Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

by ProductEssentials

Schedule flash sales, storewide discounts & bulk edit prices.

Le Luxe Straps

Nice app!! did exactly what i needed. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kadooki-webshop

Great Customer support and Customer Experience.
John was a tremendous help in setting up our Black Friday campaign discounts.

Ginger Cosmetics

Very good application! You can easily make discount to products or different collections. It adds a new price and shows the old price on the product page, it also shows on each product how much customer saves on this sale. And the customer support is amazingly fast and furious :))) Thank you!

VAHL

So this is a great app so far. However, I don't like how the discounts are used up so quickly. It really changes how you list things on your store. I ran my first 40 products through this trial on the FIRST item. There aren't 40 items even in stock. ARGH. So, unfortunately I am not going through with the trial. Not sure it's worth the cost.

ATELIER VOLPE

I deleted this app and it is still on my website and it will not come off. It also has the wrong timing on the countdown which changed after I deleted the app.

November 27, 2020

Hi there

If you had written to our support mail, we could easily have fixed this for you.

The app is not allowed to make changes to your store after you delete it. It seems you deleted it while a sale was still active.

To remove it properly, please reinstall the app, go to Settings and press "Uninstall snippets". This will remove any additions the app has made to your store.

Bijoux Noirs

This app is really cool.. i love it...it was the best thing I have ever added to my website. !!!!!!!

Blu Labs

I deleted the app and now its literally stuck on my website. It definitely wasn't what I was looking for

November 26, 2020

Hi there

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to make changes to your store when you delete the app. You deleted it while an announcement was still active for a scheduled sale.

To remove it, please reinstall the app, go to Settings and press "Uninstall snippets". This will remove any additions the app has made to your store.

Moddanio

Fantastic app, exactly what we needed. Super easy to use, absolutely no issues with set up. Highly recommend

bloomcolombia

Not easy to use, I cannot change the products, I cannot see how to change colors, Is so complicated I don't see how to edit anything

November 23, 2020

Hi

I am sorry to hear you found the app hard to use. You can change the colors of the countdown timer and announcement bar under the "Design" page. It is the button right next to "Create sale".

I am not sure what you mean when you say, you cannot change the products. However, you can easily change the product selection of a sale. Just deactivate the sale, press edit sale, change the products, and activate it again.

Please write me an email at support@productessentials.app and I will do my very best to help you out.

Haid Computers

Very good app. Helped a lot for my black friday offers. I would choose the paid plan to get the countdown feature. Its very effective.
Thanks a lot!