Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

NOUVEAU LASHES Schweiz

The APP does exactly what it should do, the support is one of the best I have ever seen in the last years!!!!

Great Job, really appreciated!!

In Case Co

amazing product really enjoyed using it and it converted more sales for me. very good very useful would recommend

Ivanna Vape

I installed this 30mins before Black Friday. So quick and easy to use. I’ll have to see how well it works!

go-to-home

Easy to install and good working. But it’s expensive if you want to have the announcement bar, but the free version is also well.

21Trendy

Ruined all the pricing on my store when I removed the app. I highly don't recommend risking your store by using this app. Plenty out there that is cheaper and won't mess up your entire store.

November 26, 2019

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately we are not able to change prices when the app is uninstalled, and I see you uninstalled the app while it was in the process of deactivating your discount. To reset the prices do the following:

1. Reinstall the app (temporarily).
2. Go to the Discount overview. The discount campaign status will show as Failed.
3. Press the deactivate button ("stop"-icon) and wait until it changes status from "Deactivated" to "Inactive".
4. Uninstall the app again.

Arevamae Merchandise

This app is very simple and very well thought out and easy to use. If you want to have easy sales/discounts, then this app is the one to use.

November 25, 2019

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to review the app.

It is great to hear that you find the app simple and easy to use. Wish you the best of luck with your Black Friday sale!

Ashcosmetics

love the app! very user friendly and easy to set up. Would recommend this to anyone wanting to set up offer!

November 25, 2019

I am so grateful that you took the time to review our app and very happy to hear that you found it easy to use.

Thanks! I wish you all the best with your sale.

delesya

Me a gustado. problema es ,que con cuenta de pruba no se puede modificar ventanas de cuenta atras. seria genial si lo podia hacer.
Me me han resuelto mi problema rápido. Gracias. Espero que sigáis así.

November 25, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! I am glad that you like the app. Have put my effort into solving the layout problem you are facing and I hope it lives up to your needs.

Good luck with the Black Friday sale!

Total Wellness Esperance

I used this app to help me create a banner, so far so good - I’ve likes what I’ve experienced. App was easy to use and straight forward.

November 25, 2019

Thank you for the kind words.

I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and am so happy you found it easy to use.

Coyote Gadgets

I want to deactivate the discount, can't find a way. Going to uninstall. Not sure what else to do. Liked it otherwise.

Hi there

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You deactivate the discount from the Discount overview by pressing the "Stop"-icon on the discount campaign.

I see you have deactivated the discount now - please contact us at support@productessentials.app if you are still having issues, and we will help sort them out.

Thanks!