Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

Disco: Flash Sales & Urgency

by ProductEssentials

Schedule sales, storewide discounts & add countdown timer bar

BKN

La mejor aplicacion que he encontrado hasta ahora para las cuentas atras va super bien !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qromecompetition

5 star plugin, does exactly what it claims, great style, and fantastic free option with a premium choice if required.

Esprit Pure

super application simple et intuitives je recommande a tout les dropshipper je l'utilise sur de nombreuse boutique

SportOro

please add a customizer for the theme of countdown otherwise pretty good, the black and orange with the font just looks too different from my site

Blondie Boutique

PEOPLE STAY AWAY!!!!! This app is awful, it discounted a bunch of items on my site automatically and THEN allowed a code to be used on top of that! Stay AWAY!!!!!

March 19, 2020

Dear Megan

I am sincerely sorry you had a bad experience using our app.

We only discount items on your request. You created a 25% storewide price reduction. Active discount codes can then be used on top of that. After you realized that, you used our app to undo the price reductions again.

I apologize deeply that we have not communicated clearly enough, that discount codes can be applied on top of the price reductions made through our app.

Best regards
John

Select Australia - Footy Cards

I like the app. But my suggestion is would you make the countdown to be visible in collection page and featured product? Not only in product page? Thank you!

Kallisti Natural

Really good app! And really easy to use! The only problem is that the discount is visible when I sell on the spot from my POS and I don't want that. If this issue gets solved for me it's perfect!

Lily Colorz

Just perfect! easy to use, convenient especially for new users! Disco help me a lot to get my first sales! it deserves more than 5 stars! I'm very grateful to work with you guys! Thank you.

Troll Brothers Quilt Designs

Worked fantastic for Black Friday! Easy to use and install. it made is so much easier to set a time and be able to not worry about doing last minute discounts on my website. I will definitely use this app in the future!

Hand&Lock

The app is quite slow so make sure you have enough time to apply the discount before launch. Also, after disabling the app, just after the weekend we found out that some of the discounts stayed at the products and we lost 30% on all those sales.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to notify us of the issue. I sincerely apologize for the issues you ran into using our app.

Over the weekend (BFCM) we experienced a technical issue due to much higher peak load on our servers than we anticipated. I apologize - we should have been better prepared. This resulted in discounts applying slower than usual.

We ran sales for over 700 stores during the weekend doing more than 200.000 price changes. Unfortunately, some prices were not reverted correctly. This issue was only seen on 3 sales but we take the matter very seriously and made sure to find the cause and fix the issue as soon as we discovered it.

It was a specific issue that could occur when one sale ended and another one started (involving the same products) at the same time. We have made sure this does not happen again in the future.