Entendemos sus preocupaciones y nos gustaría abordarlas.

En primer lugar, nos gustaría aclarar que su suscripción actual es parte de nuestro plan mensual recurrente. Este plan está diseñado para proporcionar acceso continuo a nuestros servicios y características. Sin embargo, también ofrecemos un plan 'Gratis Para Siempre', al que puede cambiarse en cualquier momento, si prefiere una opción más básica sin cargos recurrentes.

Apreciamos su negocio y estamos aquí para apoyarlo en todo lo que podamos. Por favor, póngase en contacto con support@productessentials.app para que podamos resolver este asunto para usted.

Atentamente,
John Skovsgaard

November 24, 2021

This app is really impressive, extremely simple to use and much easier than other apps. Unfortunately it is also too simple and would be nicer to use with a few more features and user control.

MODE Auto Concepts
11 months using the app
ProductEssentials replied November 24, 2021

Hi there

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear you find the app easy to use.

Could you send an email to support@productessentials.app (or use the in-app livechat) with your specific need? Then we will do what we can to help you out.

All the best!
John

December 6, 2020

I've been using Disco for a while now and love the automatic discounting and reverting back to regular pricing after pre-scheduled promos. Only thing I would like to see is a little customization possibility for the text and colors with some already set-up templates.

La Carne Premium Meat
United Arab Emirates
11 months using the app
ProductEssentials replied December 6, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the review! I am glad you like it.

Regarding the customization - in the app there is a "Design" page, where you can customize colors, font and text size of both countdown timer and announcement bar. There are also a few templates to choose from for the announcement bar. You can navigate to it by pressing the button next to "Create sale".

Have you seen that page? In case you need help with it, or think some customization option is missing there, please write us at support@productessentials.app.

All the best,