Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Bulk Discount App! Storewide discounts & countdown timer bar

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Jaiyeecollections

very easy to use.
The instructions are there to guide you especially if you are a new user like me.

MODE Auto Concepts

This app is really impressive, extremely simple to use and much easier than other apps. Unfortunately it is also too simple and would be nicer to use with a few more features and user control.

November 24, 2021

Hi there

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear you find the app easy to use.

Could you send an email to support@productessentials.app (or use the in-app livechat) with your specific need? Then we will do what we can to help you out.

All the best!
Cecilia

pilea pergé

Great App and nice Service!
The Support, solved all my issues and they answered fast!
I would recommend the App

Shenanigans Hairtique

Love the app. Should be free because its only a count down. Free for count down, charge for other features like text marketing.

November 24, 2021

Hi there

I am so glad to hear you like the app!

The countdown timer is actually already part of the free plan together with 40 products discounts.

Additionally, the paid plans provide:

- Unlimited discounts
- All announcement features

If you need further assistance, please reach out to support@productessentials.app.

Also, check out our how-to guides at https://productessentials.helpscoutdocs.com/

Hope you have a great sale!
Cecilia @ ProductEssentials.app

99 Fresh

Great app! We were setting up a "Flash Deal zone" for our online store (limited time, xx% off on xx collection) the app works flawlessly. Even came with customizable banners to announce the sales information more prominently.

Vanity Wagon

Must try app! A great app to give bulk slash price discounts within seconds. Best for websites with 100+ products and want to give discounts on limited products/ collections. Works seamlessly with theme and excellent customer support,

Blackbeard's Den

Great app and awesome support from the team! Does exactly as required. Highly recommended to run your sales seamlessly

Kisha Umbrella

The app is good, needs a bit of polishing and some extra features like: repeat discount daily / weekly / days of week so I can automate regular discounts. Otherwise I am super happy with it.

GarnAnnekset

Highly recommended! Really easy to setup and customize for our store design. We used it to run a flash sale on a specific product collection. The product discounts were applied as expected. We will definitely be using Disco again during the coming sales seasons.

ReadingGlasses.CO/

Prompt and accurate support. Terrific app! Cecilia @ ProductEssentials.app is a pro dedicate to the company's customers. Thank you!