Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Bulk discount, Storewide sale, Sale landing page, Sale timers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

DillydallyShop

Location France
Time spent using app 44 minutes

GOOD APP EASY TO GET AROUND NICE ITERFACE THE ONLY IS IF JUST WE HAD A FREE PLAN ON ALL THE SERVICES

GemArt

Only using it for seasonal sales, but it does the job really well. Support is kind to help with any customization we have needed.

AERONAUTER

We have tried many different price editor apps. This is our favorite - mainly due to the powerful product selection and exclusion features. It is very easy to use.

RuffHiatt

Makes it very easy to setup a sale with timer widgets and a beautiful sale page. Highly recommend this for easily running sales. Will be using it for the upcoming BFCM sales.

ROSE BOX ROMÂNIA

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 16 hours

PLEASE DELETE YOUR SALES FROM MY STORE. I DELETED YOUR APP BUT THE SALES REMAIN, IT S A VERY BIG PROBLEM

November 11, 2022

Update:

All sales have now been disabled from our side. Thank you for the cooperation :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there

I apologize for the inconvenience.

We would love to automatically remove discounts when merchants uninstall the app, unfortunately, our access is revoked in the second you press uninstall, so there is nothing we can do except ask for merchants to reinstall temporarily.

To deactivate the sales, do the following:

1. Install Disco (just the free plan).
2. On each active sale, press the Deactivate-button.
3. Wait for each sale to show an "Inactive" badge.

Now you can uninstall Disco again.

Please, in case you need any help, reach out to support@productessentials.app or write on our live chat in the app.

Best regards
John @ ProductEssentials

Beadoloji

Time spent using app About 2 months

It wasn't what I was looking for. The support team were very helpful when dealing with my issues with the app

Timber-Crest

Using this for my back to school sale. So far it has been great and very easy to get started. Would recommend anyone running sales to give it a try.

SunnyDocks

Fantastic app, so easy to use, saves me a tonne of time. Cannot recommend this enough. The support team has responded quickly to handle any request I've had.

The Better Living Company

Location New Zealand

I love how simple and easy this app is to use, as it is really a quite powerful tool. Selecting products for a sale (and excluding products/collections) is really seamless. Furthermore it is possible to add tags to products on sale, so they can automatically be added to collections. We value this feature highly.

UprisingValue

Was looking for a way to run flash sales. This app does it all - it discounts products, creates a banner with sale marketing and adds product page countdowns. Very easy to setup and customize design. Support was helpful. Really appreciated!